Page 48 of 133 FirstFirst ... 384445464748495051525898 ... LastLast
Results 1,176 to 1,200 of 3317
    6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Like I said truth, lies, and inconsistent logic do not matter. Biden performed well with that understanding.
    People have to see that Biden is a puppet. Can't see the upside unless you're a hardcore partisan.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I learned Biden grew up in the suburbs 70 years ago and therefore has a great understanding of them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    there's always some interruptions. and usually when the moderator raises their voice people will stop where they are and order is somewhat restored.
    This tweet however describes tonight

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bedingfield also committed that Biden would participate in the rest of the debates against President Trump.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Judge Judy should moderate the next debate

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    100+ days of riots. All the result of an "idea".

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    The reverse psychology shtick won't save your honor here, clamhole. You're exposed for being a fraud.
    Trade all your posts for a treadmill, fats

Lol

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Black people probably won't vote after tonight. Two old white guys.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CNN and MSNBC panels crying about Trump. Not even talking about Biden in the brief time I watched.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The facts. Maybe if wallace didn't lump militia people trying to protect things with white supremacists he would have got a straight forward answer. Don't bake self defense in with white supremacists.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Two kill shots on Biden come to mind.

1. Calling him out on not being able to talk about law and order because of the radical left.
    2. Biden not able to list the radicals he'd put on the Supreme Court.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yea, you want Joe to give his flowery speeches and don't want Trump delivering blows to his corpse.
    You wouldn't be calling it a show if the shoe were on the other foot.
    trump can give his 2 minute diatribes and then biden gets his time and so on

apparently trump felt that if biden got to talk as much as he did, he'd look like . silencing the opposition was his only strategy i guess

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The facts. Maybe if wallace didn't lump militia people trying to protect things with white supremacists he would have got a straight forward answer. Don't bake self defense in with white supremacists.
    Dang someone should tell the proud Boys to stop celebrating

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think everyone was a bit caught off guard by Chris Wallace to go after "militia groups" who are protecting their communities. WTF kind of bleeding heart sh** is that? Been saying Chris Wallace is sh** for a while now. He needs to just go to MSNBC already.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Critical race theory is for extremist loons. If you paint Trump as racist for banning it then you are a problem.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dang someone should tell the proud Boys to stop celebrating

Trump didn't say anything like that. So why would I care?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Critical race theory is for extremist loons. If you paint Trump as racist for banning it then you are a problem.
    cant wait till dave rubin completes his conservative arc and settles down with a nice christian woman

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    trump can give his 2 minute diatribes and then biden gets his time and so on

apparently trump felt that if biden got to talk as much as he did, he'd look like . silencing the opposition was his only strategy i guess
    Go on YT and look up best debate moments. They're going to be majority trading jabs moments rather than speechifying.

Someone could have the view that the rigid format is better; but I think your outlook is very convenient with respect to your candidate's strengths and weaknesses.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Go on YT and look up best debate moments. They're going to be majority trading jabs moments rather than speechifying.

Someone could have the view that the rigid format is better; but I think your outlook is very convenient with respect to your candidate's strengths and weaknesses.
    personally i dont find the debates all that helpful. if you actually learn anything policy wise from the debates then that just means you haven't been paying attention. but if there is a portion of the population that doesnt follow politics as regularly as we do and want to learn about the people on the ballot, hear what each person has to say about the issues, its best served having both sides be able to give their own takes. sure, there will be some free exchange moments, but by and large they need to respect one another's time to speak. that didnt happen today

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    cant wait till dave rubin completes his conservative arc and settles down with a nice christian woman
    Do you think he's not even gay? I sometimes question whether some of these guys really aren't gay for the sake of being woke as a career move.

Anderson Cooper, Mayor Pete, Neil Patrick Harris, Dave Rubin, etc.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

If you want the truth instead political lies then here is a thread of many instances of Trump denouncing supremacists and bigotry. He even denounced it during the speech that birthed the fine people hoax.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you think he's not even gay? I sometimes question whether some of these guys really aren't gay for the sake of being woke as a career move.

Anderson Cooper, Mayor Pete, Neil Patrick Harris, Dave Rubin, etc.
    he is gay. that was the joke

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    personally i dont find the debates all that helpful. if you actually learn anything policy wise from the debates then that just means you haven't been paying attention. but if there is a portion of the population that doesnt follow politics as regularly as we do and want to learn about the people on the ballot, hear what each person has to say about the issues, its best served having both sides be able to give their own takes. sure, there will be some free exchange moments, but by and large they need to respect one another's time to speak. that didnt happen today
    Sure. You follow a college basketball team, you're going to know all about them come March Madness. But it's still those March Madness games that immortalize the winners and the losers.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he is gay. that was the joke
    You shouldn't be so sure. Milo probably gay AF though.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Two kill shots on Biden come to mind.

1. Calling him out on not being able to talk about law and order because of the radical left.
    2. Biden not able to list the radicals he'd put on the Supreme Court.
    3. Trump calling out Biden on clutching his pearls about the rallies, telling him he'd be for them if he could get anyone to show up to watch him.

Thread Information