View Poll Results: Did timvp Get Cuckolded???

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

4 50.00%
  • No

4 50.00%
    Gorilla Warfare KoolAid Mans Brother's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Are the rumors true, tbh?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I plead the 5th

808s & Heartbreak Kool Bob Love's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah. He good people.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    i heard that he did from a reliable source

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i dno where anybody even got that from aside from tryin to make a funny

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Well, they certainly don't look like him.

Believe.
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Well, they certainly don't look like him.
    Isn't he dominican?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A lot of men like the idea of having a Sugar Mama at first, who wouldn't? She buys you things, she gives you an opportunity to achieve your goals, etc..

However, I would imagine it takes a toll on a man after all the subtle insults and questions from the woman providing the money..the woman is frustrated from providing so much, while the man is on ST all day posting ty predictions..she forces him to get a real job, he resents her, it starts a cycle of hatred and bitterness towards each other..

This leads to timvp seeking comfort in the arms of another person..Bruno(from what I've heard), which is why he mysteriously stopped posting here, too..

People have always asked why timvp dislikes Harlem so much and why Kori Ellis used to always say how much she disliked Harlem..well, ya, I made the mistake of discussing this in the past..big fan of Kori Ellis, though, how can you not appreciate a woman that adopted several kids and is trying to raise them without the presence of a real man in the household?

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ^Can I just watch from the in' corner? Jesus H. Christ!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes. It happened quite a while ago actually. cuckvp took Jim's decline in 2011 hard and went into a reclusive beta mode. Kori didn't like it and started putting out feelers, though she still had hope her man would return. Then 6 happened and he went into full sissy cuck mode, as well all know. Kori got tired of it and has been out with alphas ever since. Rumor has it if you see them in the mall, yell "Westbrook" within earshot, and that's enough to send cucky into a fest and Kori to turn wet.
    Last edited by jeebus; 12-22-2014 at 10:59 PM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    i heard that he did from a reliable source

To make a long story short..i still plead the 5th but this should help....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I still cannot figure out whose troll this is. I have it narrowed down to a few, though..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    heard his selling tickets or has good seats in his house

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The 5th time you've pretended to have sex with a 40+ year old woman? You lead a miserable life.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Cuckan
    timvp
    cucks

It still hurts

Gorilla Warfare KoolAid Mans Brother's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yes. It happened quite a while ago actually. cuckvp took Jim's decline in 2011 hard and went into a reclusive beta mode. Kori didn't like it and started putting out feelers, though she still had hope her man would return. Then ?6? happened and he went into full sissy cuck mode, as well all know. Kori got tired of it and has been out with alphas ever since. Rumor has it if you see them in the mall, yell "Westbrook" within earshot, and that's enough to send cucky into a fest and Kori to turn wet.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A lot of men like the idea of having a Sugar Mama at first, who wouldn't? She buys you things, she gives you an opportunity to achieve your goals, etc..

However, I would imagine it takes a toll on a man after all the subtle insults and questions from the woman providing the money..the woman is frustrated from providing so much, while the man is on ST all day posting ty predictions..she forces him to get a real job, he resents her, it starts a cycle of hatred and bitterness towards each other..

This leads to timvp seeking comfort in the arms of another person..Bruno(from what I've heard), which is why he mysteriously stopped posting here, too..

People have always asked why timvp dislikes Harlem so much and why Kori Ellis used to always say how much she disliked Harlem..well, ya, I made the mistake of discussing this in the past..big fan of Kori Ellis, though, how can you not appreciate a woman that adopted several kids and is trying to raise them without the presence of a real man in the household?
    I thought they were having problems, sexually?

I could be wrong though.

Thread Information