My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    So, a big Trump rally coming up -- maybe a hundred thousand MAGA guys outside the stadium. ANTIFA, BLM and other agitators flying in from all across the country. This is looking like the summer of 1996, B.I.G. vs Tupac beef festering. What could possibly go wrong there?

If I were Tulsa P.D. I am calling in sick all week!!!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Party of Racists, elected by racists

Florida gov blames coronavirus rise on ‘overwhelmingly Hispanic’ workers

Florida Agriculture Commissioner Nikki Fried argued that

the majority of farmworkers left several weeks ago after harvests ended and that

the real uptick is in non-agricultural areas,

https://nypost.com/2020/06/19/desantis-blames-covid- e-on-overwhelmingly-hispanic-laborers/

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wrong.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump's polling is so epically bad,

his campaign is lobbying for a fourth debate

here's brief list of the latest national polls:

These type of numbers are just absolutely dismal for the Trump campaign.

Not only is Biden decisively defeating Trump in every one of them,

Biden is also either broaching or hitting the all-important 51% mark in every one of them.

Beltway Republicans are filled with dread,

using words like "wipeout" and "catastrophic" to describe their fears.

"More than a half-dozen GOP strategists working on Senate and House races told VICE News that

they’ve seen Trump’s numbers plunge in states and districts across the country,"

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/1954465

Are Repugs playing Rope-a-Dem-Dope?

Will Trash be a miraculous Comeback Kid?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trash's AmeriKKKa

White guy threatens Black teen in front of her home in gated community,
    says ‘you don’t belong’ here

Breonna Nelson-Hicks, 15, was riding around in a golf cart with other teenaged friends in her Wellington, Florida, neighborhood. In a police report, Nelson-Hicks said an unidentified middle-aged white man driving a Toyota sedan began following the group of teenagers.

The man began very deliberately tail-gaiting the group and, according to Breonna,

her group pulled over to the side in order to let the man pass.

Breonna is Black and her two friends are white, according to the Palm Beach Post.

When the teens got close to the home the man reportedly began yelling at them, then stopped his car and got out to continue yelling at them.

This is when one of the young women began recording the incident on her phone.

<span style="color: rgb(60, 55, 54); font-family: &quot;Open Sans&quot;; font-size: 16px; letter-spacing: 0.125px;">

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/1954201

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

(Reuters) - A federal judge on Friday

expressed doubt the White House could keep former national security adviser John Bolton’s memoir out of the public’s hands,

after media outlets released excerpts and more than 200,000 copies were distributed.

“The horse, as we used to say in Texas, seems to be out of the barn,” U.S. District Judge Royce Lamberth in Washington said at a hearing.

Lamberth is weighing the Trump administration’s emergency request for a temporary restraining order and preliminary injunction against the scheduled June 23 publication of “The Room Where It Happened: A White House Memoir.”

The administration says the book contains classified information and threatens national security. Lamberth said he will review the book before ruling.

Bolton’s book has drawn wide attention for its withering portrayal of Trump.

It said politics drove Trump’s foreign policy, including his imploring Chinese President Xi Jinping for help in winning re-election, and detailed alleged improprieties not addressed in Trump’s impeachment trial.

Trump ousted Bolton, a foreign policy hawk, last September after 17 months as national security adviser.

David Morrell, a Department of Justice lawyer, called Bolton a “disgruntled” former employee who should not be “rewarded” for publishing without government clearance required by his nondisclosure agreement.

He said Bolton should “claw” the book back or staunch its distribution, including audio books.

“This is a problem of his own making,” Morrell said.

Bolton’s lawyer Charles Cooper countered that halting publication would violate his client’s free speech rights.

“The speech has been spoken,” Cooper said. “It can’t be unspoken.”

Lamberth also questioned whether Bolton raced his book to publication because the government review was too slow.

“He just walked away, and told the publisher, go publish,” he asked Cooper.

