Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I cannot believe how stupid some of you are, wow! A 14 year old who can talk ...Olongapo? Gorgeous George? O.J.Simpson when in junior college? Bullet Bob Hayes while still a FAMU running back, with fellow speedster Bob Paremore the other back? The old AFL and Warren Wells? Route 66? Jackie Wilson? Kid Chocolate? The Fabulous Kangaroos? Lash LaRue?

Wow!

Now add that dummy who really thinks I ruined ..HOOKERS...lives, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!! As if I was their first and last , hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amazing amount of stupidity here.
    Last edited by Avante; 06-29-2014 at 02:07 PM.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    You haven't done anything little guy so why bulll ? You know I know you're talking so why play this stupifd game?
    How about I PM the link to a third party if you don't believe me? I'm not posting it here until you either a) admit you are a welcher proving you don't look anything like you say you do or b) say you have a link ready with you bench pressing 400lbs like you say you can. , I'll take you locking out 315. That's impressive for a guy your age.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    How about I PM the link to a third party if you don't believe me? I'm not posting it here until you either a) admit you are a welcher proving you don't look anything like you say you do or b) say you have a link ready with you bench pressing 400lbs like you say you can. , I'll take you locking out 315. That's impressive for a guy your age.
    Like I said you're working way too hard at this, that's why it's real obvious you are a liar. If it were true you'd have already posted the video and .....here I am Avante, now where are you? Me being your excuse to show off.

Dude, why the bull ?

Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Like I said you're working way too hard at this, that's why it's real obvious you are a liar. If it were true you'd have already posted the video and .....here I am Avante, now where are you?

Dude, why the bull ?
    ...I just told your dumb ass that I'd PM it to a third party. Why the would I say that if I was lying?

Just say you are welching and we will be done with it. Then we will all know what we've all assumed about you from the beginning...that you are a fatty who has never worked out a day in his life.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    ...I just told your dumb ass that I'd PM it to a third party. Why the would I say that if I was lying?

Just say you are welching and we will be done with it. Then we will all know what we've all assumed about you from the beginning...that you are a fatty who has never worked out a day in his life.
    I was a HS football/track star and have been lifting ever since my soph football season, so lets deal in reality ok little man. The fact I'm not too concerned with an internet liar has 0 to do with the facts, ok?

Yo are lying guy and it's real obvious. You're too worried about posting your video, that gives you away.

Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Well let's just see about that. Chinook is a pretty good guy here on ST and has even been made a moderator. I will PM him the video and will even provide him a picture of myself at the same gym if he needs further proof. He has not posted in this thread and has no side in this matter. If he verifies it, are you going to follow through or welch?

Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I'm headed out to go to the movies. I'll be back later this evening and if Chinook agrees to mediate I will send it to him when I get back.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Well let's just see about that. Chinook is a pretty good guy here on ST and has even been made a moderator. I will PM him the video and will even provide him a picture of myself at the same gym if he needs further proof. He has not posted in this thread and has no side in this matter. If he verifies it, are you going to follow through or welch?
    Dude, what's with all that dancing around crap? Post the video right here right now or shut the up, ok? I'm not going to do all this over this when it's real ovious you are lying.

coffee is for closers Infinite_limit's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Duke Blue Devils
    So am I, I was an art major. My home library is immense, well over 10,000 books. What's your favorite book on philosophy

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You cannot be serious.

Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Dude, what's with all that dancing around crap? Post the video right here right now or shut the up, ok? I'm not going to do all this over this when it's real ovious you are lying.
    I've gone out of my way to show you I'm more than willing to keep my end of the bargain. You are the one who is welching, not me.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I've gone out of my way to show you I'm more than willing to keep my end of the bargain. You are the one who is welching, not me.
    So I get up head off to the gym, that I no longer have a membership with (home gym). Make sure I have a spotter, have someone to take a video, all over an obvious internet bull ter, dude.......................

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Remembered it as if it happened yesterday....

A buddy of mine had went to Monterey for a big pop festival, I had to work. When we hooked up later he went on and on about this skinny black guitar player, a Jimmy Hendricks. Obviously we'd all learn about Jimi Hendrix.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Accuracy of facts doesn't matter---it's the reciting of those "facts" that is important!
    He who dies with the most facts posted on S T, still dies. Some, not fast enough!

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    He who dies with the most facts posted on S T, still dies. Some, not fast enough!
    It's ...human nature...that always intriques me. That need to....I'll show him. I find that funny and entertaining.

I once posted a mile long list of every 1000 yard rusher in pro football history, I had their colege and pro team listed. A cat comes on.....you spelled (forgot) wrong, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They...MUST/NEED...to find something wrong, hahahaha!!!!!!!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Happy Birthday Avante

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Happy Birthday Avante

Thank you sir

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Name
    You pronounce my name "Kwah-li," any questions?
    I bring many blessings with my man Hi-Tek and he from the 'Natti....
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    College
    Boise State Broncos
    So I get up head off to the gym, that I no longer have a membership with (home gym). Make sure I have a spotter, have someone to take a video, all over an obvious internet bull ter, dude.......................
    No, you sit, stuff your fat face with more food, and welch....

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    No, you sit, stuff your fat face with more food, and welch....
    Why continue to...try...and talk about things you know zero about? You saw pictures of my den, the football trophies, pictures of sprinters, a bench press. You've read me talking about football/track, ancient bodybuilders like Sergio Olivia. Now think stupid, what fat keeps up on like sprinting, ancient bodybuilders, has football trophies and a bench press? You really are one dumb little fella.

So when do you start posting threads here idiot? Doesn't being just a lowly leech bother you?

Name
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    College
    Boise State Broncos
    Why continue to...try...and talk about things you know zero about? You saw pictures of my den, the football trophies, pictures of sprinters, a bench press. You've read me talking about football/track, ancient bodybuilders like Sergio Olivia. Now think stupid, what fat keeps up on like sprinting, ancient bodybuilders, has football trophies and a bench press? You really are one dumb little fella.

So when do you start posting threads here idiot? Doesn't being just a lowly leech bother you?
    Surely posting a video doing what you claim you can do shouldn't be that difficult, tbh....

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Surely posting a video doing what you claim you can do shouldn't be that difficult, tbh....
    Surely posting a mere thread on a messgaeboard you spend a ton of time on can't be that difficult.

Dude, this really is getting boring, honest? Sure it was funny/fun the first few thousand times but damn guy aren't you getting bored with acting stupid? Come on man at least make it interesting/entertaining...ok?

CN, come on man, do something different, you really are looking like a total moron now...honest. Stop ignoring questions asked you ok half pint?

Name
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    College
    Boise State Broncos
    ^ Avante trying to bury his latest welch

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    ^ Avante trying to bury his latest welch
    ClipperNation continuing to ignore anything he's asked, what a got!

Dude, when will we see something out of you besides this stupid bull of yours?

Name
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    College
    Boise State Broncos
    ClipperNation continuing to ignore anything he's asked, what a got!

Dude, when will we see something out of you besides this stupid bull of yours?
    ^ Welching got ^

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Do nothing but leech got!

Dude, I'll ask again......when are ya going to drop this...I'M AN IDIOT...bit and start doing your thing?

Thread Information