Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Its just funny to know that the current forum punching bag in the middle of a month long meltdown has that opinion.

On a side note, its also funny that fkla and daf and the like get all angry at mavfans when I see posters of all fanbases making fun of them.
    What? When do I get angry? When do posters of all fanbases make fun of me? Why do you try to defend people that doesn't want you in their precious little krew? Why are you the way you are?

above average height mavs>spurs's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Its just funny to know that the current forum punching bag in the middle of a month long meltdown has that opinion.

On a side note, its also funny that fkla and daf and the like get all angry at mavfans when I see posters of all fanbases making fun of them.
    well u know somethin brother, in the forum that we built, myself hollywood m>s and my mav krew brothers, of course there are gonna be a lot of haters. a lot of bootlickers like fkla try to make their name off us and get pussyhurt towards us, we're the top dogs around this . trust me when i built this place back in 2006 people weren't always this pussyhurt. i told these little pussyboys to take their vitamins and say their prayers, but they didn't listen so em, let em wallow in their own self pity brah.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

But it makes you unimaginably happy, why? And nobody gets angry, dumbass. Just because I call weak s out for being stupid doesnt mean Im angry.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Why do you try to defend people that doesn't want you in their precious little krew?
    daf always saying this hoping everyone forgot that time a couple years ago when he tried to get in the krew himself, but we all rejected him

manu > dirk

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    daf always saying this hoping everyone forgot that time a couple years ago when he tried to get in the krew himself, but we all rejected him

manu > dirk
    What?

What is it with Mavfans and making up?

Banned
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    mono never welches on his bet and it has to be a real pity that he's out for 6 months tbh. dude ain't someone that i'd call a good poster but he's still better than 90% of what's out there imho

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    well u know somethin brother, in the forum that we built, myself hollywood m>s and my mav krew brothers, of course there are gonna be a lot of haters. a lot of bootlickers like fkla try to make their name off us and get pussyhurt towards us, we're the top dogs around this . trust me when i built this place back in 2006 people weren't always this pussyhurt. i told these little pussyboys to take their vitamins and say their prayers, but they didn't listen so em, let em wallow in their own self pity brah.

Spurs > Yankees > Knicks Technique's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Spurs > Yankees > Knicks Technique's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's like the little kid bullying ants because he gets abused at school. Hope that dude seeks therapy, he genuinely needs professional counseling.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So monosylab1k, are you gonna pretend like you wouldn't have made me own up to the bet had the Spurs lost?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    forgot I made a bet. How long am I out for again?

Twice now that D'Antoni ed me on an ELE bet.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    forgot I made a bet. How long am I out for again?

Twice now that D'Antoni ed me on an ELE bet.
    Just ing around son, no need to own up to it. I want you here to keep arguing ball. This place is a ghost town as it is already.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Just ing around son, no need to own up to it. I want you here to keep arguing ball. This place is a ghost town as it is already.
    well at least own my sig or avatar or something.

FWIW I'm now 100% on the Spurs bandwagon tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    well at least own my sig or avatar or something.

FWIW I'm now 100% on the Spurs bandwagon tbh
    Just put "Manu > Dirk" somewhere in there 'till he end of the playoffs.

......................... mystargtr34's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    mono how hard was that to type son?

Thread Information