Page 323 of 376 FirstFirst ... 223273313319320321322323324325326327333373 ... LastLast
Results 8,051 to 8,075 of 9386
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    would love to see the library of ps3 games available on that service tbh
    Even though it's going to be streaming only for PS3?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Even though it's going to be streaming only for PS3?
    sure, why not. i remember i used my ps now free trial and went and streamed infamous 1/2 again a while ago, and it worked just fine.

why would i really care if its stream only?

ps2 library is intriguing, too

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man, feel like some parts of Forbidden West are a chore to get thru. The stronger machines feel so much more tedious to fight than the previous game

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    baseline bum Is Ghost of Tsushima worth $40??? (PS4)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    baseline bum Is Ghost of Tsushima worth $40??? (PS4)
    On one hand it's the kind of game you might want to wait to play on PS5 because it's pretty ridiculous at 1800p 60fps on PS5. Probably the best showcase for the PS5 that I have played. While on the OG PS4 and PS4 Slim it has trouble maintaining 1080p 30fps according to Digital Foundry. On the other hand, it's an amazing game and the showdowns are a lot of fun. The stealth not so much, just feels like an old AC game if you play in stealth. Thankfully, the vast majority of the game you can choose to go loud and challenge everyone or play in stealth. The Japanese voice acting is top notch too. Can't say the same for the English, as Jin Sakai sounds kind of soft in the English dub while he always sounds like an angry badass in the Japanese dub.

I think if you have any plans to get a PS5 say within the year I'd hold off playing until you get one. If not I think it probably is worth the $40 right now if it has the Iki expansion, as it would be a hard game to put on the backburner for 2-3 years until you might be interested in a PS5.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    On one hand it's the kind of game you might want to wait to play on PS5 because it's pretty ridiculous at 1800p 60fps on PS5. Probably the best showcase for the PS5 that I have played. While on the OG PS4 and PS4 Slim it has trouble maintaining 1080p 30fps according to Digital Foundry. On the other hand, it's an amazing game and the showdowns are a lot of fun. The stealth not so much, just feels like an old AC game if you play in stealth. Thankfully, the vast majority of the game you can choose to go loud and challenge everyone or play in stealth. The Japanese voice acting is top notch too. Can't say the same for the English, as Jin Sakai sounds kind of soft in the English dub while he always sounds like an angry badass in the Japanese dub.

I think if you have any plans to get a PS5 say within the year I'd hold off playing until you get one. If not I think it probably is worth the $40 right now if it has the Iki expansion, as it would be a hard game to put on the backburner for 2-3 years until you might be interested in a PS5.
    I tried the tutorial for Tsushima Legends multiplayer and the graphics and animations were amazing. I was like "I gotta get the campaign" and it reminds me a lot of AC as well which is a good thing imo

No plans to get the PS5 until the price halves or they release a slim. I got a decent gaming pc if I want to try anything real new anyways.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I tried the tutorial for Tsushima Legends multiplayer and the graphics and animations were amazing. I was like "I gotta get the campaign" and it reminds me a lot of AC as well which is a good thing imo

No plans to get the PS5 until the price halves or they release a slim. I got a decent gaming pc if I want to try anything real new anyways.
    Between the next node drop being only to 5nm from the current 7nm, the cost per transistor not decreasing so fast on smaller nodes these days, and the inflation we're dealing with, I wouldn't hold my breath on the PS5 Slim being much cheaper when it comes out. I'm expecting the PS5 Slim will probably be smaller, use less power (and thus be more reliable), and perhaps offer a bigger SSD and a pack in game since SSD prices per GB are still dropping. Honestly you're getting a lot for $500 with the PS5 right now though. The CPU is very nearly a Ryzen 3 3700X and the gpu is better than RTX 3060 in raster, though weaker in raytracing. Plus the PCIE-4.0 SSD is pretty nice, load times can be ridiculously short on PS5. I hated the thought of consoles going up $100 but this gen I think they're really worth it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They have to be getting close to quantum tunneling levels assuming they didn't trick the LW reference again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Picked up Dying Light 2 since Walmart has it for $30. Starts off slow as and I had a mission get stuck when it told me I couldn't rescue this guy in the underground metro because there were enemies around even though I killed all of them. Not a great start so far. Graphics do look nice though even at 1080p.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Finally said it and got Elden Ring. Went with a samurai build

