Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    makes sense. she didnt say anything about faking.
    Lmao How do you suppose you test someone, never tested, who died a year or more ago and claim they died from the China Virus instead of what's on their death certificates?

You're just a clown, like most lawyers, and you're so biased and partisan in your cult that you'll agree with anything the bartender and the rest of the ghouls in the DEMCOMMIE party have to say.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lmao How do you suppose you test someone, never tested, who died a year or more ago and claim they died from the China Virus instead of what's on their death certificates?

You're just a clown, like most lawyers, and you're so biased and partisan in your cult that you'll agree with anything the bartender and the rest of the ghouls in the DEMCOMMIE party have to say.
    you can probably see if their symptoms are consistent with covid and determine that it was a likely factor, given how rampant infections were in NY around that time.

whats wroth with AOC having worked as a bartender? you on the working class for s and giggles?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you can probably see if their symptoms are consistent with covid and determine that it was a likely factor, given how rampant infections were in NY around that time.

whats wroth with AOC having worked as a bartender? you on the working class for s and giggles?
    IDC if people had "symptoms"... Everyday my fingers hurt after tattooing for hours but I don't have arthritis.

A man in a suit must be a business man right? Lmao

Actually she had no license as a bartender so she was probably more or less a bar back.
    Btw, I am the working class you condescending pos.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    You're a made pussy above all else tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    IDC if people had "symptoms"... Everyday my fingers hurt after tattooing for hours but I don't have arthritis.

A man in a suit must be a business man right? Lmao

Actually she had no license as a bartender so she was probably more or less a bar back.
    i think the symptoms of arthritis would be a little more nuanced than "my fingers hurt." i think before diagnosing arthritis, for example, they'd probably ask what your work is and if that is causing your pain. doctors arent morons

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    does NYC require bartenders to be licensed?

thats why its so weird that you on AOC for her job history

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're a made pussy above all else tbh
    No one cares about you bro. Cry some more!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i think the symptoms of arthritis would be a little more nuanced than "my fingers hurt." i think before diagnosing arthritis, for example, they'd probably ask what your work is and if that is causing your pain. doctors arent morons
    How does a doc ask a dead decomposed body what their work was and if that was causing their symptoms? Lol

does NYC require bartenders to be licensed?

thats why its so weird that you on AOC for her job history
    NY requires bartenders be licensed.

She's a ing idiot and deserves all the thrown her way.

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    is that why you welched and hid like the made got you are when i told you to meet me outside your shop in a neutral spot so i could your pussy ass up. and you ed out exactly like everyone here knew you would. scrawny ass loser

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    is that why you welched and hid like the made got you are when i told you to meet me outside your shop in a neutral spot so i could your pussy ass up. and you ed out exactly like everyone here knew you would. scrawny ass loser
    Yall "men" love playing make believe which is so odd to me but it's what the newer generations do these days. You could come by whenever you'd like from 2pm-9pm Wed-Sun but I never see any of you blowhards here at my shop; I wonder why...

Let me entertain your little fairy tale for a minute. If I was so made and I hid then why did I go out of my way to meet up with BD21 only to find no one at the spot he told me to meet him at and I sat there for an hour too? I'm not against receiving an ass whooping but it will never come from you or any of you limp losers here on ST if we're being totally honest.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Doesn't look like it tbh.

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Yall "men" love playing make believe which is so odd to me but it's what the newer generations do these days. You could come by whenever you'd like from 2pm-9pm Wed-Sun but I never see any of you blowhards here at my shop; I wonder why...
    how ing dumb do you think anyone on here is to go to your crack shack to beat your stupid ass and get charged with assault? there's a reason you hide behind your gy little parlor and won't step out into the streets and get ed up, because you're a pussy ass got, and you know you cant back your up so you hide in your dinky little hideout.

like i said, i invited you to a neutral venue outside and you pussied out because you're a pussy. but keep hiding behind the counter got. you'll get what's coming to you eventually

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How does a doc ask a dead decomposed body what their work was and if that was causing their symptoms? Lol
    because a doc probably treated the patient before he/she died, and can look back at what the symptoms were

link? this is news to me

this is what a quick search revealed...

"So long as he or she is at least 18 years old, the state of New York does not require a bartender to be certified and have a bartending license. However, a certified bartender does have a leg-up on a non-certified bartender when it comes to compe ion."

https://abctrainingcenter.net/benefi...y%20not%20have.

or

"Bartending License Requirements for New York

In New York there aren’t any state regulations in place that require a server or bartender to be licensed in order to sell alcohol."

https://bartendinglicensehelp.com/bartending-new-york/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    how ing dumb do you think anyone on here is to go to your crack shack to beat your stupid ass and get charged with assault? there's a reason you hide behind your gy little parlor and won't step out into the streets and get ed up, because you're a pussy ass got, and you know you cant back your up so you hide in your dinky little hideout.

like i said, i invited you to a neutral venue outside and you pussied out because you're a pussy. but keep hiding behind the counter got. you'll get what's coming to you eventually
    Too funny... Keep puffing your s out and acting all big and mighty bro. That's all you got is words behind your keyboard. It's all for show and it's expected by trolls like you.

