Page 156 of 474 FirstFirst ... 56106146152153154155156157158159160166206256 ... LastLast
Results 3,876 to 3,900 of 11850
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The synopsis Trump put out excluded him talking about Biden and an investigation into his son. Don't worry though that is going to get out eventually. Just like the Nixon tapes.

The clock is ticking.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    The synopsis Trump put out excluded him talking about Biden and an investigation into his son. Don't worry though that is going to get out eventually. Just like the Nixon tapes.

The clock is ticking.
    “There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it... It sounds horrible to me.”

don’t worry I’m sure it’s going to get out

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    “There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it... It sounds horrible to me.”

don’t worry I’m sure it’s going to get out
    Hey, did you ever work out a narrative for all your conspiracy theories? Dennison hasn't.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^someone got their talking points from Fredo and Sciff

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^someone got their talking points from Fredo and Sciff

you watch CNN.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TSA more like the actual transcript and what was cut out to be replaced by ellipses will come out.

Why Biden wanted the prosecutor fired is well do ented as are multiple NATO/EU allies that were on record wanting the same thing before Biden even said anything.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol

show me the links where 70000 total vote margin of victory was proven to have zero to do with russian interference and trump team collusion

show me the entire unredacted mueller report
    and all the underlyng evidence

show me how the intelligence unanimous conclusion that russia attacked

then explain how trump denouncing the usa intel and siding with russia

makes him a legit duly elected president

ypu cannot square that circle of ery
    Trump is a paranoid, narcissist, of course he is gonna blame someone else for not getting a win with the popular vote.
    If the blue team is just baiting him with this, fine, but the fact is he was a legitimate force with the American people during 2016.
    And where the fck did I say anything about Russian NOT interfering? Of course they interfered. My contention is that did NOT win him the election. Not only that, we also know from our intelligence community that Russia also screwed with Trump, especially after the Trump win. Their purpose is to create chaos, but they have no desire for an unpredictable loon to run our foreign affairs. They have made this abundantly clear. The Russians are not stupid. They realize how perilous a guy like this can be with military power.

You show me where their interference would have turned the electoral college. Give me ONE sound study that says that Russian interference gave Trump the election. Give it up, link. Trump won the electoral college. You prove Russia changed that, you are basically implying it did

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    The synopsis Trump put out excluded him talking about Biden and an investigation into his son. Don't worry though that is going to get out eventually.
    There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it... It sounds horrible to me.

TSA more like the actual transcript and what was cut out to be replaced by ellipses will come out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lt. Col. Alexander S. Vindman, the top Ukraine expert on the National Security Council, told House impeachment investigators on Tuesday that the White House transcript of a July call between President Trump and Ukraine’s president omitted crucial words and phrases, and that his attempts to include them failed, according to three people familiar with the testimony.

The omissions, Colonel Vindman said, included Mr. Trump’s assertion that there were recordings of former Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr. discussing Ukraine corruption, and an explicit mention by Ukraine’s president, Volodymyr Zelensky, of Burisma Holdings, the energy company whose board employed Mr. Biden’s son Hunter.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/29/u...p-ukraine.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't do the troll thing or the creepy doxxer thing. Alcohol free too
    good one

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    President Donald Trump’s job approval rating remained steady in October, bolstered by national security and economic news even as the House impeachment inquiry escalated.

In the Harvard CAPS/Harris survey for The Hill ​released Friday, 46% of respondents said they approve of Trump’s job in office, compared with 54% who disapprove. Those numbers were unchanged from the pollster’s survey in September.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    dumbass ducks still cherry picking polls.

yougov has him at 39% https://d25d2506sfb94s.cloudfront.ne...s_20191029.pdf
    Investor's Business Daily does too https://www.investors.com/news/trump...ment-ibd-tipp/
    ABC/WaPo has him at 38% https://www.washingtonpost.com/conte...-6bdd49d000a4/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That poll was today dumbass

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump And Barr Ask UK Officials To Attack The US Intelligence Community

British government officials were described as stunned by the request from Trump and Barr for them to do a hatchet job on the US intelligence community.

Trump and Barr have also been asking other foreign governments for help in investigating the FBI, CIA and Mueller investigators.

The US president has called on the Australian prime minister Scott Morrison for assistance, while the attorney general has been on similar missions to the UK and Italy.

And the information being requested has left allies astonished.

One British official with knowledge of Barr’s wish list presented to London commented that “it is like nothing we have come across before,

they are basically asking, in quite robust terms, for help in doing a hatchet job on their own intelligence services
    ”.

