Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    @ untouchable.. you really think jackers are gonna give a about some LA street here if they wanted to rob him?
    i havent flagged since i was released from prison 11 years ago..........i called my og apparently the bloods have become huge in san antonio............no jackers will rob any gang members its an unwritten rule in the streets........

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're wrong when you say Gobert is black that's the first thing that is factually incorrect. Anything after that is moot because Gobert is Bi racial not black which is only a thing that is done in the U.S.
    Agreed. The one drop rule was one of the dumbest things the US government ever came up with.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    GOBERT!! what about everyone LeBron has chosen on the team? So Jokic is an urban black? News to me...Giannis is from Greece, so pretty much the same as Gobert, right? Curry grew up in the slums? Luka is a black dude from the hood? Sabonis? Y'all are so caught up nitpicking to say I'm wrong when I'm very CLEARLY right... But it kills y'all to admit it... So now ur on the side of a dude who is making a very stupid point that lebron didn't pick jazz players because they aren't urban blacks... That's a dumb statement to make and ur defending it because I'm the one pointing it out... It's very obvious
    Lebron has a preference. The game has also become more diverse now with the influx of foreign talent so obviously not all the guys Lebron picks are going to be urban blacks because not all the players available are urban blacks. Also class is starting to change in the NBA. They are a lot of black players who played in this all-star game that came from middle to upper middle class backgrounds.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're wrong when you say Gobert is black that's the first thing that is factually incorrect. Anything after that is moot because Gobert is Bi racial not black which is only a thing that is done in the U.S.
    Bro...u live in the states...u haven't even been out the country...mixed ppl are considered black in other countries too... secondly u don't agree with ONE thing I said, so nothing else counts, but his entire premise is wrong because lebron DID choose a lot of the ppl he said he doesn't, but you still side with him? And u don't see how I'm proving to everyone on here that ur biased? All ur doing now is hoping they use their hate against me to side with u even tho y'all are very embarrassingly wrong...lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lebron has a preference. The game has also become more diverse now with the influx of foreign talent so obviously not all the guys Lebron picks are going to be urban blacks because not all the players available are urban blacks. Also class is starting to change in the NBA. They are a lot of black players who played in this all-star game that came from middle to upper middle class backgrounds.
    Y are u telling me that? I'm not the person that said lebron didn't choose the jazz players because they're not urban blacks

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bro...u live in the states...u haven't even been out the country...mixed ppl are considered black in other countries too... secondly u don't agree with ONE thing I said, so nothing else counts, but his entire premise is wrong because lebron DID choose a lot of the ppl he said he doesn't, but you still side with him? And u don't see how I'm proving to everyone on here that ur biased? All ur doing now is hoping they use their hate against me to side with u even tho y'all are very embarrassingly wrong...lol
    Yeah you know me to say i've never been out of the country. How do you know I've never been to very country Gobert is from?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Y are u telling me that? I'm not the person that said lebron didn't choose the jazz players because they're not urban blacks
    I'm trying help and educate you so you become more aware because you lack awareness.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This achievement award thing is absolutely what happened, and is totally wrong. If the league wanted to recognize guys who had AS-worthy careers but didn’t make it for one reason or another, just add a damn spot to the roster after ten years of them playing or whatever. It shouldn’t come at the cost of someone else. SGA or Demar deserved it over him.

The whole team record thing is BS too. They’re not way better than the rest of the west, they’ve come back to earth. And we know how the Hawks turned out the year they got four AS.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wouldn’t be surprised if after lebron retires he becomes the nba commissioner, he is the defacto one right now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm trying help and educate you so you become more aware because you lack awareness.
    So y don't u educate TD 21 by pointing out how wrong he is for saying lebron didn't choose the jazz players because he chooses players that are urban black players? Half of lebrons team is either white, from another country, or not urban... See because when you fail to point out the person that was blatantly... BLATANTLY wrong, it makes you come across as either unintelligent or biased... But TD 21 is the star of the board, so no one will want to point out how silly his point was... It's easier to attack me for pointing it out... Let's let the emperor run around without his clothes, right?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah you know me to say i've never been out of the country. How do you know I've never been to very country Gobert is from?
    Because u wouldn't make an idiotic statement like black urban ppl in other countries have nothing in common with black urban ppl in the US...so if u have never been out the country, I'm STILL right, because I would have to have been to multiple countries, including the US in order to have enough knowledge to make that comparison...

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because u wouldn't make an idiotic statement like black urban ppl in other countries have nothing in common with black urban ppl in the US...so if u have never been out the country, I'm STILL right, because I would have to have been to multiple countries, including the US in order to have enough knowledge to make that comparison...
    Like i said in France they don't go by the One Drop Rule!! You can have at all the other arguments you want but scientifically if you have one white parent and one black parent you're biracial.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Like i said in France they don't go by the One Drop Rule!! You can have at all the other arguments you want but scientifically if you have one white parent and one black parent you're biracial.
    Ok...so is lebron from france? Lebron obviously views mixed ppl as black...but forget that...let's pretend GOBERT doesn't exist... because y'all are trying to pin down this one thing to ignore the bigger picture, because u will do anything not to acknowledge that he is wrong and I'm right...almost half or more of lebrons team doesn't fit the criteria that TD 21 laid out to claim that lebron only picks certain players for his team, hence left out the jazz players because none of them for that mold...let's focus on that...can you acknowledge that he was embarrassingly wrong on that point?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ok...so is lebron from france? Lebron obviously views mixed ppl as black...but forget that...let's pretend GOBERT doesn't exist... because y'all are trying to pin down this one thing to ignore the bigger picture, because u will do anything not to acknowledge that he is wrong and I'm right...almost half or more of lebrons team doesn't fit the criteria that TD 21 laid out to claim that lebron only picks certain players for his team, hence left out the jazz players because none of them for that mold...let's focus on that...can you acknowledge that he was embarrassingly wrong on that point?
    I don't care about any of the other points. However I will say I wouldn't put it past LeBron to think that way. HOWEVER I think that LeBron's reason for not picking Mitc or Gobert is due to him considering them a rival this year.

Thread Information