Page 131 of 143 FirstFirst ... 3181121127128129130131132133134135141 ... LastLast
Results 3,251 to 3,275 of 3559
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lets's count the contracts you just magically evaporated - Manu (he could retire but is under contract), Mills, Gasol, Green (could opt out), Gay (could opt out), Joffrey (could opt out), Brandon Paul (under contract)...
    Let's try doing something that's vaguely real with this trade, and IMO a lot better.

1. Fultz, Saric, Covington, their top ten pick, Bolden, 2020 First for Kawhi and Murray
    2. Trade Mills and Fultz to CHA for Walker (he's expiring and is going to want a LOT to resign with them). If you have to, throw in the 2020 PHI first or other asset.
    3. If Green or Gay opt out, resign if possible using Bird/non-Bird FA rights respectively.
    4. Resign Anderson for less than the MLE
    5. Pursue Tyreke Evans for the full MLE
    6. Resign TP for the vet min 1 year (give him a chance to recover more fully from his injury
    7. Cut Brandon Paul
    8. Do not resign Forbes.

PG - Walker, White, TP
    SG - Green, Evans, Manu
    SF - Covington, Gay/Anderson
    PF - Gay/Anderson, Saric,
    C - LMA, Gasol, Joffrey

Add #10, #18 picks - 15 roster spots. As we have spent the full MLE, Bolden and Milutinov will continue to be stashed - likely for next year to replace Joffrey and Gasol.

Hugely improved PG play - can initiate the offense, 2 good 3&D wings to space the floor, LMA as a 1st option, Kemba as initiator/2nd option, Gay as 3ed Option. The bench has major punch with Evans taking the "Manu" role, and White looking good...
    There's alot to digest there and I agree with some of it but, I'm going to point out the two things I disagree with. I don't think Philly will want Murray because he's be hard to play alongside a non-shooting Simmons. I also don't think you should ever trade fultz for a guy who's 29 and about to demand a contract that he won't be able to live up to.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No on Kemba! Spurs do NOT want to be the team that pays him big money. Plus if he thinks he can get it he’ll bolt, and spurs will be left with nothing.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Philly comes close, I wonder if BOS does deal around Brown + Kings Pick + Memphis Pick + Clips Pick

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Philly comes close, I wonder if BOS does deal around Brown + Kings Pick + Memphis Pick + Clips Pick
    I think Boston will want to move Hayward in a Kawhi deal. I just don't think they can pay kawhi, Hayward, kyrie, and horford.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lets's count the contracts you just magically evaporated - Manu (he could retire but is under contract), Mills, Gasol, Green (could opt out), Gay (could opt out), Joffrey (could opt out), Brandon Paul (under contract)...
    Let's try doing something that's vaguely real with this trade, and IMO a lot better.

1. Fultz, Saric, Covington, their top ten pick, Bolden, 2020 First for Kawhi and Murray
    2. Trade Mills and Fultz to CHA for Walker (he's expiring and is going to want a LOT to resign with them). If you have to, throw in the 2020 PHI first or other asset.
    3. If Green or Gay opt out, resign if possible using Bird/non-Bird FA rights respectively.
    4. Resign Anderson for less than the MLE
    5. Pursue Tyreke Evans for the full MLE
    6. Resign TP for the vet min 1 year (give him a chance to recover more fully from his injury
    7. Cut Brandon Paul
    8. Do not resign Forbes.

PG - Walker, White, TP
    SG - Green, Evans, Manu
    SF - Covington, Gay/Anderson
    PF - Gay/Anderson, Saric,
    C - LMA, Gasol, Joffrey

Add #10, #18 picks - 15 roster spots. As we have spent the full MLE, Bolden and Milutinov will continue to be stashed - likely for next year to replace Joffrey and Gasol.

Hugely improved PG play - can initiate the offense, 2 good 3&D wings to space the floor, LMA as a 1st option, Kemba as initiator/2nd option, Gay as 3ed Option. The bench has major punch with Evans taking the "Manu" role, and White looking good...
    I'm ok with Gay coming back. Kind of forgot about him.

As for Kemba Walker. .. no!

It's time for a roster shake up. Trade mills and Gasol for future second round picks.
    Push green, Joffrey, and Paul out.

It's not ar big an issue as you want it to be.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think Boston will want to move Hayward in a Kawhi deal. I just don't think they can pay kawhi, Hayward, kyrie, and horford.
    You’re right. wonder if the contract they’d prefer to move is Hortford though. Feels like moving Hayward so soon would piss off Stevens, plus I can see Ainge salivating at idea of Hayward, Tatum, Leonard interchangeably 2 through 4.

