View Poll Results: Where does Deron sign?

Voters
46. You may not vote on this poll
  • Dallas

18 39.13%
  • Brooklyn

27 58.70%
  • Other

1 2.17%
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Banned
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    His list is Dallas or Brooklyn so it has to be one of those teams. Multiple sources are saying he wants to decide fast as well so we should hear his decision within a few days of Sunday. I honestly can't see any reason why D Will would want to re sign other than money. Brooklyn doesn't have much of a future imo.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Always thought he'd be staying in BK tbh.... simply for the $$$$ and it's freaking NEW YORK CITY tbh...

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Dallas. He's just trolling Brooklyn.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dallas would be a mistake. They've shown they aren't willing to spend to get/keep good interior defense.

above average height mavs>spurs's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Dallas would be a mistake. They've shown they aren't willing to spend to get/keep good interior defense.
    truth bombs

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Brooklyn. He's not dumb enough to walk away from all that money.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dallas. Brooklyn has no shot whatsoever of landing Howard this summer. Their team is garbage and has no trade assets. Future 1st rounders aren't going to be enticing to Orlando since Williams+Howard will ensure them 50 win seasons and garbage draft picks every year. Plus next year is a weak draft. Howard has such for brains to waive his option and completely kill his ability to play with Williams in Brooklyn. What a stupid mother er.

Banned
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Dallas. Brooklyn has no shot whatsoever of landing Howard this summer. Their team is garbage and has no trade assets. Future 1st rounders aren't going to be enticing to Orlando since Williams+Howard will ensure them 50 win seasons and garbage draft picks every year. Plus next year is a weak draft. Howard has such for brains to waive his option and completely kill his ability to play with Williams in Brooklyn. What a stupid mother er.

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Lakers will find a way to get in the mix.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You think they'd trade Bynum to the Nets?

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Deron already shot them down, B...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I guess I could see a three-way deal something along the lines of:

LA gets Deron Williams
    Minnesota gets Gasol
    Brooklyn gets Derrick Williams, Minnesota's 1st rounder, Webster and Miller contracts to be cut (is the last part allowable under the CBA though?)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    double post

Inthe land of audiophiles angelbelow's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd go with Mavericks. He would be going from one billionaire owner to other, and one who actually cares about his team. And the Nets have been plagued with poor management for a long time.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    I think Prokhorov cares about the team and he has the right idea tbh... but he just isn't aware of the stigma around the Nets...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That Nets stigma will be easy to shake in Brooklyn. You can't compare it to the Clippers at all since Prohkorov is no Sterling.

My Team
    New Jersey Nets
    Post Count
    I voted Brooklyn Nets because I'm a Nets fan, but that means I think he is going to Dallas. Though I think with both Brooklyn and Dallas which ever team he goes to he isn't going to win, Thunder will be amazing again in the west and Miami in the East, so with that said I think if he really wants to win he goes to Nets because he would have more years to try to win with them, then with Dallas. I mean Younger players, will Dirk be around in 5 years? I'm think more Nets players will be in the NBA is 5 years then more Dallas players. IMO. With that said neither team is a bad pick since he won't be winning with either next season

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I voted Brooklyn Nets because I'm a Nets fan, but that means I think he is going to Dallas. Though I think with both Brooklyn and Dallas which ever team he goes to he isn't going to win, Thunder will be amazing again in the west and Miami in the East, so with that said I think if he really wants to win he goes to Nets because he would have more years to try to win with them, then with Dallas. I mean Younger players, will Dirk be around in 5 years? I'm think more Nets players will be in the NBA is 5 years then more Dallas players. IMO. With that said neither team is a bad pick since he won't be winning with either next season
    You make it sound like Favors is still there. Brooke Lopez is garbage, so is Mr Kardashian, and Marshon Brooks is nothing special. Gerald Wallace is about the only potential bright spot on that team to pair up with Williams, and I'd take a couple of years of Nowitzki over that in a second.

Banned
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Lol Yankees
    Lol nets
    Lol cruise fetish
    Lol ugly as

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Lakers won't make any blockbuster moves until ball and chain retires. No real NBA talent wants to be saddled with a 30 million dollar, bone on bone, self en led chucker.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Lol cruise fetish
    Lol ugly as

Believe.
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    Definitely Nets. He's just trolling the Mavs.

on instagram, str8 flexin DUNCANownsKOBE's Avatar
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    Lol Yankees
    Lol nets
    Lol cruise fetish
    Lol ugly as

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Definitely Nets. He's just trolling the Mavs.
    I don't see it. He's played on pretty ty teams his entire career, and the Nets don't have a lot of room to get that good. They have a boatload of capspace, but their best free agency options are going to be bringing back Gerald Wallace or signing Nicolas Batum, Lou Williams, OJ Mayo, Spencer Hawes, or JR Smith (no way the Angels are letting RFA Gordon walk). I mean that team has no way to get good this year now that Howard has Cheddar-Bob'ed himself. They have no assets to trade other than Williams, so that's out too.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Whoever gets Dwight will get Deron, end of story.

Thread Information