My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Milwaukee sitting giannis still hurts

......................... mystargtr34's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The SL worked the Blazers tonight (in 10 minutes )

https://www.nba.com/stats/lineups/ad...mID=1610612759

ORTG: 147.6
    DRTG: 114.3

On the season the Jak-Sochan-Keldon-Vassell-Tre lineup is +1.7 net rating in 103 minutes (13th most used lineup in the entire L).

......................... mystargtr34's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Whats also interesting to note is that the Blazers SL of Nurk-Grant-Hart-Simons-Lillard is a -3.4 Net Rating in 120 minutes this season. Thats gotta be a concern for a team that's 10-4.

Midget backcourts rarely work, especially as a starting unit.

Seeing the same thing with Cleveland.

Allen-Mobley-Levert-Mitc -Garland is a -5.7 Net Rating in 100 minutes and the team is 8-5.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    fun game

good loss

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    love it. Keep the tank rolling

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Excellent result.

Sochan blocking Dame's patented sidestep to the right 3pter was eye-opening.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man you add one really good player on this team and they contend tbh
    This kind of thought is so delusional. Do you guys not remember how deep good Spurs teams were. I mean even just look at the Blazers and how many good players they have. The Spurs aren't 1 player away from contention, they're one franchise player combined with 3 or 4 more solid bench guys away from being a contender.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This kind of thought is so delusional. Do you guys not remember how deep good Spurs teams were. I mean even just look at the Blazers and how many good players they have. The Spurs aren't 1 player away from contention, they're one franchise player combined with 3 or 4 more solid bench guys away from being a contender.
    They went toe-to-toe with the #1 seed in the west, and could've won if Tre played longer or they have another closer. Do I think they win? Maybe not mainly on inexperience but that comes in time. I’m just being optimistic because I like the progress that I see from these young kids. If being a fan makes me a little delusional, then maybe that’s my prerogative as a fan

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You should take another look at the NBA right now.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This....but the only hard part is finding that really good alpha...the 3-4 solud bench players will be easier to find and sign..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Warriors lost yet again smh. They might be joining the tank this season tbh.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Warriors lost yet again smh. They might be joining the tank this season tbh.
    They're going for the historical double of #1 pick and league MVP if Curry keeps playing like last night..

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They're going for the historical double of #1 pick and league MVP if Curry keeps playing like last night..
    These crazy motherf#$%ers wouldn't be trying to get Victor would they? They should be kicked out of the league if they're tanking.

half man half amazing
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    These crazy motherf#$%ers wouldn't be trying to get Victor would they? They should be kicked out of the league if they're tanking.
    They’ll move a young guy or two to get some solid vets. The Spurs should try to sneak in there. I’m sure the Warriors would love Poetl.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You should take another look at the NBA right now.
    The same NBA that this Spurs team is one of the absolute worst in? That NBA or another one?

Thread Information