Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I personally like what has happened. I don't buy the flower, but I will buy the 1 gram oil cartridges and vape it on occasion. This healthier I don't think is available where its illegal.
    Whoa a wild cobra appearance

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wish 10mg worked on me. ... I wish 1000mgs worked on me. My body digests that differently and it basically has no effect on me whatsoever unfortunately
    I mean..... You cry every time you get called a druggy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When I visited LA it wasn't "legal" to smoke in public like walking down Hollywood Blvd but it also wasn't a big deal as long as you kept it on the DL. Either way, I agree, it shouldn't be something you can just willy nilly smoke around whomever or on public streets and I think the same should go for cigarettes.

Have laws changed though and now it's legal to smoke in public in those legal states?

I wish 10mg worked on me. ... I wish 1000mgs worked on me. My body digests that differently and it basically has no effect on me whatsoever unfortunately. I gave up edibles after I spent a couple hundred on them out there in LA.
    Well, what the did you expect buying it on Craigslist? Your buds in LA probably laughed their ass off.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    tbh i havent seen what the plans are just what was posted here.. Im all for taxing the out of it, so long as people are allowed to have 2-3 plants of their own. teach a man to fish!! and let the lazy people pay taxes unfortunately in a lot of places legalization has been designed to maximize profits, be it for the state, cartels, wall st, etc so the law doesnt always permit growing, or the limits are set too low or the requirements too high..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, what the did you expect buying it on Craigslist? Your buds in LA probably laughed their ass off.
    I don't think your reading comprehension is all that great bud... I didn't buy off of CL and I got ripped off in the dispensaries with bud that was harvested a yr+ earlier.

Then again I also heard, after the fact, that the DT area has the better product and it could be found in the dispensaries down there. I didn't visit the DT area much while out there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    tbh i havent seen what the plans are just what was posted here.. Im all for taxing the out of it, so long as people are allowed to have 2-3 plants of their own. teach a man to fish!! and let the lazy people pay taxes unfortunately in a lot of places legalization has been designed to maximize profits, be it for the state, cartels, wall st, etc so the law doesnt always permit growing, or the limits are set too low or the requirements too high..
    I still can't believe my buddy that I stayed with in LA doesn't grow. The dude literally works from home doing VFX and has all the time in the world. He buys from his buddy who grows the worst ever; he gets quite a bit for dirt cheap but he's literally smoking dirt.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think your reading comprehension is all that great bud... I didn't buy off of CL and I got ripped off in the dispensaries with bud that was harvested a yr+ earlier.

Then again I also heard, after the fact, that the DT area has the better product and it could be found in the dispensaries down there. I didn't visit the DT area much while out there.

As well the craigslist was the real way to go and the way my buddies get there out there. My friends out there refused to visit the shops.

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This guy ignores industrial strength coma inducing pharmaceutical grade bud for he buys from stripper's boyfriends off Craigslist

Man I'm losing faith any substantial legislation is going to happen this term. Playbook looks for dems to get ed on anything they try bc they suck ass at actually doing anything, lose horribly mid-terms, then GOP can usher in a bill and take all the credit, their dumbass fetus brained cons uency instantly becomes pro-weed and pretends they wanted it legal all along.

Dem inep ude tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This guy ignores industrial strength coma inducing pharmaceutical grade bud for he buys from stripper's boyfriends off Craigslist
    I guess your reading comprehension is too... You do realize I was told that CL is the way to go by those out in LA; however, I didn't go to CL for anything whatsoever and got duped into yr old packaged bud in the dispensaries.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    When I visited LA it wasn't "legal" to smoke in public like walking down Hollywood Blvd but it also wasn't a big deal as long as you kept it on the DL. Either way, I agree, it shouldn't be something you can just willy nilly smoke around whomever or on public streets and I think the same should go for cigarettes.

Have laws changed though and now it's legal to smoke in public in those legal states?

I wish 10mg worked on me. ... I wish 1000mgs worked on me. My body digests that differently and it basically has no effect on me whatsoever unfortunately. I gave up edibles after I spent a couple hundred on them out there in LA.
    No idea what the law is in DC, but I can tell you that if there is one it’s not being enforced.

Thread Information