My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    RMAO with the usual cakewalk matchup tbh

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    Amazing how a completely random draw always seems to avoid the Premier League Teams playing each other this round
    Do you see Spanish teams playing each other?
    Amazing as well.

Anyways, it another all EPL final.

Post Count
    Wrong thread.

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count

Vaunted 5-5-0

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    0 shot for Atletico

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    Zero ability to counter on MC = death.
    Better find a way, watch the Spurs dismantle them on tape.

Foden for Mahrez was huge left man. It produced immediately.
    This MC team has a plethora of backups. You dont produce and you are off. Even if its because you dont fit well based on your skills.
    I root for your guy. I dont know what his contract status is but maybe he would like to visit Spurs.
    Spurs made two fantastic pickups that have produced. Say goodbye to De Celso and Dembele the worthless. Huge switch.
    Maybe Mahrez will get his Champions league trophy and want to have a role in a project and coach that will play him consistently.

*begging to be continued

We will take him.

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    Salah would be absolutely crazy to leave Liverpool.
    He gets more good service than any player in the EPL.
    On the other hand he does have to run under Klopp. Against Benefica both Mane and Salah got tired and the replacements of Jota and Firmino was exactly what was needed.
    Maybe Salah would rather live in Spain, Italy or France. Barcelona would definitely be nicer than Liverpool to live, maybe they have borrowed more money.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count

This MC team has a plethora of backups. You dont produce and you are off. Even if its because you dont fit well based on your skills.
    I root for your guy. I dont know what his contract status is but maybe he would like to visit Spurs.
    Spurs made two fantastic pickups that have produced. Say goodbye to De Celso and Dembele the worthless. Huge switch.
    Maybe Mahrez will get his Champions league trophy and want to have a role in a project and coach that will play him consistently.

*begging to be continued

We will take him.
    what

Mahrez wasn't bad, Pep Jackson just made changes and it worked; giving Foden a more central role while Mahrez was instructed to play wide, and everytime he touched the ball he was surrounded by 3 defenders forcing him to pass the ball (same thing with Sterling on the left)
    Pep made 3 subs at the same time, he explained it in the post game presser saying he made those subs to change his offensive approach as he needed different profiles

Mahrez will be fine, still their top scorer this season and their best CL performer

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    what

Mahrez wasn't bad, Pep Jackson just made changes and it worked; giving Foden a more central role while Mahrez was instructed to play wide, and everytime he touched the ball he was surrounded by 3 defenders forcing him to pass the ball (same thing with Sterling on the left)
    Pep made 3 subs at the same time, he explained it in the post game presser saying he made those subs to change his offensive approach as he needed different profiles

Mahrez will be fine, still their top scorer this season and their best CL performer
    He is completely left footed and easier to defend than Foden.
    Foden will take his spot next season as he can turn the corner on the left side. Time for Riyad to become Gareth Bale (all left foot but faster) and come to Spurs.

* Not finished with begging. You have the power Left Man. Make it happen. Talk to him.

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    RMAO with the usual cakewalk matchup tbh

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count
    Bayern have lost an away match in UCL for the first time since 2017

See you at the Munich Beer Hall Putsch

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count
    Bayern MF look just okay. Probably gonna get bossed by more experienced sides. Even RM. The rest looks fine. Defense needs to tighten. MF probably won't improve much.

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    Benzema >>>> TOSB Penaldo + Missi

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Benzema

But you know they’re gonna give another pity ballon d’or to Pessi

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    2nd header was a beauty for Benzema.

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count
    All this talk but no highlights. I want to see. Prove. Discovered I have ParamountPlus. Enjoy watching Bayern lose. Otherwise only have 1 match avaliable.

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count

*begging to be continued

We will take him.
    Czesc Pg. Where are you from or what is your native language. Interesting sentence composition. I agree. Let's get more talent dispersed within UCL. Less bosses.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Real Madrid crushed Chelsea in London. How the times have changed, just a season before it used to be Chelsea was the far more athletic side. Chelsea probably also got affected by Abramovich’s problems in the UK, had a dip in form in the premier league too.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Villarreal vs Bayern 1:0

Great football by the submariners. Could have won by higher margin.

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count
    Real Madrid crushed Chelsea in London. How the times have changed, just a season before it used to be Chelsea was the far more athletic side. Chelsea probably also got affected by Abramovich’s problems in the UK, had a dip in form in the premier league too.
    this isn't your older brothers EPL. Drogba, Lampard and Cech aren't there. Or Abramovich for that matter

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    Czesc Pg. Where are you from or what is your native language. Interesting sentence composition. I agree. Let's get more talent dispersed within UCL. Less bosses.
    It is cell phone messaging composition.
    Using the microphone and cleaning it up if necessary.

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    Benzema

But you know they’re gonna give another pity ballon d’or to Pessi
    dude is ing ballin' lately tbh... and he is reaching 35 y/o what in the actual . Barring injuries that Mbappe / Benzema combo is going to be scary for the WC. I'd say that today Benzema is ballon d'or and MBappe in the top 3/4 ? who do we have ? Lewandoski, Salah and Mane. thinking we have top 2 is probably not that of a stretch tbh...

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    dude is ing ballin' lately tbh... and he is reaching 35 y/o what in the actual . Barring injuries that Mbappe / Benzema combo is going to be scary for the WC. I'd say that today Benzema is ballon d'or and MBappe in the top 3/4 ? who do we have ? Lewandoski, Salah and Mane. thinking we have top 2 is probably not that of a stretch tbh...
    Benzema has that longevity because he is a fitness nut, he also has a gym in his house. He said Ronaldo’s work ethic inspired him.

Yes Edouard Mendy made a bad pass on that 3rd goal but Benzema made an insane pressing run to get there too.

As for France , yes that partnership with Mbappe will be scary because Mbappe is also balling - he was amazing vs Real in the previous round.
    Really looking forward to that partnership in Madrid next season

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Karim was always phenomenal doing high pressure. You see him dashing, time runs out, goal keepers or backs suddenly make bad passes, besides he seems to stay with every contested ball in those cir stances.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Benzema >>>> TOSB Penaldo + Missi
    It looked insane when Pérez didn’t do much to try convince Cristiano to change his mind to stay in 2018. While Bale or new signings like Vinicius or Hazard were unable to do anything similar to what Cris could do, it looks Karim was able to replace even a prime version of him. The last season at Madrid, Ronaldo scored less goals and played very little defense. Still Zidane managed to win his third consecutive Champions.

Thread Information