Trump and Barr are going around the world and asking foreign governments to attack the United States intelligence community for them. Trump and his attorney general are

looking for dirt that they can use to discredit the Russia investigation, and

also validate the far-right conspiracy that Ukraine was behind the 2016 election attack.

It all ties back to Ukraine.

If Trump can find some way to boost the discredited Ukraine conspiracy theory,

he not only would get his pal Putin off the hook,

but it would give him another tactic to use to try to get the Ukrainians to investigate Joe Biden.

Trump is trying to discredit the intelligence community of his own country.

The president appears to be trying to make sure that he can’t be investigated for any 2020 election crimes.

William Barr is making a solid case for being named the most corrupt attorney general in US history,

and here is hoping that for the good of democracy, US allies tell Trump and Barr to go kick sand.

https://www.politicususa.com/2019/11/01/trump-barr-uk-intel-community.html

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    William Barr Should Be Disbarred for His Misconduct as Attorney General

A pe ion is circulating to disbar U.S. Attorney General William P. Barr from practicing law in New York and the District of Columbia, where he is licensed.

The pe ion alleges that Barr should be disbarred for conduct largely pursued in his present capacity as attorney general.

There is, in fact,

substantial evidence to back up the charge that Barr satisfies the legal criteria for disbarment pursuant to the American Bar Association’s (ABA)
    Model Rules of Professional Conduct;

Barr’s attempt to block a recent intelligence community whistleblower’s
    complaint that mentioned Barr himself

as complicit in President Trump’s alleged attempt to solicit interference from Ukraine in the 2020 U.S. election.

Instead of complying with this law,

Barr
    refused to allow the complaint that implicated him to be sent to Congress,

telling the director of national intelligence that the Justice Department would handle the criminal referral against Trump.

About four weeks later, Barr’s Justice Department concluded that Trump had not violated any campaign finance laws.

Clearly, Barr violated the Whistleblower Protection Act in blocking a complaint that involved him, and

clearly had a conflict of interest in settling the criminality of allegations implicating him without recusing himself.

https://truthout.org/articles/william-barr-should-be-disbarred-for-his-misconduct-as-attorney-general/

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    GOP Senators admit reality: Quid pro Quo is real, Trump committed extortion

A growing number of Senate Republicans are ready to acknowledge that

President Trump used U.S. military aid as leverage to force Ukraine to investigate former vice president Joe Biden and his familyas the president repeatedly denies a quid pro quo.

In this shift in strategy to defend Trump,

these Republicans are insisting that the president’s action was not illegal

and does not rise to the level of an impeachable offense

as the Democratic-led House moves forward with the open phase of its probe.

an increasing number of Republicans wonder how long they can continue to argue that no quid pro quo was at play in the matter.

it all turns on intent, motive. ... Did the president have a culpable state of mind? … Based on the evidence that I see, that I’ve been allowed to see,

the president does not have a culpable state of mind.”

at least three different people who complained about what Trump told Zelensky

on the call to NSC lawyer John Eisenberg,

who then told them not to tell anyone else about it and

then place the call information on a classified server where it couldn't be seen by anyone else,

but no sure — he didn't have a consciences of guilt or a culpable state of mind.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/201...tail=emaildkre

Last edited by boutons_deux; 11-02-2019 at 02:12 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That poll was today dumbass
    So were the polls I posted. You didn't even look at them apparently. That is the critical mind of a duck.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Ukraine scandal proves Trump is exactly who we warned you he was

his more intellectually inclined defenders head toward consensus on a key fact:

The White House did, indeed, propose a quid pro quo with Ukraine,

leveraging military aid in exchange for investigations of the president’s political opponents.

Andrew McCarthy, one of Trump’s breathless propagandists ... “Stop Claiming ‘
    No Quid Pro Quo.’”

Rich Lowry ... “no quid pro quo” has become steadily less plausible

Ben Shapiro ... “The White House should stop saying there was no quid pro quo. There was a quid pro quo.”

despite the fact that there was, undeniably, a quid pro quo, it wasn’t impeachable.

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/11/the-ukraine-scandal-proves-trump-is-exactly-who-we-warned-you-he-was/?utm_source=&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2869

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    none of you read the complaint and don't know that it's been corroborated by actual witnesses.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "nobody knows what's really going on but me!"
    -Chump

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "nobody knows what's really going on but me!"
    -Chump
    Did you read the complaint?