Page 33 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    27 page thread on Kyle in Anderson lmao
    1/20 the kawhi drama thread and if Lonnie keeps getting political then watch out

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lmao 90% of spurstalk is dumb asses. Being an above average poster is remarkably easy. A certain type of spursfan became fans around 2012 and thought player like leonard , duncan, and manu were the standard and not exceptions to the rule. Now you hear, Blossomgame is starter! Metu is an all star! Oh and "I still believe in kawhi"
    You forgot to add these to ur list:
    Anderson is a Starter,
    Anderson is an all star,
    Anderson is an elite defensive player,
    Anderson is comparable to boris diaw
    Anderson is comparable to Paul George,
    Anderson is comparable to an MVP canadite kawhi leonard.
    Anderson has a small forehead.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would love for the Spurs to give him a shot. He has been balling at a very high level the last 2 years in Euroleague. Defense, 3 point shooting. Both have been strong.
    I think he'd be pretty good as a small-ball four. I checked up on him and Vesely a couple of years ago and liked what I saw from both. It's sort of weird that SA hasn't been looking to bring guys from overseas very much recently. The stars aren't there, but a lot of good 12-15th men are and can still be had for cheap.

tangina ka, though FireMicoHalili's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think he'd be pretty good as a small-ball four. I checked up on him and Vesely a couple of years ago and liked what I saw from both. It's sort of weird that SA hasn't been looking to bring guys from overseas very much recently. The stars aren't there, but a lot of good 12-15th men are and can still be had for cheap.
    I kept thinking if the Spurs would have been able to develop Vesely had they drafted him. He was touted as a one-trick pony then (the “dunking ninja”) and his hops and long arms made him an intriguing shot blocker. Read somewhere he’d be a perfect center in this era. Just wondering if 5.1 RPG in the Euroleague is going to cut it in the NBA. His best season was at 6.8. I’d love for him to come over.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lmao 90% of spurstalk is dumb asses. Being an above average poster is remarkably easy. A certain type of spursfan became fans around 2012 and thought player like leonard , duncan, and manu were the standard and not exceptions to the rule. Now you hear, Blossomgame is starter! Metu is an all star! Oh and "I still believe in kawhi"
    +1

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You forgot to add these to ur list:
    Anderson is a Starter,
    Anderson is an all star,
    Anderson is an elite defensive player,
    Anderson is comparable to boris diaw
    Anderson is comparable to Paul George,
    Anderson is comparable to an MVP canadite kawhi leonard.
    Anderson has a small forehead.
    You're a one note poster who will cease to exist in a few hours. You will try to post but your mind will fail you
    . Just go ahead and become a Memphis fan. This is no longer your team

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anderson's most common lineup included Murray (Aldridge/Anderson/Green/Mills/Murray) and was +13 last year. He's ideally suited to playing the 4, imo.

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Spurs were one game out of the lottery. If Aldridge doesn't have another career year or gets hurt for any stretch of more than a few games they're probably a lottery team this upcoming season, especially if Manu retires.
    You have to also consider the league won't be exactly like it was last year. Teams like Phoenix and The Lakers will improve.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're a one note poster who will cease to exist in a few hours. You will try to post but your mind will fail you
    . Just go ahead and become a Memphis fan. This is no longer your team
    Lol OK miss..

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs, doesn't mean I can't laugh at Spurfans trying to think their way out of this. We gonna suck for a long time
    I mean if we suck i don’t think it’ll be for a long time, not like the lakers or sixers, I think the rebuilding won’t take as long.
    We just need to see what happens with kawhi

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can thank Gasol and Mills for the Spurs not matching Anderson. I really hope those two are outta here soon. I'm okay with the Spurs not matching the offer sheet. I also would've been fine with them matching. He's solid.

Just hate that Mills and Gasol are getting paid what they are.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We're going to offer Jabari Parker a one-year contract, aren't we?
    you can't offer him a one year deal, offer sheet to restricted frr agents has to be at least 3 years deal...

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He has 12 total points this season, 5/14fg, 0/2 3pt, -0.056 WS/48, -4.1 BPM

"Advanced stats" are a total farce, but they've always sided with this scrub. Not the case here. The majority of y'all wanted to pay this scrub

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

"Advanced stats" are a total farce, but they've always sided with this scrub. Not the case here. The majority of y'all wanted to pay this scrub
    Its like 3 games into the season. Give him at least half the season before you completely count the guy out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Grizz fans seeing their off-season turning into a pumpkin

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    SA's defense has fallen off a cliff without him, unfortunately..

I don't know why Memphis signed him if they're going to use him in such a ty manner, though..what a waste of money

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    True. I only watched a game of his in preseason, (the first one, and it's turned out to be his best one) but he had a flu and was listed as questionable yesterday but ended up toughing it out for 20 minutes that the team absolutely needed him to bc they have J.Green injured and Parsons unsurprisingly is injured with a sore knee again. Kyle missed a couple of games and some practices in preseason with a heel issue and I think it's resulted in lack of chemistry and a poor start.

I think he'll be better as he gets healthy and used to teammates.

Jaren Jackson for the Grizzlies looks like the real deal tho. Grizz may end up having been underrated in the summer depending on their rook.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    SA's defense has fallen off a cliff without him, unfortunately..

I don't know why Memphis signed him if they're going to use him in such a ty manner, though..what a waste of money
    What manner? Dude sucks. Got lead shoes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What manner? Dude sucks. Got lead shoes.
    He's never going to be a notable offensive player, but you have to give him the ball if you just signed him for a substantial amount..playing Kyle Anderson off the ball is just stupid, what's the point of signing him? He can't shoot and doesn't want to

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Heh
    they have the same record as the Spurs and have their share of injuries too (and will have them all season since Parsons is in their team) .I'd say they are doing pretty well so far.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Heh
    they have the same record as the Spurs and have their share of injuries too (and will have them all season since Parsons is in their team) .I'd say they are doing pretty well so far.
    My comment is their fans are starting to see fathead’s limitations. They blew all their available cap money on a bench player. I still surprised Spurs didn’t match that horrible deal. Good riddance. He was and is nothing special. Solid value for us, not worth re-signing at that price.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My comment is their fans are starting to see fathead’s limitations. They blew all their available cap money on a bench player. I still surprised Spurs didn’t match that horrible deal. Good riddance. He was and is nothing special. Solid value for us, not worth re-signing at that price.

Do you know their fans? Memphis overpays all they're players, Chandler never healrhy Parsons?

I saw the Atlanta game and ka was very energetic on defense, but useless on offense. Atlanta did have someone respecting the 3 ball from him which made me laugh.

Memphis is a mess. Ka isn't the cause or the solution

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can thank Gasol and Mills for the Spurs not matching Anderson. I really hope those two are outta here soon. I'm okay with the Spurs not matching the offer sheet. I also would've been fine with them matching. He's solid.

Just hate that Mills and Gasol are getting paid what they are.
    Sadly not just Anderson. Cap space was really tight this last summer and a lot of players went at a discount. We did get Gay at least that offseason we had to pay back Gasol but it would've been great to get Julius Randle too this offseason.

Thread Information