I didn't hide in my shop when I went to meet up with BD21. And if I remember correctly you also perpetuated the lie that BD21 came to my shop and talked to me face to face. Which is it bro; I hide in my shop and people won't come meet me here or people do visit my shop and I have tried to meet up with losers like yourself?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So long as he or she is at least 18 years old, the state of New York does not require a bartender to be certified and have a bartending license. ... Employers know that certified bartenders have a wealth of drink knowledge and industry-specific training that even an experienced bartender may not have.
    https://abctrainingcenter.net/benefi...certified-nyc/

bartending certificate or bartender license is not a requirement in New York State.
    http://www.barschool.com/bartending-license/

koriwhat wrong again as usual

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Too funny... Keep puffing your s out and acting all big and mighty bro. That's all you got is words behind your keyboard. It's all for show and it's expected by trolls like you.

I didn't hide in my shop when I went to meet up with BD21. And if I remember correctly you also perpetuated the lie that BD21 came to my shop and talked to me face to face. Which is it bro; I hide in my shop and people won't come meet me here or people do visit my shop and I have tried to meet up with losers like yourself?
    idk what you're babbling about. not sure what beef you have with BD21 or what "lie" i perpetuated too many drugs in your system that you cant remember i guess. but the fact remains - you are a made pussy, you are weak and spineless, you got called out and hid, and you hide behind your ty tattoo shop because youre too scared to go out and get wrecked because you know you will.

i own your ass forever and always got. now shut the up and sit your ass down

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    idk what you're babbling about. not sure what beef you have with BD21 or what "lie" i perpetuated too many drugs in your system that you cant remember i guess. but the fact remains - you are a made pussy, you are weak and spineless, you got called out and hid, and you hide behind your ty tattoo shop because youre too scared to go out and get wrecked because you know you will.

i own your ass forever and always got. now shut the up and sit your ass down
    You're just another loser on ST bro calm down. Lmao

You own nothing not even your mommy's laptop you're playing on rn.

Btw, are you actually believing your own bull and thinking I'm some how intimidated by what you say or you in general? Ah comedy gold!

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Keep telling yourself that pussy. You ing out is forever inscribed here on ST. The entire forum knows you're a made pussy and Derp's personal semen shield no body cares what you think calf tats

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh no I was wrong about a bartending license in a state I've never been to and only read online that you had to have a license by some of those other sites that your bartending school website mentioned. Oh the horror!

Thank god that ass white knight came to save the day again!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh no I was wrong about a bartending license in a state I've never been to and only read online that you had to have a license by some of those other sites that your bartending school website mentioned. Oh the horror!

you're the one talking out of your ass when you clearly don't know , don't get mad at me because you got called our for being a dumb that doesnt know what he's talking about, as usual

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Keep telling yourself that pussy. You ing out is forever inscribed here on ST. The entire forum knows you're a made pussy and Derp's personal semen shield no body cares what you think calf tats
    Lmao You can continue if you'd like but it's all for null bro. You come across more and more pathetic with every reply about how tough you are. Tough dudes I know never have to proclaim their toughness. You're just like all the rest bro; you say for a response whether good or bad while seeking a pat on the back by other weak males like yourself who have found their safe space on the internet.

As for Spurt, who I can assume you're speaking about, go check our history and see how much he and I communicate, how many times I got his back, etc... Hyperbole is the name of the game with losers like yourself bro. At the end of the day I don't care for any of you but Spurt it head and shoulders above your ass.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

i wouldnt expect you to know other state's laws off-hand. (i didnt either, i went and looked it up). thats why it was weird that you boldly claimed that they did require a license

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you're the one talking out of your ass when you clearly don't know , don't get mad at me because you got called our for being a dumb that doesnt know what he's talking about, as usual
    You think I'm mad? I don't really care one way or the other tbh. Wgaf?

Lmao You wish I was mad. Your false sense of my emotional state is your dopamine hit and it's hilariously pathetic!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i wouldnt expect you to know other state's laws off-hand. (i didnt either, i went and looked it up). thats why it was weird that you boldly claimed that they did require a license
    I looked it up too and the sites I was on said it. My bad! It's really neither here nor there so whatever.

Thread Information