Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    Now that he has the "Mamba Mentality," he's never going to pass the ball again.

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count
    Dude had a uva year...sucked he got injured like that.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Yes he should CN, good call and insight. OBVIOUSLY, he's just wasting his time at QB, only a blind man wouldn't see that. As you probably know we have a cornerback here. He has DB written all over him. Why they didn't see that Fresno State is a mystery to me. A shut down corner if I ever saw one. Hopefully the Raiders come to their sense in 2017.

Can't fool you.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count

carr crash part 2 N0 LyF3 ScRuB
    Last edited by SuperCam; 10-16-2017 at 05:14 PM.

Post Count
    ^ The Kobe Effect ^

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Joe Flacco....hahahaha~~~~~

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count

damn this clown really sucks. franchise killing contract as well, tbqh...

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    awful season tbh... best player on our offense was in marshawn lynch

carr needs to get his head on straight, but he's still the franchise despite coming off the worst season of his career. and people talking about contract figures dont realize how the qb market works. no he's not a better qb than aaron rodgers, but he was a year away from becoming a free agent coming off an mvp-caliber season. the market sets qb contract values, not the player's talent. it is what it is. its why kirk cousins will be getting paid even more than 25 mil per season. was a no brainer move and there shouldn't be any regrets now.

however, the offense needs to be overhauled. letting go of musgrave to promote downing turned out to be the single worst decision in the jack del rio era. offense totally collapsed. cooper and crabtree were pretty bad this year, too. both were dropping passes left and right and neither had a lick of confidence past week 8-9. didn't help that Carr was playing like Trent Edwards/Blaine Gabbert down the stretch.

the interior of the OL still had a good season outside of the Redskins game, but Penn's holdout hurt his effectiveness, and once he got hurt, the rails went off. RT has been the weak link of this line for a few years now and they did nothing to address it, and that was exploited on a weekly basis.

the team came into the season riding an offseason of slurping and overconfidence and got their asses handed to them. last year i said that this was a very flawed team and they were over-reliant on carr bailing them out. this year carr regressed and it all unfolded. the only bright spot going into the offseason is the improvement of the defense under pagano

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    best player on offense was in marshawn lynch
    Story of his career, tbh

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Wouldn't worry too much, they need to draft better, to have Crabtree as your #2 is asking for interceptions. Also, you guys need a proper TE. This is fairly easy stuff to fix.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Wouldn't worry too much, they need to draft better, to have Crabtree as your #2 is asking for interceptions. Also, you guys need a proper TE. This is fairly easy stuff to fix.
    its insane how inconsistent his hands have been... some games his hands are like plungers/suction cups, making great boundary catches, etc.

with his lack of big play ability and being owed over 7 mil this year, he's a cut candidate, which is bittersweet because he's had some great moments/games for us

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    its insane how inconsistent his hands have been... some games his hands are like plungers/suction cups, making great boundary catches, etc.

with his lack of big play ability and being owed over 7 mil this year, he's a cut candidate, which is bittersweet because he's had some great moments/games for us
    he's another lafell (lolfell), a cancer who somehow always manages to fool people into paying him..

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    he's another lafell (lolfell), a cancer who somehow always manages to fool people into paying him..
    he's been on 2 teams, and was a bargain when he joined oakland. this is the first year he hasn't held his end

922 yards and 9 TD's on a 4 mil salary in 2015 (15 games)
    1003 yards and 8 TD's making 11 mil in 2016 (15 games)

both those seasons he was WELL worth what he was getting paid while being a key cog on one of the best offenses in the league

not sure where you're getting that narrative from (always manages to fool people, etc)

Post Count

damn this clown really sucks. franchise killing contract as well, tbqh...
    I'm shocked that after Derek Carr embraced the "Mamba Mentality," he forgot how to pass the ball.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    It's not a stretch to say that he's the 4th best QB in Cali right now. I've always been a fan of DC though, so I hope he returns to 2016 form next year.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    It's not a stretch to say that he's the 4th best QB in Cali right now. I've always been a fan of DC though, so I hope he returns to 2016 form next year.
    based on his play this year, absolutely

though the 3 other CA qb's are all quite good, apparently

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    this scrub sucks tbh

Case Keenum? There's virtually no difference between him and Carr, what a delusional fan

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    this scrub sucks tbh

wow. quoting angry drunk fans after a loss

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I know I piss people off with my takes, but.,.....

Why don't people stop freaking out over a game, a few games? Talk about rookie, there it is. My God, are you kidding me?

It's as if they have never watched football before.

It was a few years ago early in the season, the Pats go into KC and get demolished.

TOM BRADY IS DONE~~~~~

THE PATS SUCK!!!!!

THE GOAT??????????

DOWN GO THE PATS~~~

So who won the SB that season, yep...PATS.

Give things a little time before..........HE SUCKS...HE'S GREAT....ok?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I know I piss people off with my takes, but.,.....
    No...I don't think that's the reason.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    No...I don't think that's the reason.
    Let me guess.....Avante treats people the way they act...?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Let me guess.....Avante treats people the way they act...?
    strike 2

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Don't take any crap off morons like you?

Thread Information