UTSA Roadrunners
    Do you know how a 1911 works?
    Do you want a gold star for telling us?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Says pretty clearly that the kid wasn't strapped in properly to his car seat which is just wildly unsafe. He realized the danger he was in and acted accordingly. This is precisely the sort of self defense Florida's "sit your tushy" law was designed to permit.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Not a gun guy or anti-gun, but isn't a loaded gun with the safety off a huge no-no especially around children? What a dumb .

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Not a gun guy or anti-gun, but isn't a loaded gun with the safety off a huge no-no especially around children? What a dumb .
    She's more than just a dumb . She got shot with quite possibly the safest handgun available, when properly safety'd of course.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    She's more than just a dumb . She got shot with quite possibly the safest handgun available, when properly safety'd of course.
    She says she taught her 4 year old how to shoot, I assume the kid knows how to take off the safety then.

Not defending her, just saying maybe the kid wanted to off his nutty mom if he knew how to operate a gun.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Sacramento Kings
    She says she taught her 4 year old how to shoot, I assume the kid knows how to take off the safety then.

Not defending her, just saying maybe the kid wanted to off his nutty mom if he knew how to operate a gun.
    4 year olds don't learn to shoot on .45 ACP 1911's, and 1911's have more "safety" built in to design. Stupid mom had to have one in the chamber safety off. I don't know how the little guy didn't break a couple fingers or have the gun fly back and break his nose. .45 ACP out of a gun that size has some serious recoil.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    4 year olds don't learn to shoot on .45 ACP 1911's, and 1911's have more "safety" built in to design. Stupid mom had to have one in the chamber safety off. I don't know how the little guy didn't break a couple fingers or have the gun fly back and break his nose. .45 ACP out of a gun that size has some serious recoil.
    You can't assume that with a woman who probably lets her son play with a loaded gun in the backseat of a car. You can look her up, I wouldn't be surprised she lets her kid sleep with a gun for self defense

She's a ing loon, shouldn't have kids or guns.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    I don't think that was the gun in the tweet. I just thought it pretty eery that she called it a toy a couple of months before her kid shot her.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    "It's my goddamn right to own a gun!"
    "cuz I'm murican!"

This is legally true. I know your country doesn't have a cons ution since the Muslims made you their es.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    This is what I was thinking. Go to a gun range some day and watch the adult women struggle with the handgun (and not a .45ACP) just to get the safety off.

There's more to that story than she's telling.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    This is legally true. I know your country doesn't have a cons ution since the Muslims made you their es.
    thinking Murica is a democracy
    coat of paint over the ugly truth

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    thinking Murica is a democracy
    coat of paint over the ugly truth
    Democratic Republic tbh (electoral college)

Ugly truth still attracting more immigrants than your 3rd world country

Spurs/Bruins both American teams

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Miami (AFP) - A two-year-old boy accidentally shot himself Monday with a gun he apparently pulled out of his mother's handbag and was fighting for his life, authorities in the US state of Georgia said.

"That child has been rushed to an area hospital and is currently in critical condition and currently in surgery," said Mark Lavigne, spokesman for the DeKalb County police department.

Lavigne said the cir stances were under investigation but "the information we're getting is that it is accidental, it's not an intentional act."

The child, who has not been identified, apparently took the handgun out of his mother's bag and shot himself in the stomach.

The family, who were from neighboring North Carolina, were staying in a hotel in Lithonia, east of Atlanta, at the time of the incident.

"The mother is at the hospital. We're interviewing her. A second individual that was in the room we're interviewing at the scene here," Lavigne said.

In 2015, 13,399 deaths in the United States were caused by firearms, according to the Gun Violence Archive, which reports that 3,300 of those wounded or killed by guns were under the age of 18.

Americans are sharply divided over rules governing gun ownership, with any attempt to tighten them opposed by many as an infringement on their cons utional right to keep and bear arms.

http://news.yahoo.com/two-old-us-boy...181517321.html

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies

Thread Information