• Yes

5 31.25%
  • No

11 68.75%
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Mavs would not accept the whole Spurs roster and the whole staff for Doncic. Perhaps only the Knicks would be so stupid.
    Teams only do that for the Lakers. Its NBA law.

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Mavs would not accept the whole Spurs roster and the whole staff for Doncic. Perhaps only the Knicks would be so stupid.
    i would trade any and all spurs players plus the next 5 years draft picks for doncic

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don’t like the Luka’s body language either, but there’s only so many times you can handle manipulating the defense perfectly to leave a shooter wide open, then delivering pinpoint no-look passes to that corner, only for them to clank it off the rim 80% of the time. Of course he’s frustrated, his team completely sucks and the supposed #2 guy getting pad max money is the softest player I’ve ever seen.

And he sees how Cuban wasted the majority of Dirk’s career surrounding him with garbage, so if Luka’s smart he’ll get out of Dallas asap. I’d hate to see it, but wouldn’t blame Luka one bit.
    Luka is on the third year of his rookie contract so he's stuck in Dallas for at least 4-5 more years depending on the extension he signs. He's a restricted FA so I can't see him leaving until his extension contract is up. No way will Cuban bend over to trade him even if he does want out.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Luka is on the third year of his rookie contract so he's stuck in Dallas for at least 4-5 more years depending on the extension he signs. He's a restricted FA so I can't see him leaving until his extension contract is up. No way will Cuban bend over to trade him even if he does want out.
    I get the feeling that if he wants out and Cuban refuses, he will just show up to camp looking like butterbean.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    ‹Letting ing Oubre wax that ass for 40?

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Dooka Dunchic -28

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

Not even the great white Bird would get clowned like this

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gotta give props to my brotha the OP, FkLA, nailed this

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    demar + lma + samanic for Luka

id do that
    Wet dream?

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i would trade any and all spurs players plus the next 5 years draft picks for doncic
    yup

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    You wanna trade for a below .500 player?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I like Luka but he really needs to work on his 3pt shooting. You can't keep chucking 7 3pt attempts per game on sub 30% shooting. You're just hurting the team tbh.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

ol Marky Mark gonna see where coddling him gets him

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I like Luka but he really needs to work on his 3pt shooting. You can't keep chucking 7 3pt attempts per game on sub 30% shooting. You're just hurting the team tbh.
    I'm also a fan. I wouldn't say stop shooting 3s, but he should limit the step backs. He doesn't hit them at a rate of a Steph or even Harden and at times its a bad shot for them too. Ge should limit his 3s to open set 3s where his % is better. He still has a great mid range game especially just inside the FT line, floaters, can beat elite defenders off the dribble despite his lack of elite athleticism and can even post up smaller or sane size defenders. His vision is not quite lebron but is close especially in the half court.
    Just needs to stop ing about fouls, improve his shot selection and overall fit ness level which will help him close games better and maintain his level of play in 2nd of a back to back like last night's game. Dude also needs legit help relying on Porzy for big minutes ain't it.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cuban is not that stupid tho
    IDK, in an AMA he told the WallStreetBets re s to still hold when Gamestop was like $140.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    IDK, in an AMA he told the WallStreetBets re s to still hold when Gamestop was like $140.
    And he passed on drafting Giannis in order to preserve like $200,000 in extra cap space to throw at Dwight Howard

If Cuban didn’t inherit a stacked young team with a transcendent superstar in Dirk, he’d be considered a top 5 worst owner in the NBA.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And he passed on drafting Giannis in order to preserve like $200,000 in extra cap space to throw at Dwight Howard

If Cuban didn’t inherit a stacked young team with a transcendent superstar in Dirk, he’d be considered a top 5 worst owner in the NBA.
    IDK, 14 other teams picked mostly trash ahead of Giannis so I can't single Dallas out here. I'd still be pissed about letting Chandler walk though, god that 2011 team was amazing and deserved to have been kept together another 2-3 years to see if they could ring again.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    IDK, 14 other teams picked mostly trash ahead of Giannis so I can't single Dallas out here. I'd still be pissed about letting Chandler walk though, god that 2011 team was amazing and deserved to have been kept together another 2-3 years to see if they could ring again.
    , if the Spurs played that Mavs roster in 2014 they prolly lose that series. Carlisle was already badly outcoaching Pop tho days. If he had legitimate talent on that team the Spurs would've been 8'd again.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    I'm also a fan. I wouldn't say stop shooting 3s, but he should limit the step backs. He doesn't hit them at a rate of a Steph or even Harden and at times its a bad shot for them too. Ge should limit his 3s to open set 3s where his % is better. He still has a great mid range game especially just inside the FT line, floaters, can beat elite defenders off the dribble despite his lack of elite athleticism and can even post up smaller or sane size defenders. His vision is not quite lebron but is close especially in the half court.
    Just needs to stop ing about fouls, improve his shot selection and overall fit ness level which will help him close games better and maintain his level of play in 2nd of a back to back like last night's game. Dude also needs legit help relying on Porzy for big minutes ain't it.
    well said

his midrange is so good, especially this year. he needs to keep utilizing it more. and if he gets in better shape, would probably quit smoking those frustrating point blank shots that he misses because hes off tempo from taking the shot on the way down from his jump

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    He had his entire draft room begging him to let them take Giannis, and he ignored them all to take a shot at freakin Dwight Howard who probably only took the pitch meeting as a courtesy.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Passed on Giannis because he thought he could win Dwight over with a cartoon

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He had his entire draft room begging him to let them take Giannis, and he ignored them all to take a shot at freakin Dwight Howard who probably only took the pitch meeting as a courtesy.
    Damn seriously? Didn't know that . Ok that's pretty ing bad then. Always thought the Mavs were horrible evaluating talent for the draft though... just dumb luck that they actually wanted the right guy then?

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Damn seriously? Didn't know that . Ok that's pretty ing bad then. Always thought the Mavs were horrible evaluating talent for the draft though... just dumb luck that they actually wanted the right guy then?
    Yep, Donnie Nelson was begging for him but Cuban declined. He wanted to save cap room to get either Chris Paul or Dwight Howard since they were in "win now" mode even though they werent even a playoff team the year before. Cuban's tendency to forego building for the future, and instead surround Dirk in his twilight year with B- level players to remain "compe ive", is the main reason why this team has been mediocre the last ten seasons

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Passed on Giannis because he thought he could win Dwight over with a cartoon
    In retrospect, the cartoon was too complex for Dwight to understand.

Thread Information