San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It makes sense why the Raptors always underachieved

Believe.
    My Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Post Count
    It makes sense why the Raptors always underachieved
    And there are still some on here that are insistent that Demar would succeed if you surrounded him with three point shooters. Raptors tried that and failed over and over again. The season after dumping his ass, they rang.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And there are still some on here that are insistent that Demar would succeed if you surrounded him with three point shooters. Raptors tried that and failed over and over again. The season after dumping his ass, they rang.
    What if it wasn't Aldridge, but Derozan this whole time?

2004-2005 NBA Champions Barfunk's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They rang because Lebron was no longer in the East as well as the Warriors being depleted of their stars, not because they dumped Derozan. They don't win , even with Kawhi, if those two things didn't happen. Let's not be disingenuous here, please.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You must be talking about Pop cause he ultimately is the one responsible for this mess.

Believe.
    My Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Post Count
    They rang because Lebron was no longer in the East as well as the Warriors being depleted of their stars, not because they dumped Derozan. They don't win , even with Kawhi, if those two things didn't happen. Let's not be disingenuous here, please.
    Replace Kawhi with Demar and that championship Raptors team probably doesn't even make it past the Sixers. I find that Raptors team overrated but they clearly got better after salary dumping him onto the Spurs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Replace Kawhi with Demar and that championship Raptors team probably doesn't even make it past the Sixers. I find that Raptors team overrated but they clearly got better after salary dumping him onto the Spurs.
    Tbh, it took an incredibly lucky bounce for them to get past PHI with Kawhi.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What if it wasn't Aldridge, but Derozan this whole time?
    it was always DeRozan. Aldridge is miles better than DeRozan. DeRozan can't even get a team to the playoffs by himself, Aldridge can

Thread Information