Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What a joke, acting like the GOP just turned racist in 2016.
    They want to be racist in secret. Trump is actually too racist for their liking.

A vote is a vote. I don’t care if they want to go back to old conservatism as long as they punch it for Biden this time.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Even when I was talking to my mom earlier, who's never been a Republican, she didn't get it. She literally said "The Republicans have just gotten so crazy, 20 years ago you wouldn't have ever seen them do something like file lawsuits in court to stop ballots from being counted" completely oblivious to the fact we're approaching the 20 year anniversary of Bush v. Gore.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not as invested this year, but from what I've seen I'd say he loses MI and PA, keeps WI and AZ. Wins...270? 271? something like that tbh
    he's down 10 points in WI, the COVID e came at a rough time for him

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    They want to be racist in secret. Trump is actually too racist for their liking.

A vote is a vote. I don’t care if they want to go back to old conservatism as long as they punch it for Biden this time.
    He's not too racist for their liking, he's too openly racist for their liking. He's also too openly pro voter suppression. All Trump has done is take what GOP leaders have been saying to each other quietly in le smoke filled room for the lsat 40 years and aired it for public consumption.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's not too racist for their liking, he's too openly racist for their liking. He's also too openly pro voter suppression. All Trump has done is take what GOP leaders have been saying to each other quietly in le smoke filled room for the lsat 40 years and aired it for public consumption.
    Nah, I think the kids in cages was too much for them. Not only was that blatant indifference and racist but cruel.

That’s what did it, imo.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Nah, I think the kids in cages was too much for them. Not only was that blatant indifference and racist but cruel.

That’s what did it, imo.
    Dude, kids in cages was a Jeff Sessions / Rod Rosenstein brainchild. Those two guys are down the road, establishment Republicans.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah channeling Lee A er, Trump has basically taken the GOP back from from just abstract rhetoric of cutting taxes (to hurt blacks worse than whites) to nigger nigger nigger

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Heck, people thought Rosenstein was a moderate before the NYTimes discovered how much his fingers were all over family separation.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump is still doing a rally.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Trump is still doing a rally.
    reports are he's doing a late night rally in Grand Rapids Michigan because that's where his last rally was in 2016 and he's supers ious about it. It's literally a "good luck rally" that accomplishes no actual purpose.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    reports are he's doing a late night rally in Grand Rapids Michigan because that's where his last rally was in 2016 and he's supers ious about it. It's literally a "good luck rally" that accomplishes no actual purpose.
    That’s what I meant. Loyal Fox it’s airing his rally there.

Now they got tired of his rant and they have a panel complaining how dems will rig it.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    That’s what I meant. Loyal Fox it’s airing his rally there.

Now they got tired of his rant and they have a panel complaining how dems will rig it.
    It really is irresponsible and reckless. Every ing window in DC is boarded up because Fox News and Trump have fanned the flames over this election in a way this country has never seen.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They prefer the GOP to be racist behind close doors while getting tax cuts. I guess a better way to say is that they like to use subtle forms of racism versus the direct racist attacks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks for doing this!

I got JB in a close one - Biden with 290 and Trump 248 with Biden 52% Trump 46% with 2% other.

https://www.270towin.com/maps/8JvwQ

Electoral
    Votes Needed for
    270 Winning Combinations
    Democrats 290 0
    Republicans 248 22

Still DT could pull this out - lot of energy in PA especially in Pittsburg suburbs and rural areas for him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "saying the quite part loud" sums up the last four years perfectly.

If you have the time, this whole series is quality stuff.
    Last edited by RandomGuy; 11-03-2020 at 07:24 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A bad decision to end a campaign of bad decisions. Apropos.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks for doing this!

I got JB in a close one - Biden with 290 and Trump 248 with Biden 52% Trump 46% with 2% other.

Electoral
    Votes Needed for
    270 Winning Combinations
    Democrats 290 0
    Republicans 248 22

Still DT could pull this out - lot of energy in PA especially in Pittsburg suburbs and rural areas for him.
    add .png at the end of the URL for the map and stick it in the picture tags.
    (IMG)https://www.270towin.com/maps/8JvwQ.png(/IMG)
    Last edited by RandomGuy; 11-03-2020 at 07:49 AM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    he's down 10 points in WI, the COVID e came at a rough time for him
    I take polls with a grain of salt, tbh. Virus did mess up his chances though, figured he'd lock up 2016 + mn and nv last year. Gonna be fun to watch regardless

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    add .png at the end of the URL for the map and stick it in the picture tags.
    (IMG)https://www.270towin.com/maps/8JvwQ.png(/IMG)

Thanks for doing this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    British gambler bets $5M on Trump in biggest-ever political wager

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It really is irresponsible and reckless. Every ing window in DC is boarded up because Fox News and Trump have fanned the flames over this election in a way this country has never seen.
    Actually it has been vitriol on both sides of the aisle if you honestly look.

MAGA
    My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^scared out of his regular screen name.

Thread Information