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Uchigatana has an awesome special attack called unsheathe, but you gotta unequip your shield and two hand your weapon to use it in the early game. The R2 unsheathe is incredible for bossfights.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also Dying Light 2 is still buggy as . Had a whole area not load up for me and I fell through the map. Had to exit and restart the game. It's fun now that I could get away from the story and the annoying little sister cutscenes and just explore the city but game is still in a state where it's so buggy they shouldn't have released it yet. Two times in four hours running into bugs that kill progression is ridiculous.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I will buy it as well. But I’ll wait for that sweet summer sale.

Or who knows, maybe it will be on the premium service that will launch summer.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I will buy it as well. But I’ll wait for that sweet summer sale.

Or who knows, maybe it will be on the premium service that will launch summer.
    You can get it for $40 from Target supposedly in their Buy 2, Get 1 deal by ordering three copies and then canceling two of them.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ps5deals/co...t_target_b2g1/

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can get it for $40 from Target supposedly in their Buy 2, Get 1 deal by ordering three copies and then canceling two of them.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ps5deals/co...t_target_b2g1/
    C'mon man, I'm not that desperate for it.

I'll get it when it's 20 or something. 40 is a bit much considering I'm going to play it, get my pushed in, and I'll end up quitting and putting it on the backlog.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    C'mon man, I'm not that desperate for it.

I'll get it when it's 20 or something. 40 is a bit much considering I'm going to play it, get my pushed in, and I'll end up quitting and putting it on the backlog.
    You might be waiting a long time then. Sekiro has been out more than three years and only dropped to $30 and it's a way less popular game than Elden Ring.

https://psprices.com/region-us/game/...e-year-edition

If you want to test the waters cheap get Dark Souls III Fire Fades Edition, which Gamestop has for $14.88 right now. That way you get PS4 level graphics with 60 fps on PS5 and if you don't like this game you probably won't like Elden Ring, if you do you'll probably love Elden Ring.

https://www.gamestop.com/video-games...-4/146320.html
    Last edited by baseline bum; 04-03-2022 at 10:29 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Found and beat Margit already, seemed a bit easier than i thought it would be

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How about that Star Wars Lego game?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Uchigatana has an awesome special attack called unsheathe, but you gotta unequip your shield and two hand your weapon to use it in the early game. The R2 unsheathe is incredible for bossfights.
    This has been a great early special to start with. Made quick work of Margit, Godrick, and that turd on the horse in the beginning of the game. Havent got much time in but don't got to do this weekend so finally gonna get some grind in

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This has been a great early special to start with. Made quick work of Margit, Godrick, and that turd on the horse in the beginning of the game. Havent got much time in but don't got to do this weekend so finally gonna get some grind in
    It's actually been my main weapon and special attack for two playthroughs, with only one boss requiring equipping a different special attack to my uchigatana to beat.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Had nothing to play so I broke down and bought Scarlet Nexus and Tales of Arise. Will start the latter maybe monday. Long playthrough, that one.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Had nothing to play so I broke down and bought Scarlet Nexus and Tales of Arise. Will start the latter maybe monday. Long playthrough, that one.
    Really interested to hear what you think of both of them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've played both somewhat. I got bored of SN quickly and uninstalled. Tales of Arise seemed more interesting but then February came around and a bunch of other games came out and i forgot about it the first couple hours i played of it were good though, i'll get back to that one eventually

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    FF7 (the original) still holds up. I stopped at about 75% completion back in 1997, but this time I'm beating it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Platinumed Elden Ring and now I'm sad there won't be another game as good as it for another 5 years or so most likely.

Thread Information