Would you run with two years of LMA and Hortford, if it meant getting all those picks, losing Pau along the way, and getting Brown for his “cheap” years?

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=yd9awvjl

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You’re right. wonder if the contract they’d prefer to move is Hortford though. Feels like moving Hayward so soon would piss off Stevens, plus I can see Ainge salivating at idea of Hayward, Tatum, Leonard interchangeably 2 through 4.

Would you run with two years of LMA and Hortford, if it meant getting all those picks, losing Pau along the way, and getting Brown for his “cheap” years?

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=yd9awvjl
    It really would depend on what else is offered. I would think that Philly, Cleveland, and LA would beat that offer.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trade Leonard to Knick for this years pick, 2019 pick, the unicorn and filler.

Option 2: trade Leonard to Boston for brown or Tatum, Rozier, morris and Monroe and Sacramento’s lottery pick next year and the grizzlies 2019 or 2020 pick.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ummm No.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do we think the Colangello thing gives the Kawhi camp pause on signing off on Philly as a possible landing place?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do we think the Colangello thing gives the Kawhi camp pause on signing off on Philly as a possible landing place?
    I think colangelo will be replaced by mid week.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Saw this trade suggested in article for Leonard, which caught my interest:

KP (injured), Frank, #9 and 2020 first

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Any way to trade Kawhi and accrue both of the Clippers firsts? If so, that gives us 12, 13, 18 in round 1. Then, maybe we can add at least 1 more 2nd, if not 2.

At 12 or 13, we take SF Bates-Diop. At 18, we take C Mitc Robinson. I am not sure who to take with the other 1st. In the 2nd, if we are able to add a pick, we take G Isaac Bonga and F Gary Clark. We add size, athleticism, length, some good bball IQs, tons of defense, and depth.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn those are some horrible picks. Not No But No

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The likely hood of any rookie drafted after the 12th round, making an impact or getting playing time next year is very remote. Getting a large collection of picks makes things even worse.

tangina ka, though FireMicoHalili's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Josh Jackson/Devin Booker, Knight, Chandler, #1, first round picks for the next three years for Leonard, Mills, and Gasol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn those are some horrible picks. Not No But No
    Whose picks were horrible and why? Several of us posted about picks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Josh Jackson/Devin Booker, Knight, Chandler, #1, first round picks for the next three years for Leonard, Mills, and Gasol
    I think it is against the rules to trade away your first in consecutive years. Now, maybe the Suns can trade away accrued picks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hope kl stays.
    But if he has to go one good option could be Cleveland...
    Three way trade (2 options)

Clev get KL (in second option Kl + Gasol)
    Clips get K Love + L Nance
    Spurs get Gallo + Osman 7th 12th and 13th (in second option all that + Zizic)
    I would love this haul, but who is Zizic, I don't recall him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who says no?
    3 team trade-Memphis, SA, 76ers

Grizzlies Receive:
    · Convington & Jarred Bayless
    · Rights to Jonah Bolden
    · 76ers 10th pick
    · 76ers 38 pick

Spurs Receive:

·Fultz & Saric
    · Grizzlies 4th Pick
    · 76ers 26th pick
    · 76ers 39th pick
    · Rights Anzejs Pasecniks

76ers Receive:

Kawhi Leonard & Chandler Parsons

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who says no?
    3 team trade-Memphis, SA, 76ers

Grizzlies Receive:
    · Convington & Jarred Bayless
    · Rights to Jonah Bolden
    · 76ers 10th pick
    · 76ers 38 pick

Spurs Receive:

·Fultz & Saric
    · Grizzlies 4th Pick
    · 76ers 26th pick
    · 76ers 39th pick
    · Rights Anzejs Pasecniks

76ers Receive:

Kawhi Leonard & Chandler Parsons
    Sixers, quickly. SA needs to be taking Parsons, and Philly is giving up too much in way of picks on top of that. Giving SA 10 and helping pay the toll for 4 seems like a good deal. Maybe adding one of Saric or Covington as well. They aren't sweetening the pot more than that.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Other idea:
    1) Clev take Noah and Kiwi;
    2)NY take Love
    3) SA take Hill+ 8 + 9

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I ing love that trade!!!!!!!!

I actually think that could work though would probably have to give up our 18th pick but I would still do that.

Mikal Bridges Sg/Sf
    W. Carter PF/C
    Last edited by BackHome; 06-21-2018 at 10:43 AM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Does anyone know the rules on trading Kyle since he's a RFA? Can we sign and trade him or trade him and have someone acquire his rfa rights?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So that Fultz + Dario + 10 trade turned into Fultz + Dario + Zharie + Phx 2021 pick. It’d still do that trade.

Thread Information