View Poll Results: Is he?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

7 58.33%
  • No

0 0%
  • OP is a phaggot (click here if triggered)

5 41.67%
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Dude, how can anyome not know what the word acceleration means, what?

You didn't and that's just another reason you aren't the expert here.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You haven't explained anything to me, and if you did, I don't recall and don't care. You're a joke, nothing more, nothing less and are taken as seriously as Boutons and Avante type characters here.

No need to go into a tirade about your perceptions and trying to call me poor and stupid, I'm not either. I'm not a measurer, but I'd put my bank account up against yours, moreover my quality of life. I'm certain I'm no where near as lonely as you and don't spend a lot of time trying to tell myself, "it's everyone else and not me" like you do.

You can say what you want to help you feel better and it's also good for your fragile psyche.
    uh-huh Chucho

Butthurt is as butthurt does. But thanks for making it clear that I make you feel the need to compensate for being poor and stupid.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    topend speed isn't the same as max velocity, because speed and velocity are not identical.

granted, on a straight track, they would be identical. but as we know, the 400 isn't run on a straight track
    100% wrong, in sprinting they are one and the same, see you don't get sprinting.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Dude, how can anyome not know what the word acceleration means, what?
    i was wondering the same thing, but there you are... not knowing what acceleration means.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    100% wrong, in sprinting they are one and the same, see you don't get sprinting.
    see, there you go, claiming the laws of physics are different just because you are on a track.

velocity and speed are not the same. you are clearly not an expert.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    see, there you go, claiming the laws of physics are different just because you are on a track.

velocity and speed are not the same. you are clearly not an expert.
    Dude, your rookie is showing.

Maximum Velocity

Track athletes want to know how to run faster times and how to increase their maximum velocity. They know that if they increase their running speed, they can edge out their compe ion in the sprint events with faster times and could prove to be a great asset to their teammates in the relays as well.
    In the sprint events,***** top speed is also known as maximum velocity****. This refers to is the highest possible sprint speed you can achieve, but only for a short period of time before mechanical deceleration and fatigue slow you down. In order to maximize the potential of your top-end race velocity, you’ll need to have a well-executed acceleration out of the starting blocks. If your acceleration phase is too short, it can cause unnecessary deceleration in your sprint races.

Want more rook?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    me: avante, you dont know what acceleration means

avante: of course i do!

me: ok, what is acceleration?

avante: everyone knows what it is!

me: ok, so tell me what acceleration is

avante: you really think i dont know?

etc, etc, etc

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    uh-huh Chucho

Butthurt is as butthurt does. But thanks for making it clear that I make you feel the need to compensate for being poor and stupid.

Lonely guy is thinking about me still. He's got the time.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Dude, your rookie is showing.

Maximum Velocity

Track athletes want to know how to run faster times and how to increase their maximum velocity. They know that if they increase their running speed, they can edge out their compe ion in the sprint events with faster times and could prove to be a great asset to their teammates in the relays as well.
    In the sprint events,***** top speed is also known as maximum velocity****. This refers to is the highest possible sprint speed you can achieve, but only for a short period of time before mechanical deceleration and fatigue slow you down. In order to maximize the potential of your top-end race velocity, you’ll need to have a well-executed acceleration out of the starting blocks. If your acceleration phase is too short, it can cause unnecessary deceleration in your sprint races.

Want more rook?
    top end speed and max velocity would be the same on a straight track. i mentioned that above, rookie. but the 400 isn't run on a straight track

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    this is getting boring. i need pgardn to log back on so i can discuss track with an actual expert

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    top end speed and max velocity would be the same on a straight track. i mentioned that above, rookie. but the 400 isn't run on a straight track
    Dude, where did I say anything about the 400m well? And there we don't worry about ...topend...max velocity, ok rookie, there it's more about sustained speed, maintained speed, keep in mind rookkie nobody can run topend/MV for more than a few seconds, which isn't a 400m sprint.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Lonely guy is thinking about me still. He's got the time.
    The one with a hangup would be the one coming into my conversations rent free.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    this is getting boring. i need pgardn to log back on so i can discuss track with an actual expert
    Well being he thinks some middle school kid can run a 20.00, good luck.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The one with a hangup would be the one coming into my conversations rent free.
    Coming into your conversation is one thing, making fun of you to another person is another. You're a joke and you get made fun of just like the Avantes and Boutons of this board.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Coming into your conversation is one thing, making fun of you to another person is another. You're a joke and you get made fun of just like the Avantes and Boutons of this board.
    Dude, there is nobody here who can make fun of anyone, got that stupid. I see nobody who knows enought to even try.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Dude, there is nobody here who can make fun of anyone, got that stupid. I see nobody who knows enought to even try.

You get made fun of ALL THE TIME. You get made fun of for being made fun of.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    me: avante, you dont know what acceleration means

avante: of course i do!

me: ok, what is acceleration?

avante: everyone knows what it is!

me: ok, so tell me what acceleration is

avante: you really think i dont know?

etc, etc, etc
    Dude, BOOM....there goes the gun, now what happens, yep, a change of speed, a change of velocity until a sprinters reaches his topend/MV, ok? He is accelerating until toprnd is reached, wow, talk about complex.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You get made fun of ALL THE TIME. You get made fun of for being made fun of.
    Dude, who in the here is able to make fun of anyone? I see me schooling a bunch of know nothings.

Dummy, we have people here talking a 20.00 for some middle school kid, hahahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Dude, who in the here is able to make fun of anyone? I see me schooling a bunch of know nothings.

Then you're incredibly blind and the most unaware person in the history of mankind.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Ever heard of a...doogie door?
    That's what I call your mom's butthole.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Oh good I was hoping this thread would turn into sprinting acceleration talk

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Then you're incredibly blind and the most unaware person in the history of mankind.
    Dude, how in the is somebody who don't know going to make fun of anyone, well?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    That's what I call your mom's butthole.
    Then ya wonder why we all see you as a total moron. Dude....a 20.00 for some kid....hahahaha~~~~~~~~~~

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    BOOM.....or was it...BANG.....gave us DNA, hahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    BOOM.....or was it...BANG.....gave us DNA, hahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~
    obviously was magical designer fairy