Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Florida State Seminoles
    Real fights have no rules. I would dribble punch a dudes balls to death or bite his ear off without hesitation to win in a real fight. Just sayin...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Real fights have no rules. I would dribble punch a dudes balls to death or bite his ear off without hesitation to win in a real fight. Just sayin...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    In a real fight with no rules the fighter with the most weapons in his arsenal wins easily. Just saying.

coffee is for closers Infinite_limit's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Duke Blue Devils
    In a fight: Wrestling > Boxing

I grew up in a town with one of the most prestigious wrestling High Schools in California. This trickled down so our school had a reputation with the surrounding schools and usually won Party Fights.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The real question is who would win in a fight...thebesteva or dbreiden.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    The real question is who would win in a fight...thebesteva or dbreiden.
    I'm a 30 year old doctor, I have a decent salary, I have a nice condo in LA, and my current gf is pretty hot. On the other hand, Im pretty sure dbreiden is a failure of a human being given that he is passionately defending half naked men.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I'm a 30 year old doctor, I have a decent salary, I have a nice condo in LA, and my current gf is pretty hot. On the other hand, Im pretty sure dbreiden is a failure of a human being given that he is passionately defending half naked men.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Tbh.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Name
    You pronounce my name "Kwah-li," any questions?
    I bring many blessings with my man Hi-Tek and he from the 'Natti....
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    College
    Boise State Broncos
    GOATweather > MMGay

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Make sure that if you're ever in a fight with your girlfriend watching that the other guy promises to stick just girly slaps because you won't know how to defend anything else. But I'm sure after you've gotten your ass kicked as you get up off the ground you will tell your girlfriend hey he beat me with a bunch of gay there was nothing I could do about it..
    Last edited by dbreiden83080; 08-05-2014 at 10:13 AM.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Denver Nuggets
    What is still amazing to me about some people's lack of education on mixed martial arts is that they don't seem to understand that these guys are the greatest fighters in the world. They see certain techniques that they don't understand so they immediately discount them or disrespect them. What those folks don't understand is that a Jones will absolutely dismantle and destroy any boxer on the planet that has the audacity to challenge them. I don't care who you are or how tough you believe yourself to be if you are not well trained in mma you are getting a Limb broken or you are getting choked out or you are getting knocked out whether that happens on the feet or on the ground it's going to happen if you don't know what the you are doing. People still amazingly enough to me don't seem to understand this. And the sport of Mma is the sport of fighting ladies and gentlemen make no mistake about it that is what it is. If you are about to throw down with somebody in a bar fight you don't make some Gentlemans agreement not to take it to the ground or not to kick or not to use grappling techniques that is not a real fight and some people still seem to think that fighting is only about punching.

That said, i'd still rather watch boxing. My main reason being that MMA fans remind me of crossfit junkies...they come off so righteous and self conscious about their sport that it's annoying.

I have no question that these guys are absolute beasts and are tremendous athletes, but their fans suck.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Good luck on getting your teeth anywhere near an MMA fighter while conscious. If you tried stupid with a pro fighter they would quite literally end you, permanently if you were seriously threatening them.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    That said, i'd still rather watch boxing. My main reason being that MMA fans remind me of crossfit junkies...they come off so righteous and self conscious about their sport that it's annoying.

I have no question that these guys are absolute beasts and are tremendous athletes, but their fans suck.
    Boxing fans aren't that great either, tbh. Most of them want to see slugfests and will boo if guys are trying to work jabs and slowly find the range.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Portland Trail Blazers
    College
    Oregon State Beavers
    MMA >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Boxing

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies
    And the sport of Mma is the sport of fighting ladies
    QFT.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Minnesota Golden Gophers
    not surprised tlong or cryhavoc are fans of mmgay. Cryhavoc is like the prototypical mmgay fan. he plays gay videogames and watches anime and im sure he owns some gy tapout shirts, blue jean shorts and skater shoes

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Florida State Seminoles
    Good luck on getting your teeth anywhere near an MMA fighter while conscious. If you tried stupid with a pro fighter they would quite literally end you, permanently if you were seriously threatening them.
    Who needs to fight MMA trained people. I'm talking about fighting bums for $20 and a half eaten ham sammich.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    not surprised tlong or cryhavoc are fans of mmgay. Cryhavoc is like the prototypical mmgay fan. he plays gay videogames and watches anime and im sure he owns some gy tapout shirts, blue jean shorts and skater shoes
    Oh look. You're bringing back middle school smack talk. That's cool. Super edgy bro.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Who needs to fight MMA trained people. I'm talking about fighting bums for $20 and a half eaten ham sammich.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Make sure that if you're ever in a fight with your girlfriend watching that the other guy promises to stick just girly slaps because you won't know how to defend anything else. But I'm sure after you've gotten your ass kicked as you get up off the ground you will tell your girlfriend hey he beat me with a bunch of gay there was nothing I could do about it..

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    But it's uh GAY.. You know like when a man touches you it's gay.. Even if that man is about to break your arm in half he is still touching you so it's Gay bro..

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Oh look. You're bringing back middle school smack talk. That's cool. Super edgy bro.
    When all else fails bust out the 7th grade playbook..

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Not sure how any type of beating the out of someone is considering gay tbh.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders

Thread Information