Page 110 of 173 FirstFirst ... 1060100106107108109110111112113114120160 ... LastLast
Results 2,726 to 2,750 of 4323
    Post Count
    This is such a stupid stat. it means almost nothing.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Ramblings per usual:

Our D line is awful. We just dont appear to have any really good players. Zero disruption on pass plays. I watch Arky get the ATM QB with 3 men and we cannot get close to the Tech QB rushing 4 when we know they have to pass. , send 6 and we might just stumble over each other and someone could possibly fall into the opposing QBs legs.

Sark was definitely correct about our RBs. They all clearly got holes to run through, but they all showed different styles and abilities. Definitely got great depth here. The kid from Alabama has ungodly acceleration. And the 4th string freshman is very shifty with good vision and strong. Damn. We are good here. With blocking.

Xavier Worthy is our best receiver. As a true freshman... Unbelievable. Washington stumbles over himself in the 1st quarter wide open and poor ole Jordon Whittington dropping balls. Dude was so quick as a freshman, those injuries have reduced him to very average. But we absolutely need him, but poor guy just has zero burst anymore.
    Troy Omerie needs to get healthy. Having a big guy over the middle would be nice.

And I still am perplexed by this team. The Tech defensive line and defense was supposed to be improved. Is Sark really this good at taking advantage (when we can actually block people) or does the Tech D just suck again and forever? The offensive line opened gaping holes and we actually got pass blocking? wtf... is this the same old Jeckyll and Hide team, because we have actually blown 2 teams out this year and got to play backups. Mysteries surround me with this team. Maybe our offensive line is not talented (we knew this) but is actually making it up by working together in a really coordinated manner?

ATM is really bad on offense. They had some injuries but appeared to get the running game going against Arky and then just fell apart. Constant Penalties, a backup QB that just is so very bland... In college football its very tough to do anything with QBs that slow that cant run. I would expect some type of backup like ARky has. At least he can make plays. Its the 4th game of the season Jimbo, your O line guys have zero discipline. So many killer 5 and 10 yd penalties. aggie would have gotten beaten up as bad as we did but they actually have a D line.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    If Perkins and Harris actually come they will start. If they are like X. Worthy they should have a lot of fun.
    Please join us and step on the field immediately. I wonder what all the D lineman we have recruited think of what they saw today? No thanks. Or yes, I am on the field immediately...

My Team
    TAMU-CC Islanders
    Post Count
    Arky and ND winning helped us in the rankings.

BTW, my boy Sincere McCormick all over the Memphis D in their wild comeback victory.

My Team
    TAMU-CC Islanders
    Post Count
    Ramblings per usual:

Our D line is awful. We just dont appear to have any really good players. Zero disruption on pass plays. I watch Arky get the ATM QB with 3 men and we cannot get close to the Tech QB rushing 4 when we know they have to pass. , send 6 and we might just stumble over each other and someone could possibly fall into the opposing QBs legs.

Sark was definitely correct about our RBs. They all clearly got holes to run through, but they all showed different styles and abilities. Definitely got great depth here. The kid from Alabama has ungodly acceleration. And the 4th string freshman is very shifty with good vision and strong. Damn. We are good here. With blocking.

Xavier Worthy is our best receiver. As a true freshman... Unbelievable. Washington stumbles over himself in the 1st quarter wide open and poor ole Jordon Whittington dropping balls. Dude was so quick as a freshman, those injuries have reduced him to very average. But we absolutely need him, but poor guy just has zero burst anymore.
    Troy Omerie needs to get healthy. Having a big guy over the middle would be nice.

And I still am perplexed by this team. The Tech defensive line and defense was supposed to be improved. Is Sark really this good at taking advantage (when we can actually block people) or does the Tech D just suck again and forever? The offensive line opened gaping holes and we actually got pass blocking? wtf... is this the same old Jeckyll and Hide team, because we have actually blown 2 teams out this year and got to play backups. Mysteries surround me with this team. Maybe our offensive line is not talented (we knew this) but is actually making it up by working together in a really coordinated manner?

ATM is really bad on offense. They had some injuries but appeared to get the running game going against Arky and then just fell apart. Constant Penalties, a backup QB that just is so very bland... In college football its very tough to do anything with QBs that slow that cant run. I would expect some type of backup like ARky has. At least he can make plays. Its the 4th game of the season Jimbo, your O line guys have zero discipline. So many killer 5 and 10 yd penalties. aggie would have gotten beaten up as bad as we did but they actually have a D line.
    The arky backup looked like trash

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    The arky backup looked like trash
    The ARky backup:

looked like a God compared to the Aggie Backup that is starting and is a veteran.
    Arky is a true freshman and he can actually run on two legs..., and the Aggies bring in Calzada the crawling centipede!
    Both teams lost their QB for a time at least, and I am taking the Arky backup every day of the week, its not even close.
    This is why need Card to stay on our team badly. happens, and when your backup is ...

