Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    His performances against OKC were more than impressive. Going into the season we all had the questions regarding a potential diva like mentality or him folding in the playoffs. I guess we can say he exceeded all expectations. Every time I watched the Blazers with Aldridge the years before I always thought he became invisible in the second half or at least in the 4th quarter. He played huge minutes with the Blazers, but I still feared he would do the same with the Spurs. But man ... he delivered last game ... hitting those threes ... making three straight foul shots in crunch time ... 40+ points in a Spurs uniform ... making Kareem proud with his post moves ... using his left hand because of a hurt finger on his shooting hand. Thats just wow.

Next step is do this in a hostile environment like OKC ... again I have doubts about him delivering there, but I hope he kicks OKCs (and my) ass ...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let Kawhi play all 48 minutes!

Let Duncan slide to the second unit!

so our Team B should be Duncan at center, West and Kawhi at forwards, Manu and either Miller or Mills at guards

should be more compe ive...............

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

There's always a moment when guys earn their Spur for good imo, and last night was that for LaMarcus. Wish it could have been in a W... If he had any doubters left out there, they just got baptized.

That extra work he got in with his left because of the dislocation has turned him up another notch, too. He's a juggernaut right now.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

JUGGERNAUT!

i like that, lets baptize LaMarcus that!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    His performances against OKC were more than impressive. Going into the season we all had the questions regarding a potential diva like mentality or him folding in the playoffs. I guess we can say he exceeded all expectations. Every time I watched the Blazers with Aldridge the years before I always thought he became invisible in the second half or at least in the 4th quarter. He played huge minutes with the Blazers, but I still feared he would do the same with the Spurs. But man ... he delivered last game ... hitting those threes ... making three straight foul shots in crunch time ... 40+ points in a Spurs uniform ... making Kareem proud with his post moves ... using his left hand because of a hurt finger on his shooting hand. Thats just wow.

Next step is do this in a hostile environment like OKC ... again I have doubts about him delivering there, but I hope he kicks OKCs (and my) ass ...
    That's next. If he can do it in OKC he will be a legend in my eyes. His teammates need to step up and help him. LaMarcus shouldn't have to play like that just to give us a chance to win. I am also very, very disappointed in Kawhi's mental game right now. I think it's mostly mental with Kawhi and those two missed free throws highlight that for me. Kawhi needs to get tougher in big moments.

I want the Spurs to have a shot at Goldenstate. I absolutely DO NOT want to go out in this round. All Spurs players need to be focused and hungry every minute of every game from this point on. I said that before game 2 and I was really disappointed in everyone except LaMarcus. If anything, I thought LMA should have gotten the ball even more last game. As for Kawhi, I'm not sure if he might need to be the second option and not try and force things, or if he should try and be more aggressive and force his way up to another level. I just think LMA is the best offensive player on the team and that he should be the first option.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    He crushed the Rockets in Houston back in 2014.

On the road it's the wily vets that need to step-up: Tony/Tim/West/Manu/Diaw...Andre
    Last edited by Kawhitstorm; 05-04-2016 at 10:34 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I expect Kawhi to bounce back in the next game. His resurgence will effect LMA's numbers but it will be better for the team. You don't want to be predictable.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    I expect Kawhi to bounce back in the next game. His resurgence will effect LMA's numbers but it will be better for the team. You don't want to be predictable.
    I expect Kawhi to go beast-mode at OKC! (He has been marinating for 4 days)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nice collection of gifs from LMA's monster game 2

http://www.poundingtherock.com/2016/...thunder-game-2

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    trade parker and mills and get a real PG
    Thing is you won't get one from trading them straight up, value is not that high tbh at this point.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So far he has been great, and also really appears to be calm, confident and locked in. His shooting has been ridiculously good, and he probably won't be able to keep that up, but man, that was quite a performance for two games in a row.

Thread Information