Page 107 of 115 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107108109110111 ... LastLast
Results 2,651 to 2,675 of 2866
    Remember Cherokee Parks The Truth #6's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We're all equivalent to homeless people starving for scoops with how slow the offseason is and how tight lipped the Spurs are as an organization... you've got to read the signs, and who knows if they're real? If they're real, then they can apply to future years... You can't dismiss every little thing, you might miss out on useful things.
    Sure. I see it more as where prospects would like to go, but not an indication of the team showing their hand.

#POPOUT
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    James Wiseman follows Luka Doncic (but Dallas has no hopes of trading up), Kabengele, Bradley Beal (come on tho, he ain't falling to the Wizards), Kevin Durant, Anthony Davis, Darius Bazley, RJ Barrett, Nassir Little.

he also follows devonte graham, pj washington, coby white, wendell carter and many more on IG

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sure. I see it more as where prospects would like to go, but not an indication of the team showing their hand.
    We'll see. If I was a prospect and I was a fan of a team/ wanted to go to a certain team, I would follow instead a team's more renowned players such as Ginobili, Parker... Lonnie and Keldon barely have any clout in the NBA, they're not known enough to where if you are a casual NBA fan, you'll instantly know who they are. Because of this, it indicates to me they somehow met and there was probably an introduction to the Spurs. You can't ignore the part where Lonnie and Keldon followed him back. That is a big piece of the puzzle here if you're a detective and you're deducing what this "little" action means.
    Last edited by Dejounte; 11-13-2020 at 04:47 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

he also follows devonte graham, pj washington, coby white, wendell carter and many more on IG
    Thanks for pointing that out. I guess the question is if he had been following those players for awhile or if it was new. I know for a fact Wiseman following both Keldon and Lonnie is a recent thing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I checked out if any of these players you listed followed Wiseman back, and they don't. Hmm...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We have very little to go by. None of us are experts here, but you'd have to think that if the Spurs are willing to lose some assets to move up and draft him that he could very well be a franchise player. Same can be said about any player who they end up drafting in the top 5 if they trade up. We'll see....

But to answer your question, when I watch him his athleticism is eye popping. I don't buy that he's slow footed, he moves around the court like Anthony Davis out there... Also, he exhibits great footwork and can hit a turnaround J like Timmy.
    Yeah, if it's fixable that would be huge. I think his skillset and potential is very intriguing and the fact that he can run and handle the ball in transition fits the other young guys perfectly. He's suited for a fast pace game, which is the main reason why we should move Aldridge. I really like his potential as a shooter. He was nailing some 3s in this video

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We're all equivalent to homeless people starving for scoops with how slow the offseason is and how tight lipped the Spurs are as an organization... you've got to read the signs, and who knows if they're real? If they're real, then they can apply to future years... You can't dismiss every little thing, you might miss out on useful things.
    To expand on this idea,

Who would have thought our social media patterns would be USED as data by big companies for them to understand how they can advertise to us?

Social media is nothing to scoff at.

Our privacy is being invaded like it's nothing. In fact, they definitely know that you browse this forum on an average 8 hours a day and they'll use that information somehow.

See "The Social Dilemma" on Netflix. It's good.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    I'm wondering why everybody thinks Wiseman would become a franchise player? To me he has some huge red flags, like his mobility. Scouting reports say that he's slow footed and can't guard the pick & roll well
    he was a bust in college for the few games he played........pass on wiseman......jaden is the real prize of this draft despie what BackHome says

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he was a bust in college for the few games he played........pass on wiseman......jaden is the real prize of this draft despie what BackHome says
    Says the guy who thinks Dejuan Blair is a legend

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If we end up with both Jalen and Wiseman...

I would lose my mind if that happened!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If we land Wiseman, I’ll pay whatever it costs for his fiesta jersey lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Erm.. how many days to the draft again? 4 or 5?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Currently at 5 days until the draft (Central Time), will be 4 days until the draft in 30 minutes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wiseman and Jalen would be the bomb, Dejounte!
    I was thinking the same thing. I hope that the Twolves don’t nab him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What’s gonna be so interesting about this draft that I think fans and even draft analysts wont know to much about is how some of these kids might have improved since their college season ended.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wiseman and Jalen would be the bomb, Dejounte!
    I was thinking the same thing. I hope that the Twolves don’t nab him.
    LaMelo Ball is the name I keep hearing for them. He's met with the Wolves more than once.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What’s gonna be so interesting about this draft that I think fans and even draft analysts wont know to much about is how some of these kids might have improved since their college season ended.
    Very true... or the opposite. I saw an article today that quoted an anonymous front office guy who said one prospect he talked to admitted he hadn't played any team basketball since March, and had only worked out alone with a trainer. I'm sure the kid's agent wouldn't be happy to hear about that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Very true... or the opposite. I saw an article today that quoted an anonymous front office guy who said one prospect he talked to admitted he hadn't played any team basketball since March, and had only worked out alone with a trainer. I'm sure the kid's agent wouldn't be happy to hear about that.
    I mean, it's not really a secret that these kids would be limited for not playing organized basketball during the pandemic. They can't dress that up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean, it's not really a secret that these kids would be limited for not playing organized basketball during the pandemic. They can't dress that up.
    I'll look for the article... but this kid said he hadn't even played pick up games-- literally no basketball at all, only work outs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    4 days until D-Day.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If there's no trade will happen involving picks, I kinda liked the idea of drafting Saddiq Bey instead of Patrick Williams or any prospect who will be a project for the 11th pick. He seems a safe pick to compliment the Spurs' young cores since he has the potential to be a solid role-player like Robert Covington.
    They could just skip this draft hoping for their next big star potential because this draft is so weak that I'm not even not sold with Anthony Edwards or James Wiseman to be a star, I could see Lamelo Ball succeeds tho.

Spurs should just focus complimenting their young cores and focus themselves in 2021 draft and off-season - no need to rush.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But if they drafted Saddiq Bey, I think there's also chance that a trade will happen between the Warriors and Spurs.
    Sucks for the Spurs if James Wiseman (assuming drafted 2nd( turns out to be a bust and Saddiq Bey turns out to be a solid role-player especially with the Warriors.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What a wild draft to plan for. The contingency plans for every foreseeable possibility is above my pay grade.
    The more options, the better. Gives us a punchers chance that something good lands through trades, draft, or free agency.
    Whether its DDR, LMA, moving up in the draft, nabbing the right player at 11, more is better.
    Can't wait to see how it unfolds.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But if they drafted Saddiq Bey, I think there's also chance that a trade will happen between the Warriors and Spurs.
    Sucks for the Spurs if James Wiseman (assuming drafted 2nd( turns out to be a bust and Saddiq Bey turns out to be a solid role-player especially with the Warriors.
    Players are rarely, in a vacuum, a bust. They either go to an organization with a rep for player development, or they struggle. I like the star chances, maybe 2-3 years down the line, of anyone we might draft at #2.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    3 unbelievable days until the draft. Get your predictions in now. Get it in writing, or stfu later..

Thread Information