Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs ran a top 3 player in his prime out of town and he rang in his first season with his new team.

You'd think that's an Hollywood script but no, it is a very true story.

LOL. But your team GOT at top 3 player and still missed the ing playoffs.

Believe.
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Just wait until the Lakers sign Kawhi (in about 4 days) . . .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am still astonished why players are still so keen to join the Lakers. They just traded away 6 players on their roster in one offseason, not to mention how many players they will refuse to resign.

Veteran
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    thread should be locked... that being said, this won’t be the nash / kobe / dwight team.

lebron is a) still playing at a high level and b) a team player. if they get kawhi then it’s... over.
    Do you know who I am?

I am a legend and not just in my own mind.

Veteran
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    LOL. But your team GOT at top 3 player and still missed the ing playoffs.
    That was alarming, I admit!

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    God's Team is back.

Never forget the Mighty Lakers, we are about to sign Kawhi to add to Anthony Davis and The King.

Thoughts?
    Go your mother some more?

Veteran
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Go your mother some more?
    I missed you too BB!

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Are you going to become a Lakers fan if they get #2 or are you going to stay with your new team the Raptors?
    TBH... i would be a laker fan. was always a big fan of lebron and kawhi. don't care about AD.

raps were my team this past year because kawhi and siakam.

i've always hated demar so the spurs were practically begging me not be a spurs fan anymore. i still want them to prosper and compete but just not very interested in the roster outside or murray, white, luka. and pretty fed up with pop not willing to make belichick-like moves because family values. this is a business.

was a spurs fan for about 14 years but much more of an nba fan now. i want cp3 to ring more than anyone next year but outside of that... if kawhi was a laker, then yeah, i'd be a laker fan. still hate kobe... but i love the city of LA.

if kawhi joined kobe or the warriors then i wouldn't root for him / them. lebron's cool though

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TBH... i would be a laker fan. was always a big fan of lebron and kawhi. don't care about AD.

i've always hated demar so the spurs were practically begging me not be a spurs fan anymore. i still want them to prosper and compete but just not very interested in the roster outside or murray, white, luka. and pretty fed up with pop not willing to make belichick-like moves because family values. this is a business.

was a spurs fan for about 14 years but much more of an nba fan now. i want cp3 to ring more than anyone next year but outside of that... if kawhi was a laker, then yeah, i'd be a laker fan. still hate kobe... but i love the city of LA.

if kawhi joined kobe or the warriors then i wouldn't root for him / them. lebron's cool though
    Move along kiddo .............https://www.reddit.com/r/torontoraptors/

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Zaza where the are you, you have a job to do. Pop, this time before you retire you have to submit to the will of your people. Give Zaza a minimum contract, we're not doing anyway.

Believe.
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I am still astonished why players are still so keen to join the Lakers. They just traded away 6 players on their roster in one offseason, not to mention how many players they will refuse to resign.
    1 - they're in Los Angeles. Being a Big Fish in an ocean is much better than being a big fish in a bathtub.

2 - choosing between Lakers vs. Clippers in LA is like choosing between a new Mercedes and a 88 Subaru Justy with transmission problems.

You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you know who I am?

I am a legend and not just in my own mind.

I'm familiar with every legend and myth in the history of mankind. I was there when they were created.

You're not on the list.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I am still astonished why players are still so keen to join the Lakers.
    You're astonished that young millionaire entertainers would want to live in the entertainment capital of the world?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Too many reasons to hate this move if Kawhi joins them.

1-Pop will have to spend his last years as coach, losing in playoffs against Kawhi (and Lebron/AD) but we know this is about KL.

2-Kawhi's joining "player's power" movement. "My former team didnt trade/allow me to play home? Well, they couldn't stop me. I'm coming home now"

3-Lakers fans legion making 1000 threads like this after every Lakers-Spurs game.

4-DeRozan in suicide mod. He will lose vs Lebron in playoffs...again.

5-It was so easy to root for Raptors in playoffs. Danny Marc Siakam...all good guys. A nice franchise that deserves better...I like them.

But Lakers??? C'mon Dennis. I've said before that's the limit. I hate more Lks than I love Kawhi's game.
    Last edited by YGWHI; 06-27-2019 at 10:54 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Agree. Kurt Rambis...runs the franchise. And the team's coached by...Vogel and Jason Kidd.

It's sad but this league is all about agents and their %-$...They don't care about players careers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    God's Team is back.

Never forget the Mighty Lakers, we are about to sign Kawhi to add to Anthony Davis and The King.

Thoughts?

https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=248573

Your last post was in 2015 when you got D Russell. You front running got.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Yeah.. no one gives a .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Magic Pelinka working the phone to surround Ad & bRON

Kaman
    g league guy from last season
    Qu
    Sacre
    Some 2nd rounders from yrs gone but they’re not answering old cell numbers.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    God's Team is back.

Thoughts?
    Close your eyes for a moment.

Imagine you're a sports fan.

Imagine your favorite team has an impressive amount of success and championships in it's past.

Imagine it has had several successful runs that were stopped by a rival team.

Stopped in embarrassing fashion.

Swept even.

Shut down the forum even. The last humiliating memories of a historic arena.

Made the favorite player of your franchise's dumber half break down in tears after getting beat so bad kind of humiliation.

It would make you hate the franchise that did that to you and your guy. Wouldn't it?

Now open your eyes.

You're here.

Posting on that franchise's website because you have the slimmest of hopes of your franchise actually making the playoffs after signing a terribly fragile superstar to go along with an overweight, aging out of his prime superstar.

Life is............good?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs ran a top 3 player in his prime out of town and he rang in his first season with his new team.

You'd think that's an Hollywood script but no, it is a very true story.
    One would think you guys would know better than to prematurely ejaculate after signing a superstar what with the historical precedence set by the Malone/GP and Howard/Nash happenings, but nobody ever confused your fandom of being intelligent, have they?

Good to see how rent free the Spurs are in your minds though.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If James don't start cutting his minutes back his body is going to brake down like Kobe's Did.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    If James don't start cutting his minutes back his body is going to brake down like Kobe's Did.
    Roscoe from Dukes of Hazzard?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m glad lakers are back tbh..... as a fan of LBJ I hope his team does well

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dwight Howard and Steve Nash say hi.
    So do Karl Malone and Gary Payton.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    $32 mil and 12 more players to go. Good luck with getting depth and chemistry.

Thread Information