Page 40 of 110 FirstFirst ... 303637383940414243445090 ... LastLast
Results 976 to 1,000 of 2741
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wasn't Peyton Manning accused of exposing himself to a woman in college?
    He mooned a chic back in the day if remember right...

Forum Official Personal Life Coach BacktoBasics's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sources: Joshua Primo allegedly exposed himself to women

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...-exposed-women
    If this ends up being the deal then it better ing include some level of assault because this is bull .

Trade him. Put your franchise first. We’re in no hurry. Wait that out like the Texans did and then trade him to recoup something for the loss.

Being a flasher isn’t enough to just give him up for nothing. At this point I’m kinda pissed off at the release.

This ing team sits on assets to wait for the perfect trades but releases a guy for ing nothing because he’s a flasher. Absolute garbage response.

This dude gonna go be a shooting guard and light up the league.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wasn't Peyton Manning accused of exposing himself to a woman in college?
    More than that, iirc. He, allegedly, held one down and put his junk on her face... as a prank.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ok but how big we talking? i may claim him of waivers for my own purposes

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It’s also noteworthy that the article says other teams are considering claiming him off waivers.
    Without more, why wouldn’t they?

I’m not rooting for it to be worse by any means, but seems like this could have been handled differently if it was essentially a George Hill 2.0 situation. Still think there has to be more.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If he Louis CK’ed a couple housekeepers then insta-waiving him was an absurd overreaction. It’s obv very bad & he should take a few months or so to get counseling. Unpaid season long suspension w/ mandatory psych work, fine. let him do some growing up, and come back next year.

it has to be worse than just being a flasher. The Bouknight thing is WAY more dangerous and reckless and he played against us like 2 nights later.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If this ends up being the deal then it better ing include some level of assault because this is bull .

Trade him. Put your franchise first. We’re in no hurry. Wait that out like the Texans did and then trade him to recoup something for the loss.

Being a flasher isn’t enough to just give him up for nothing. At this point I’m kinda pissed off at the release.

This ing team sits on assets to wait for the perfect trades but releases a guy for ing nothing because he’s a flasher. Absolute garbage response.

This dude gonna go be a shooting guard and light up the league.
    Probably more to it. The details in that article are very sparse.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There‘s definitely a lot of ing going on in Spurs culture. Primo, Parker, Udoka, etc.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so sexual lewdidity, high likliness of being sued for (civil) assault, lack of empathy or lack of conviction (the kobe strategy) equals waive i guess.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So Primo is a nudist That rumor from the four seasons seems to be true. That‘s probably not good for team morale when you know your team mate is pulling out his everytime he sees a woman. This dude is a weirdo. I‘m sure some people here can relate
    Link to the rumor?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People are downplaying this hard core. If he's already a predator and has psychological issues, you don't keep him around and cover that up. You publicly distance yourself while leaving open informal channels if you actually care about the person. I think the Spurs still like Primo and want him to succeed, but they aren't going to take a huge PR hit for him. For all we know, they've been trying to address this but don't think he'd take it seriously unless he was cut.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Link to the rumor?
    some guy on reddit said he knows staff from the four seasons in Minneapolis and that he exposed himself there

Also A Pacers Fan
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Basically somebody should‘ve taught Primo how to slide into DMs and not pull out publicly

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Unless there’s some sort of sexual assault allegations forthcoming, a team will sign him eventually. Indecent exposure is only a Class B Misdemeanor in the state of Texas and most other states, unless it’s his 3rd or 4th offense.

He won’t be signed this season, as he’ll go through rehab and what not. But in a few months he’ll claim he’s been rehabilitated and yada yada, and then he’ll likely be signed by another team next year. Prob a desperate team like the lakers or Knicks tbh.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People are downplaying this hard core. If he's already a predator and has psychological issues, you don't keep him around and cover that up. You publicly distance yourself while leaving open informal channels if you actually care about the person. I think the Spurs still like Primo and want him to succeed, but they aren't going to take a huge PR hit for him. For all we know, they've been trying to address this but don't think he'd take it seriously unless he was cut.
    Agree. I think it's weird that some people think it's no big deal to force unwanted parties to see your junk. s ing weird/creepy/predatory as

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I guess, an older or better player (kobe, rodman) would take this and say, hey were team freak, but a 20 yr old bench prospect can't do that and the team probably wouldn't wanted the huge distraction. So whatever you think of PAFTO the players would probably force him out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yup. Besides that people are saying he got kicked out of the hotel. If that happens multiple times it messes with the Spurs rep. I still think they could‘ve traded him though

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    From what we know, Deshawn Watson was way worse. He actually assaulted. Exposing himself is not good, but that can be sex addiction related and I kind of feel like there is a better way to deal with it. Maybe they tried and gave him warnings and he refused to get help. But if he is doing it for real, hopefully he will get a second chance.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In a cutthroat, ruthless business where the majority give lip service to "character" (whatever the that means anyway), why does this franchise think it's in bent on them to always play holier than thou and live up to some higher ethical/morale code?

If they weren't interested in trying to address it or failed, then he should have been traded. Instead, it's another asset in the garbage and PR hit for the organization that can least afford it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So there we have it. Primo suffered childhood sexual trauma, which manifested in him exposing himself to women. This happened most recently at the Four Seasons Hotel in Minneapolis, during which he exposed himself to housekeeping and got kicked out of the hotel.

The Spurs then conducted an investigation three days ago, during which they decided to waive him yesterday based on findings of their investigation.

Also A Pacers Fan
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

-Primo comes off as a very, very confident person. Like Kobe-level of confidence. I don't know how that factors in ... but I guess it might be notable
    I guess you were onto something here...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Somewhere, Gary Neal is smiling and nodding his head. Classy of Prim to only expose himself and not rape.
    Choo Choo baby

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mugen get in here and eviscerate PATFO already

Thread Information