My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    This real loyal to rapists

The rape allegations facing Bill Cosby are all the more disturbing when you consider that his own daughter was allegedly raped by Mike Tyson.
    In 1992, Cosby’s drug addicted daughter, Erinn, claimed that Tyson once tried to rape her after a night club party in 1989.
    The St. Louis Post-Dispatch discussed how Bill Cosby dealt with the accusations in 1995.

It’s not enough for some that Bill Cosby’s daughter, Erinn, has said that Tyson once invited her to his home after meeting her at a nightclub, then knocked her to the floor and tried to rape her. She told her parents, who got an agreement from him to get therapy. Tyson later reneged, but Erinn Cosby had to go through counseling for a year after the experience. (Emphasis added. Gregory Freeman, “When a ‘Hero’ Isn’t: Tyson Forfeits Respect, Credibility,” St. Louis Post-Dispatch, June 25, 1995)
    Cosby was going to deal with his daughter’s alleged rape by having her alleged rapist go to therapy?

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    "Take the L train to Lexington, step off onto the platform.........I'll fake it to you."

Gorilla Warfare KoolAid Mans Brother's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Article
    "tried to rape her"
    "tried to rape her"

Don't be a TMZ got.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Hey clown stop jocking me...I'm the first to post that video of Mike...now all you clowns trynna get in on the action.... you dawg...come up with your ..u riding got.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Article
    "tried to rape her"
    "tried to rape her"

Don't be a TMZ got.
    Not only that, but even the story itself, "tried to rape her." How hard did he try? In 1992, if Mike Tyson genuinely tried to rape someone, there were probably a small handful of people on the planet who could stop him. If she didn't get raped, he wasn't trying. She probably couldn't even stop Kobe.

coffee is for closers Infinite_limit's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cosby raped White Women for 40 years. It's truly astonishing what White Americans allow blacks to get away with since Civil Right movement

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Cosby raped White Women for 40 years. It's truly astonishing what White Americans allow blacks to get away with since Civil Right movement
    Where the is the proof? Why didn't these women call the cops? It's a money grab.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what goes around, comes around...

fck bill anyway why is it okay for him to rape someone, but not someone raping one of his own...

let the cycle continue

coffee is for closers Infinite_limit's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where the is the proof? Why didn't these women call the cops? It's a money grab.
    What money?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The money that Cosby Inc. possesses.

Thread Information