Page 592 of 1632 FirstFirst ... 9249254258258858959059159259359459559660264269210921592 ... LastLast
Results 14,776 to 14,800 of 40782
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Parks closed, restaurants and diners closed, etc.
    git yer m-16’s, hand grenades, combat boots, commando outfit, and go protest this - you pussy

nothing like fighting for yer freedom!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You think the same number of people are going to show up to go walk on the sidewalk way away from the ocean as would tightly pack at the beach if it was open? Have you ever been to Huntington on a nice beach day? It's like spring break then since it's probably the nicest beach in the entire Southland.
    huntington beach was probably our favorite beach among friends. was worth the ~1 hour drive, especially if you got there early enough to secure one of the bonfire setups they had there

getting there asap was required because that place is always crazy packed, let alone now when other beaches in surrounding cities are closed

there are s that think this was Newsom specifically trying to piss off the more conservative population of OC by targeting their beach

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    heard florida is suppressing their numbers.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    heard florida is suppressing their numbers.
    yep, esp death certs from old peoples homes

and somewhere they are telling coroners to leave the cause of death off the cert, IIRC

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    3 doctors in Russia have fallen out of hospital windows in recent days. Similarities other than falling out of windows? They all criticized Putin and called for more PPE.

Meanwhile, there are those here yelling tyranny and storming capitol buildings because they can't sit with crowds on the beach or loiter in a bar.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    3 doctors in Russia have fallen out of hospital windows in recent days. Similarities other than falling out of windows? They all criticized Putin and called for more PPE.

Meanwhile, there are those here yelling tyranny and storming capitol buildings because they can't sit with crowds on the beach or loiter in a bar.
    a Russian MP today said Coronavirus is not going away most likely ever

also said Russia will not beat it. it will be a lost battle. meaning there will lots more death and economic collapse

at least they are more honest than american counterparts

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

They are also upset about not being able to get their haircuts.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    a Russian MP today said Coronavirus is not going away most likely ever

also said Russia will not beat it. it will be a lost battle. meaning there will lots more death and economic collapse

at least they are more honest than american counterparts
    It's actually not too surprising that they are more honest about it than the US. Putin knows he will never be removed from power so he has nothing to fear about telling the truth.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

What brutes.

what kind of killing method is that? Not at all subtle.

Whatever happened to poison and the good old “they passed away in peaceful sleep”excuse.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    huntington beach was probably our favorite beach among friends. was worth the ~1 hour drive, especially if you got there early enough to secure one of the bonfire setups they had there

getting there asap was required because that place is always crazy packed, let alone now when other beaches in surrounding cities are closed

there are s that think this was Newsom specifically trying to piss off the more conservative population of OC by targeting their beach
    Best part about Huntington is it's south facing so you get massive ing waves when there is a storm in Baja. I can't surf worth a but it's a lot of fun with flippers and a boogie board when you have ten foot waves from Baja storms.

On a side note I loved Redondo for the opposite reason, since it's west facing it's great for just being lazy riding the swells on a warm day.
    Last edited by baseline bum; 05-04-2020 at 12:39 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yep, esp death certs from old peoples homes

and somewhere they are telling coroners to leave the cause of death off the cert, IIRC
    Link? That's ed up but wholly unsurprising under a ing piece of like DeSantis.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    can't find it, but I'm pretty sure it was FL

how coroners undercount C19 deaths due to lack of test kits

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/05/u...ndercount.html

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    can't find it, but I'm pretty sure it was FL

how coroners undercount C19 deaths due to lack of test kits:

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/05/us/coronavirus-deaths-undercount.html">https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/05/u...ndercount.html

the San Jose lady, who was retroactively declared first USA C19 victim, had her first death cause was heart

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Here's very interesting treatment recognizing that the virus doesn't kill, it's over-reactive immune system

Timing Of Immune Response To COVID-19 May Contribute To Disease Severity

https://scienceblog.com/516059/timin...E2%80%A6%201/6

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ruh roh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 05-04-2020 at 01:15 PM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Beautiful ass day today.

A shame it cannot be enjoyed.

Honest question;

What's the allure of living in an overpopulated, super condensed metropolis like NYC?

It's probably just me, but I like to let my nuts breathe and walk freely, but I don't understand the sardine-can desire of some folk. It's like living in a herd of cattle to be honest, just less sanitary.

And, secondly, after/if this is over, do you still have the desire to live in NYC and continue risking life and freedom of movement?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    God 3,000 a day in June with a likely 2,000 or so a day this month gets us pretty easily past 200,000 victims of the Trump Plague on July 1st.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Right When COVID-19 Cases Started Being Admitted To In The US, CDC Reports On Flu Dropped To Zero

hater Chumpettes... coincidence?

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    God 3,000 a day in June with a likely 2,000 or so a day this month gets us pretty easily past 200,000 victims of the Trump Plague on July 1st.
    Kinda what I figured with all the magical thinking reopening schemes. Why can't out Dear Leaders be honest with us?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Honest question;

What's the allure of living in an overpopulated, super condensed metropolis like NYC?

It's probably just me, but I like to let my nuts breathe and walk freely, but I don't understand the sardine-can desire of some folk. It's like living in a herd of cattle to be honest, just less sanitary.

And, secondly, after/if this is over, do you still have the desire to live in NYC and continue risking life and freedom of movement?
    This is precisely why I love it here and wouldn't think of moving just yet.

You can have it both ways here. You're never really alone but you do have your own space. People are good about minding their own business both outside and when at home.

Not sure what you mean risking life or freedom of movement. I do plan on continuing to live here. My whole family, work life is here so I'm not going to uproot my way of life just yet.

I do have plans to move to a place where there is pleasant wheather year round. Laser focus on Hawaii.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is precisely why I love it here and wouldn't think of moving just yet.

You can have it both ways here. You're never really alone but you do have your own space. People are good about minding their own business both outside and when at home.

Not sure what you mean risking life or freedom of movement. I do plan on continuing to live here. My whole family, work life is here so I'm not going to uproot my way of life just yet.

I do have plans to move to a place where there is pleasant wheather year round. Laser focus on Hawaii.
    isn't Hawaii like the most expensive place in the US? The dream for sure

Thread Information