ATM had time to get a QB ready last year when some games got out of hand, but Fisher keeps Mond in the game? I will take Sark as a QB coach over Fisher in every situation. Jimbo needs an offensive coordinator in the worst way.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Great to see UTSA with that 17 point 4th quarter for the win.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    This is such a stupid stat. it means almost nothing.
    Its like some stupid trivia game.
    I dont get these "outlandish mean nothing" finds.
    Like we are supposed to freak out with a WOW...

My Team
    TAMU-CC Islanders
    Post Count
    The ARky backup:

looked like a God compared to the Aggie Backup that is starting and is a veteran.
    Arky is a true freshman and he can actually run on two legs..., and the Aggies bring in Calzada the crawling centipede!
    Both teams lost their QB for a time at least, and I am taking the Arky backup every day of the week, its not even close.
    This is why need Card to stay on our team badly. happens, and when your backup is ...

ATM had time to get a QB ready last year when some games got out of hand, but Fisher keeps Mond in the game? I will take Sark as a QB coach over Fisher in every situation. Jimbo needs an offensive coordinator in the worst way.
    yeah Calzada is a complete waste of a roster spot. It feels like he is only there because of nepotism, that can be the only reason. He is not a top level talent at all. He belongs at a DII or DIII school. to exacerbate matters, the OL is a hot mess. It is pissing my bro off, he is an Aggy fan.

I am loving it. Anytime the College Station clan struggles, I am happy.

My Team
    TAMU-CC Islanders
    Post Count
    Hopefully the recruits in attendance today had a great time, and it made a strong positive impact on their decision.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    yeah Calzada is a complete waste of a roster spot. It feels like he is only there because of nepotism, that can be the only reason. He is not a top level talent at all. He belongs at a DII or DIII school. to exacerbate matters, the OL is a hot mess. It is pissing my bro off, he is an Aggy fan.

I am loving it. Anytime the College Station clan struggles, I am happy.
    I got too many Aggie friends, so yeah, its a good day.
    And they suffer.
    Giving Jimbo that big fake ring and 9 million a year with the option of him walking out on it at any time.
    Jimbo seriously did not think about this year. They lost a lot of offensive lineman, but they did not play enough backups, same at QB. You must give Your next year group a good go if you can afford it, and they could last year. They always seem to have at least 3 laugher out of conference games. One late in the season usually. Play your backups. Thats the good thing about this year. We have had two games to get other people ready for next year. We could use a few more games for the backup offensive line guys. , one freshman might take a spot I hope.

And Jimbo and his play calling... its bad. They gave up on the run way too early. I thought they had a talented WR core and two good RBs. No excuse for not having guys ready. They might get a chance to use backups against Alabama if they play this poorly again. It will be over before they know it.

My Team
    TAMU-CC Islanders
    Post Count
    OU is not a top 5 team right now, no matter their stupid ranking. They are the luckiest team in the nation so far this year. Should be 1-3.

OU 4-0 barely beat Tulane, Nebraska, and WV all at home. They killed that nobody team they played. Opponents are 5-11 so far, all unranked.

Texas is 3-1 dominated 3 of 4 Opponents, got dominated in only loss. Opponents combined 11-5. Beat a ranked Louisiana team. Now Arky will be top 10, seems like a quality loss to me, though they were unranked at the time.

I cannot wait till RRR weekend.
    Last edited by Biggems; 09-25-2021 at 10:13 PM.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

Does anyone have link for full game replay?

I thought the OL play was better. Casey had a pocket to step up in. Sark is great on getting backups in the game. Only fault with team play to me is DBS.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I thought the OL play was better. Casey had a pocket to step up in. Sark is great on getting backups in the game. Only fault with team play to me is DBS.
    In the second half with their backup qb, our defensive line was awful at causing disruption of the passer.
    Their QB sat in a pocket, or if he did had to move, he did it easily without too much problem.
    They have to pass, they are too far behind, and they just wing the ball down field with time, touchdown. Easy.

This was infuriating for me.

Watched a bit of the Notre Dame-Wisconsin game, those teams, both of them, have athletes on the D line that were just eating QBS. Both teams. The contrast between games... it set me off.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Does anyone have link for full game replay?

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I hope Texas can exorcise some demons against TCU. I want them to score one hundred while Fatterson has a heart attack on the sidelines. Gary and his ty music. May Sark lay his fat ass out Honkey Tonk Man style.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

Thread Information