Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I'm seriously talking to a mail order bride type girl who does have a US green card and was living in Chicago (Yorkville IL to be specific) for 8 years but she's been back in Western Ukraine (not near Kyiv) since the covid restrictions became a thing. Her name is Mariana, very pretty, very eastern european looking. Great personality, very bubbly and funny. Alpha female and doesn't mind going around public places in a bikini. Only downside is she has average at best breast size. But she's fit and thin like me, my age, we have common interests and she's only 1 inch shorter than me. We'd be a good looking couple and she's very fluent in English without too much of an accent. I like her. Also, because Joe Biden and the increasingly communist and way-too-expensive USA. I'd rather use my brain power to help Russia/Ukraine defeat the USA at this point in time.

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    Lying welcher

Post Count
    I'm seriously talking to a mail order bride type girl who does have a US green card and was living in Chicago (Yorkville IL to be specific) for 8 years but she's been back in Western Ukraine (not near Kyiv) since the covid restrictions became a thing. Her name is Mariana, very pretty, very eastern european looking. Great personality, very bubbly and funny. Alpha female and doesn't mind going around public places in a bikini. Only downside is she has average at best breast size. But she's fit and thin like me, my age, we have common interests and she's only 1 inch shorter than me. We'd be a good looking couple and she's very fluent in English without too much of an accent. I like her. Also, because Joe Biden and the increasingly communist and way-too-expensive USA. I'd rather use my brain power to help Russia/Ukraine defeat the USA at this point in time.

Somehow, I feel much safer in US knowing this.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Moving to the country where your mail order bride lives instead of having her move here (that’s how normal mail order brides work) is severe cuckoldry.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Moving to the country where your mail order bride lives instead of having her move here (that’s how normal mail order brides work) is severe cuckoldry.
    I don't disagree. However, I've already been cucked once, though I didn't find out until almost a year later for sure. My ex-wife had another man's baby last year, and I bought her a car. Straight up, with cash (cashier's check)... ~$40K down the commode.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

Somehow, I feel much safer in US knowing this.
    the other thing that really attracts me about her: She's not covid-shot-jabbed and said she never would get it. So we have that in common.

Thread Information