Page 162 of 474 FirstFirst ... 62112152158159160161162163164165166172212262 ... LastLast
Results 4,026 to 4,050 of 11850
    My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Sondland said he “always believed that suspending aid to Ukraine was ill-advised,” and although he claims he did not know why the military assistance was initially suspended, Sondland said he later “presumed” that the aid “had become linked to the proposed anti-corruption statement.”

did not know
    presumed

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Not a single witness has confirmed that

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    your boy missed some green highlighting

"I always believed that suspending aid to Ukraine was ill-advised, although I did not know (and still do not know) when, why, or by whom the aid was suspended.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sondland said he “always believed that suspending aid to Ukraine was ill-advised,” and although he claims he did not know why the military assistance was initially suspended, Sondland said he later “presumed” that the aid “had become linked to the proposed anti-corruption statement.”

did not know
    presumed
    This is literally the definition of grasping at straws.

You're better off with the "dear leader can quid pro quo whatever he wants" defense.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Everybody’s lying except Trump, the professional con man who has made a career of lying about everything.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    your boy missed some green highlighting

"I always believed that suspending aid to Ukraine was ill-advised, although I did not know (and still do not know) when, why, or by whom the aid was suspended.
    you've connected a pizza parlor band schedule to Hillary Clinton's drinking baby blood but somehow you can't understand a scheme that Dennison spelled out for you himself.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you've connected a pizza parlor band schedule to Hillary Clinton's drinking baby blood but somehow you can't understand a scheme that Dennison spelled out for you himself.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "revised testimony"

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "revised testimony"

Not sure why you're laughing.

Explain.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not sure why you're laughing.

Explain.
    Chirp crew doesn’t understand how this is an awful look for Dennison

Three amigs

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trumpistas: 329,999,999 liars in the Usa

1- honest human = dear leader Trump!

lolololol

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Go get em Rand
    Even the worthless republicans not wanting anything to do with guy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's not just that it is revised but that it is revised so that it is now in accord with all the other witnesses to the call and overall effort to get Ukraine to investigate Biden.

It just strikes me how dumb Trump is. The whole narrative got into his head over the Schweizer book and after Clinton Cash did so well for him he tried to egg it along. Only issue is that there is Bannon there to orchestrate it so their stupidity is hung out to dry.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "revised testimony"

What's your problem now? Due process bad now?

This is no different than when someone recants their confession when pressured.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's not just that it is revised but that it is revised so that it is now in accord with all the other witnesses to the call and overall effort to get Ukraine to investigate Biden.

It just strikes me how dumb Trump is. The whole narrative got into his head over the Schweizer book and after Clinton Cash did so well for him he tried to egg it along. Only issue is that there is Bannon there to orchestrate it so their stupidity is hung out to dry.
    He literally lawyered up and revised his testimony to fall in line with the parade of witnesses who hung him out to dry. This isn’t a guy who stands by his initial testimony. This is a guy trying to avoid a charge of perjury.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Go get em Rand
    Subpoena Hunter Biden for what?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He literally lawyered up and revised his testimony to fall in line with the parade of witnesses who hung him out to dry. This isn’t a guy who stands by his initial testimony. This is a guy trying to avoid a charge of perjury.
    Anyone who is honest with themselves and with a half a brain can see that there is no witness that supports the "no quid pro" argument while there is a mountain to the affirmative. There are several felonies that correspond to the behavior.

It's going to be interesting if the Senate decides it is not "high crimes and misdemeanors" and votes accordingly. A not vote cannot reasonably be on the merits of the case.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyone who is honest with themselves and with a half a brain can see that there is no witness that supports the "no quid pro" argument while there is a mountain to the affirmative. There are several felonies that correspond to the behavior.

It's going to be interesting if the Senate decides it is not "high crimes and misdemeanors" and votes accordingly. A not vote cannot reasonably be on the merits of the case.
    It’s kinda comical when you think about it. Historically, the Congress has acted as a check on executive power. Throw a dart at any random Federalist and you’ll see some concern about power consolidating in the executive and the need to have the other branches check that.

A not guilty vote is essentially a ratification of the executive having the power to use the powers of office for his own (political) gain. That’s a pretty drastic departure from the original cons utional design. Question is whether that departure was inevitable.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Impeachment Inquiry Transcript Shows Devin Nunes Desperately Trying to Tie Steele Dossier to Ukraine

https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile/impeachment-inquiry-transcript-shows-devin-nunes-desperately-trying-to-tie-steele-dossier-to-ukraine/

CA doesn't send many Reps to Congress but those they are huge bags.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ‘A bunch of BS’: Lindsey Graham chairs Senate Judiciary — but refuses to read any transcripts

The chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee revealed on Tuesday that he is refusing to examine any of the evidence against President Donald Trump.

Following the “do-over” testimony from Ambassador Gordon Sondland,
    Sen. Lindsey Graham’s defense of Trump was destroyed.

The South Carolina Republican is now simply refusing to read any of the evidence collected by impeachment inquiry.

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/11/a-bunch-of-bs-lindsey-graham-chairs-senate-judiciary-but-refuses-to-read-any-transcripts/

the "law and order" Repugs don't GAS about any law that curtails thems

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

did not know
    presumed

anticorruption...

It dont matter what you call it to sound proper.
    He asked a foreign country to find out allegedly incriminating information on a political opponent for the presidency.

You cant change that.

Keep dog paddling while you sink.

Thread Information