google.com

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So, Obama > Lincoln?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    tbh, Lincoln is overrated as ... if they don't make up some vampire hunting bull , he won't even register...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So I guess, its Obama's fought that Bush started 2 wars that OBama had to pay for. Of course the Deficit has gone up. Its like a Man marrying a woman with Bad credit. He has to SPEND money to PAY down the debt
    lol i can't believe we voted for 4 more years of oBlamo. i live in los freakin angeles and im dumbfounded
    not that the other guys were much better imo but really?

Delonte West fanclub pres lakerhaterade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    we need my mavs>spurs up in this

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So I guess, its Obama's fought that Bush started 2 wars that OBama had to pay for. Of course the Deficit has gone up. Its like a Man marrying a woman with Bad credit. He has to SPEND money to PAY down the debt
    its one thing to pay down the debt, its another thing to accrue more debt. and MUCH more i might add. your logic is as follows:

your es uses the credit card to buy a new bmw you couldn't afford
    in response, you use your credit card to buy a new bentley

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ok..not an article on the bad economy affecting blacks but rather how a policy he enacted caused blacks to do worse....

empirical evidence please?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Everything that Uncle Tom does hurts the black community disproportionately...the statistics don't lie . Huge increases in unemployment for blacks and lost wages under his presidency. This legalizing the illegals bill he is pushing is going to totally extinguish the black community from America they will fade into oblivion, their voices never to be heard from again. That bill will drive down wages and raise unemployment as millions of workers are added to the workforce and you already know who will suffer the most, low income Americans. The whole treasonous bill gives favor to illegals and gives them access to welfare and puts them above the law, so that when Jamal goes down to the local welfare office he's going to have to wait behind Juan and his 6 kids, face it your entire race is being sold out for future democrat big government voters. And when they get enough 3rd worlders to vote away the guns it's going to start up a shooting war, which will affect everyone.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Everything that Uncle Tom does hurts the black community disproportionately...the statistics don't lie . Huge increases in unemployment for blacks and lost wages under his presidency. This legalizing the illegals bill he is pushing is going to totally extinguish the black community from America they will fade into oblivion, their voices never to be heard from again. That bill will drive down wages and raise unemployment as millions of workers are added to the workforce and you already know who will suffer the most, low income Americans. The whole treasonous bill gives favor to illegals and gives them access to welfare and puts them above the law, so that when Jamal goes down to the local welfare office he's going to have to wait behind Juan and his 6 kids, face it your entire race is being sold out for future democrat big government voters. And when they get enough 3rd worlders to vote away the guns it's going to start up a shooting war, which will affect everyone.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    The wonderful Dr. Marxist Lucifer Coon would be ashamed of a black man running around on the internet in 2013 trying to win the approval of the white man and cheerleading a guy who is known as Mr. open borders, allowing 3rd worlders to poor in and take jobs away from hard working negros tbh.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The wonderful Dr. Marxist Lucifer Coon would be ashamed of a black man running around on the internet in 2013 trying to win the approval of the white man and cheerleading a guy who is known as Mr. open borders, allowing 3rd worlders to poor in and take jobs away from hard working negros tbh.
    come again?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    empirical evidence please ? ^ no bloody whining

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I think the entire presidential system sucks. We gotta always pick between a giant bag or a terd sandwich

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    empirical evidence please ? ^ no bloody whining
    Kool..only because I feel sorry for you. Empirical means like data that has been collected and proven. These unemployment numbers are measured and approved by consensus tbh. If you don't want to believe it then your beef is with the economists who post the numbers. Want some more empirical data? Black household income has decreased by 11% under O'psuedo 's ish reign...these are not "made up" or "whining" but actual facts you can type into google with your opposable chimp thumbs and fingers tbh.

so before you get mad and take all your slave rage out on me, just try these simple instructions:

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The Golden Goddess TheCultOfPersonality's Avatar
    My Team
    Memphis Grizzlies
    Post Count
    Obama's sucked just as badly as Dubya, son....
    Truth bombs being dropped.

My Team
    Memphis Grizzlies
    Post Count
    Everyone bagged on Bush because "OMGZZ he spends too much money! clinton had a surplus and bush ruined da economiezz" and yet

Figure shows deficit as % of GDP

just like how black athletes go broke when given millions, barry busy spending away
    TBH, the only time either party cares about the deficit is when they're not in power.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Abe Lincoln s on everyone else.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TBH, the only time either party cares about the deficit is when they're not in power.
    true, but those numbers are more absurd than kobe's salary

My Team
    Memphis Grizzlies
    Post Count
    I think the entire presidential system sucks. We gotta always pick between a giant bag or a terd sandwich
    I've always been for a free for all system instead of party system so there would be more choices.

I honestly don't see the point of having the Democans and the Republicrat parties when they're pretty much the same party pretending to be different.

on instagram, str8 flexin DUNCANownsKOBE's Avatar
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    If you look at everything Lincoln did he was easily the best president. Freeing the slaves is just the tip of the iceberg, trying to go to a completely national currency and to prevent the privately owned corporation known as the federal reserve we have now is the main thing. If not for Lincoln having the guts to go with a greenbacker currency to fund the civil war when the banks were demanding 20+% interest for loans, there would have been so much post war debt and a bleak future for the US. Too bad Lincoln eventually got assassinated before being able to establish a fully nationalized currency.

Even as good as most think FDR was, he chose to go with bank debt to fund the new deal rather than creating a currency for the US since he was controlled by bankers. The fact he was one of the best presidents ever just shows the small amount of good presidents we've had.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Kool..only because I feel sorry for you. Empirical means like data that has been collected and proven. These unemployment numbers are measured and approved by consensus tbh. If you don't want to believe it then your beef is with the economists who post the numbers. Want some more empirical data? Black household income has decreased by 11% under O'psuedo 's ish reign...these are not "made up" or "whining" but actual facts you can type into google with your opposable chimp thumbs and fingers tbh.

so before you get mad and take all your slave rage out on me, just try these simple instructions:

you're trying to dress up a pig....pretty pic and all but have no idea who you're dealing with...now show me policy from Obama that's made it bad for blacks...

Thread Information