Page 26 of 33 FirstFirst ... 16222324252627282930 ... LastLast
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL Boston blew their shot at the Finals in Game 3. Looks like we'll see a rematch.

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Boston being carried by Al Horford in 2022... Holy , Tatum, step the up.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Or not LOL

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Horford and White saved Boston's season tonight.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Horford went nuclear after Giannis stared him down

......................... mystargtr34's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m in the minority but I really don’t like Giannis. He’s low key dirty and reckless. So many plays where he is close to injuring or hurting players. Stepping under Kyrie last year. The elbow on Tatums dunk last game that could have ruined him. I was glad to see Horford crack him with that elbow on that dunk.

Hate his game aswell. Dude plays running back barrelling through defenders and any time the defender pushes back and stands his ground the zebras blow the ing whistle.

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m in the minority but I really don’t like Giannis. He’s low key dirty and reckless. So many plays where he is close to injuring or hurting players. Stepping under Kyrie last year. The elbow on Tatums dunk last game that could have ruined him. I was glad to see Horford crack him with that elbow on that dunk.

Hate his game aswell. Dude plays running back barrelling through defenders and any time the defender pushes back and stands his ground the zebras blow the ing whistle.
    Thats why he is horrible when he plays for greece. I also think when his atleticism goes a bit away hes ed, especially if he will still not know how to shoot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I always liked Horford tbh he is a nice unselfish player with a nice touch a bit old school but on a good way... sucks he only played for meh teams his whole career.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Same can be said about Shaq tbh...

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    Tbh Freak is as difficult a player to officiate as guys like Shaq and LeBron, maybe more difficult in some ways. His size and strength and length, and then his awkwardness and aggressiveness in combination are all impossible to defend. Play him too tight and his elbows and forearms are in your face and neck. Give him just a little space, and he can literally step around you and make a lay-up with one stride and hardly leaving the floor. I think you can call an offensive foul on him on most of his drives where there’s physicality by tough, tightly contested defense. He loves to dig his elbow into defenders on drives. And he initiated contact most of those times as well. But any time there’s not an offensive foul, I do think there’s a defensive foul. He forces contact. Every drive. Enough contact for a foul nearly every time he attacks. And that’s why he’s so tough to officiate. It’s a foul one way or another. But can you call a foul EVERY possession? That’s the thing.

Yeah, it’s not pretty basketball. I don’t like his offense either. But unless they start to officiate him differently, I actually think he’ll age well, even without a jumper. He’s not going to get shorter or lose length as he ages. And he seems to be the type who will hit the weight room everyday until he retires. So his size, length, and strength will allow him to score at the rim until he’s done. It’s not like Russ losing athleticism. Freak will still be 6’11 with a 7’4 wingspan when he’s 36. He’s still going to have 10 feet long strides and sharp elbows. I guess we’ll see. But I think he has a chance to put up superstar production type into his mid 30s.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I always liked Horford tbh he is a nice unselfish player with a nice touch a bit old school but on a good way... sucks he only played for meh teams his whole career.
    Agreed
    He should never have left Boston for that 1 year in Philly (the move didn't make sense at all for Philly); the Celtics really missed him that season

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

Fvcking epic response, tbh...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fvcking epic response, tbh...
    Not just the dunk, but it felt like he scored 50 pts lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Interesting how 2 seemingly over with series are at 2-2 with the dog now having just as good a chance as the favorite.

Philly and Dallas.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Boston let two get away in this series.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Boston let two get away in this series.
    Just how dumb would you rate Boston in crunch time?
    Esp with leads.

I didn't see Fuzz Head from the Spurs on the floor for the Celts at the end.

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    the Celtics.

That said, the Bucks too. Giannis might be a likable guy, but his game is ing horrible to watch. Like watching a wrecking ball go to work on a wall of LEGO bricks. It’s so ugly. Vomit.

That series is lose-lose for NBA basketball. There are no winners.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Once again, Grizz better without Iverson Jr

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dray dancing with Memphis fans, down 40

https://twitter.com/tmalpas13/status...649624576?s=21

......................... mystargtr34's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the Celtics.

That said, the Bucks too. Giannis might be a likable guy, but his game is ing horrible to watch. Like watching a wrecking ball go to work on a wall of LEGO bricks. It’s so ugly. Vomit.

As I said above, it’s ing atrocious to watch. It’s lot even basketball. It’s more a football x basketball hybrid game that he plays. But no one else is allowed to be as physical to him as he is to them. When Giannis doesn’t get to barrell throhh the defender or the defender holds his ground of bumps back Giannis just flails a bit and yells and the zebra blows the whistle. 2 free throws.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just how dumb would you rate Boston in crunch time?
    Esp with leads.

I didn't see Fuzz Head from the Spurs on the floor for the Celts at the end.
    I’m genuinely surprised how bad they are in crunch time. Their most reliable guy in that situation is horford which shouldn’t be. Tatum has to demand the ball and make things happen at that point. Smart is definitely not smart.

On defense too many miscommunications and breakdowns. I’m still rooting for Boston because of Tatum horford and white. But they aren’t likely to go through and win it all like o predicted earlier.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the Celtics.

again not so different of LA peak shaq tbh.. but at the time nobody was complaining it was ugly, smh...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the Celtics.

The last 2 games have been awesome tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    again not so different of LA peak shaq tbh.. but at the time nobody was complaining it was ugly, smh...
    Shaq played some ugly ass basketball

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tatum has to demand the ball and make things happen at that point.
    Tatum has to pass more, set up other players more, act as a decoy more.

His Kobme act is killing the Celts.

Thread Information