Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    someone give an analysis on every player preferably only the young players no derozan gay mills or lma plz...........preferably no timvp analysis he is biased

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    meh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    slow start, picked up, beat lakers, clippers, nuggets, celtics...quandary catches COVID and it spreads...over a week lost...demar's dad dies...more games lost...team has no more mojo...dwhite starts getting his mojo back...jakob's sasquatch foot takes out dwhite for the season...pop hates luka...james harden tries to injure half the spurs team-succeeds with luka...jazz and jordan clarkson destroy spurs every time we play them...poeltl can't hang with quality centers...lyles has a mysterious foot injury...lonnie walker is jekyll and hyde...FIBA patty is replaced with FUBAR patty...rudy is rudy...demar is demar, especially when it matters most.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    slow start, picked up, beat lakers, clippers, nuggets, celtics...quandary catches COVID and it spreads...over a week lost...demar's dad dies...more games lost...team has no more mojo...dwhite starts getting his mojo back...jakob's sasquatch foot takes out dwhite for the season...pop hates luka...james harden tries to injure half the spurs team-succeeds with luka...jazz and jordan clarkson destroy spurs every time we play them...poeltl can't hang with quality centers...lyles has a mysterious foot injury...lonnie walker is jekyll and hyde...FIBA patty is replaced with FUBAR patty...rudy is rudy...demar is demar, especially when it matters most.
    spot on

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It sucked

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Front Office F at best
    Head Coach - semi retired D -
    Young talent living up to expectations C-
    Lack of three point shooting/stubborn coach D-
    Hope near future D

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Coffee gang did coffee gang things

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A team stuck in a period of transition between two eras with very little in the way of team iden y in crunch time situations outside of “let Demar pump fake into a contested shot or draw a foul”

If you watched consistently you saw flashes of what the pieces of the young core could be in coming seasons. Good shot creation and defense without one particular player dominating the ball. I’d highlight the blowout win over Phoenix minus Demar as the teams absolute peak this past year.

I’ll get flogged for it right now but I’m confident. I like the fit of the young players, they form together to make a modern team of switchable players, are still very young and have a group dedicated to improving, and I think minus derozan even without a significant FA signing this team is much improved next season.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    FIBA Patty forgot to show up

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was actually hoping TIMVP would do a season grade write up. I also thought of doing Polls for grades for each of the players or at least the big ones.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was actually hoping TIMVP would do a season grade write up. I also thought of doing Polls for grades for each of the players or at least the big ones.
    I suspect he will, he just hasn't done it yet. He's in no rush. There's lots of offseason to fill...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyone who's a real fan of basketball doesn't miss an entire season because of some silly imaginary conspiracy theory.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the season can be summed up as Demar Derozan's contract year trying to show what he has left to get paid and Popovich allowing it..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mediocrity is the primary situation for the 20-21 team. DeRozan was a good (not great) player overall, but the style of play/lack of defense/3 point shooting doomed them.

I generally did not see a lack of effort - just a lack of top shelf talent. The front office needs to pivot from the 32, 33, 34 year old players. Keeping one out of the three older guys on the roster next year should be the absolute maximum. This team was not very good with #10, #8, and #22 soaking up a ton of minutes at the expense of younger, developing players.

I find it mind boggling that the Kings and the Pelicans, with all those high #1 picks, still can't get something going. Weird. I think I saw where the Kings have missed the playoffs 15 straight years.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyone who's a real fan of basketball doesn't miss an entire season because of some silly imaginary conspiracy theory.
    it isn't. The amount of services carrying Fox sports was reduced to one, operated by sinclair from Disney. Sinclair is either holding fees too high for streaming services, or not offering them. to see the spurs you need to buy cable and live within SA.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it isn't. The amount of services carrying Fox sports was reduced to one, operated by sinclair from Disney. Sinclair is either holding fees too high for streaming services, or not offering them. to see the spurs you need to buy cable and live within SA.
    This, tbh. You'll only catch a game now and then on Kens.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    da fook..........not everything is about politics u imbecile

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    da fook..........not everything is about politics u imbecile
    https://www.cabletv.com/blog/best-wa...atch-nba-games
    Plus Amazon Prime, plus a dozen live streaming services, etc., etc. If you were a big fan, you'd find a way. You're not a fan. You'd rather be a troll.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    https://www.cabletv.com/blog/best-wa...atch-nba-games
    Plus Amazon Prime, plus a dozen live streaming services, etc., etc. If you were a big fan, you'd find a way. You're not a fan. You'd rather be a troll.
    bruh u are being purposely obtuse ......... every option posted there u are unable to watch the spurs due to blackouts. ........the only way to watch the spurs this season was buying an illegal stream like timvp did

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    bruh u are being purposely obtuse ......... every option posted there u are unable to watch the spurs due to blackouts. ........the only way to watch the spurs this season was buying an illegal stream like timvp did
    Absolute worse case scenario, you can watch games on replay after they've finished... again, if you're a true fan you don't go an entire season not watching. You find a way.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My dad is pushing 70 and found a way to watch games this year without a cable TV or NBA package

it’s not hard, I wasn’t gonna go there but yeah. Pretty funny how some of the most vocal opinions on this forum come from people who admittedly didn’t even watch this year.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    FOX version:

Pop was brilliant, spurs got on a roll once the players bought into the system and steamrolled the rest of the league enroute to 17 straight playoffs wins

resulting in the 6th le for the silver and black.

Finals MVP was patty mills with a record 69 three pointers - some of them in overtime.

Thread Information