Qatar
    Iran
    South Korea
    Japan
    Saudi Arabia

- Africa
    Ghana
    Senegal

Disgusting how much handicap Europe gets in this compe ion, tbh... Makes Italy look absolutely re ed...

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    The ref didn’t even do a VAR check on Cameroon’s 1st goal, you can see the defender being pushed into his GK

Africa

https://twitter.com/ichbbdz/status/1...786816006?s=21

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Peru is gonna choke the playoff to get into the WC. They are lucky to be in this position, Colombia was a much better team. That Colombia-Peru match was just like Italy-Macedonia. Colombia missed some incredible chances and Peru scored a counter at the end.

Veteran
    Post Count
    Peru is gonna choke the playoff to get into the WC. They are lucky to be in this position, Colombia was a much better team. That Colombia-Peru match was just like Italy-Macedonia. Colombia missed some incredible chances and Peru scored a counter at the end.
    disagree, colombian roster has much better skills and physical attributes but their collective system sucked ass for all the qualys, their coach is super conservative and they went through something like 800 minutes without scoring a goal. Peru has a thin roster but they play like a team. you are right about that game between them, but its not really comparable to italy vs NM due to the structure of the tournament ... I think they will beat australia / uae but single elimination games are unpredictable..

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    USA
    Post Count

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    When will FIFA understand that we don't give a about all this previous circus? Just give us the draw.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    African referees

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Canada

My Team
    Portugal
    Post Count
    serbia and switzerland again, wtf

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    USA
    Post Count
    Scotland looks like they're intentionally losing this to Ukraine

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count

Inspirational performance for a team full of players that have not competing of any kind for months because of War. Announcers mentioned how their cardio was top notch

SUNDAY: Ukraine vs Wales for the final WC spot

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count

Inspirational performance for a team full of players that have not competing of any kind for months because of War. Announcers mentioned how their cardio was top notch

SUNDAY: Ukraine vs Wales for the final WC spot
    Ukraine players im various European leagues, it’s not like Zinchenko and Yarmolenko are playing for Dinamo Kiev

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count
    Ukraine players im various European leagues, it’s not like Zinchenko and Yarmolenko are playing for Dinamo Kiev

Slavs flexing

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Benzema's goal vs Denmark WTF

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    France though

When they were winning 1-0 I noticed how horribly constructed they were: 4 defenders, 2 midfielders and 4 forwards. Not too different from what they did in the WC, mind you. It's just that everybody else was so in that WC.

It's weird to say it because they won the WC, but Deschamps doesn't get the best out of the talent he has.
    Last edited by DAF86; 06-03-2022 at 04:42 PM.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    Hojbjerg pass and the strength of the Danish striker on the second goal quite impressive.
    Both teams missing some dunks.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    France though

When they were winning 1-0 I noticed how horribly constructed they were: 4 defenders, 2 midfielders and 4 forwards. Not too different from what they did in the WC, mind you. It's just that everybody else was so in that WC.

It's weird to say it because they won the WC, but Deschamps doesn't get the best out of the talent he has.
    yep even French supporters hate Deschamp’s system despite winning the WC tbh

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    Footwork on another level.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Hojbjerg pass and the strength of the Danish striker on the second goal quite impressive.
    Both teams missing some dunks.
    Great pass tbh

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Belgium

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Ukraine’s striker Yarmolenko scoring in the wrong net, sending Wales to the WV

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    yep even French supporters hate Deschamp’s system despite winning the WC tbh
    It seems we go towards a 3 4 1 2... I would rather see a classic 4 4 2 but we lack right wing, the thing is Pavard is done, dude is just horrible. he is so bad that France cannot play 4 behind, no decent alternative to make the system work. To avoid Pavard you go 3 4 with Coman playing the piston. Coman is great but not a defender. This 3 4 is exposing a lot Varane tbh...

For the rest DD idea is quite set with Varane, Kounde and Lucas. Then he will most likely go Pogba (Thouameni is good but lack of creation on offense), Kante with Theo and Coman. Grizou, Benzema and Killian.

At 6 months of the WC, a lot of concerns with the starting 11... starting with Varane, Pogba, Kante all declining and Griezman who sucks bad lately. Bench and the rest are from solid to great but the vertebral column Varane Pogba Griezman is worrisome to say the least. Alternatives are Kimbempe, Tchouameni/Cavaminga and NKunku (hopefully not that head of Rabiot).

All in all all will depend on the level of key vets: griezman, pogba and varane

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    It seems we go towards a 3 4 1 2... I would rather see a classic 4 4 2 but we lack right wing, the thing is Pavard is done, dude is just horrible. he is so bad that France cannot play 4 behind, no decent alternative to make the system work. To avoid Pavard you go 3 4 with Coman playing the piston. Coman is great but not a defender. This 3 4 is exposing a lot Varane tbh...

For the rest DD idea is quite set with Varane, Kounde and Lucas. Then he will most likely go Pogba (Thouameni is good but lack of creation on offense), Kante with Theo and Coman. Grizou, Benzema and Killian.

At 6 months of the WC, a lot of concerns with the starting 11... starting with Varane, Pogba, Kante all declining and Griezman who sucks bad lately. Bench and the rest are from solid to great but the vertebral column Varane Pogba Griezman is worrisome to say the least. Alternatives are Kimbempe, Tchouameni/Cavaminga and NKunku (hopefully not that head of Rabiot).

All in all all will depend on the level of key vets: griezman, pogba and varane
    Well the good news is the WC starts at the end of November, and Pogba is likely to go back to Juventus where he can rejuvenate his career

Pavard has always been ass imo, he scored that nice goal in the WC and that’s it
    Not sure why Bayern signed him

The RB position is still a big question mark for France, for a long time now, going back to the Bacary Sagna era lol

Theo is definitely an offensive minded player, ue takes initiative and has scored big goals for Milan in the last 2 seasons
    Last edited by lefty; 06-07-2022 at 10:56 AM.

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    Well the good news is the WC starts at the end of November, and Pogba is likely to go back to Juventus where he can rejuvenate his career

Pavard has always been ass imo, he scored that nice goal in the WC and that’s it
    Not sure why Bayern signed him

The RB position is still a big question mark for France, for a long time now, going back to the Bacary Sagna era lol

Theo is definitely an offensive minded player, ue takes initiative and has scored big goals for Milan in the last 2 seasons
    I do like Theo a lot, he is playing great.
    For Pavard I fully agree with you even though he used to play well for Bayern but as of today, I would just use him if we have a confrontation with Argentina for the lols and the memes but that's about it.

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Luis Suarez to River? DAF86 ElNono thoughts? He won't be able to play for a couple of months cause his knee is apparently ed up but would be interesting.

Thread Information