“Isn’t that what happened?”

https://www.liker.com/public/posts/209394?fbclid=IwAR0jPpGG05Izdsaisz9pImoDsyAjrATK2n 567zvBPyx_oiui3lAn3u6S8Us

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump admits ‘so many lives have been lost’ —
    but says their coronavirus deaths won’t be in vain WTF

“As many of you know, our country is coming back very, very strong economically,” said Trump. 1.5M MORE jobs lost

“It’s been an interesting period of time,

it’s been terrible,

so many lives have been lost. so interesting!

We’ll never forget those incredible people.

But they will not have died in vain.

Our country will go on, without you, you criminal of negligent manslaughter and criminal reckless endangerment

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/06/trump-admits-so-many-lives-have-been-lost-but-says-their-coronavirus-deaths-wont-be-in-vain/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Bueller???

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Bueller???
    gave them obama phones

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    George Washington had slaves and so did Thomas Jefferson. They were plantation owners and plantation owners in America at the time regularly used slave labor.

The difference between them and the confederates should be obvious enough but apparently it has to be spelled out for Trump.

We celebrate Washington and Jefferson as founding fathers, albeit imperfect people who lived in the time of a terrible thing.... slavery.

However, the confederates are largely celebrated because they fought FOR SLAVERY and were willing to go as far as secession to preserve it.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Bueller???
    Bill

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    gave them obama phones

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trash's AmeriKKKa

Breonna Nelson-Hicks, 15, was riding around in a golf cart with other teenaged friends in her Wellington, Florida, neighborhood. In a police report, Nelson-Hicks said an unidentified middle-aged white man driving a Toyota sedan began following the group of teenagers.

The man began very deliberately tail-gaiting the group and, according to Breonna,

Breonna is Black and her two friends are white, according to the Palm Beach Post.

When the teens got close to the home the man reportedly began yelling at them, then stopped his car and got out to continue yelling at them.

<span style="color: rgb(60, 55, 54); font-family: &quot;Open Sans&quot;; font-size: 16px; letter-spacing: 0.125px;">

Im glad i am not the father of those teens.
    I would have knocked the bow leggedness out of his skeleton.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    George Washington had slaves and so did Thomas Jefferson
    Never said otherwise.

Trump was right about feral mobs from the Left tearing down a Washington statue back in 2017.

That was the point

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trash/Barr just fired the SDNY lawyer who has been investigating Julie Annie

U.S. Attorney for Southern District of New York ‘Stepping Down,’
    DOJ Says in Surprise Announcement

Attorney General Bill Barr announced that President Donald Trump plans to nominate Jay Clayton — currently serving as head of the SEC — for the position.

Geoff Berman was forced out of SDNY, according to two sources.

One source with knowledge of the situation said Berman was asked to resign and refused.

A DOJ official says Berman was offered other positions at Justice; Berman declined them.

Preet Bharara
    @PreetBharara

Why does a president get rid of his own hand-picked US Attorney in SDNY on a Friday night, less than 5 months before the election?

Preet Bharara
    @PreetBharara

Let me be stronger here. Berman “stepping down” is bull . He was fired.

Michael R. Bromwich
    @mrbromwich

This is highly irregular. Why the rush to get Geoff Berman out the door and cause disarray in three different offices at once? There’s a story here. What is it?

Elie Honig
    @eliehonig

This is insane.

SDNY is the last bastion of DOJ independence and now even it has been breached

Glenn Kirschner
    @glennkirschner2

The Bill Barr s games continue.

He pulled this same nonsense w/the DC US Attorney - pretending to have Trump nominate a US Attorney from Cleveland so he could install a lackey as Acting DC USA.

He’s now playing the same game w/the NJ & SDNY USAs. This whole thing stinks

Tim O'Brien
    @TimOBrien

Berman — who’s been investigating Giuliani and probed other Trump cronies — is stepping down as US Atty for the Southern District of NY. Barr’s replacing him with Jay Clayton.

Clayton’s been running the SEC and has never served as a federal prosecutor.

Chris Sommerfeldt
    @C_Sommerfeldt

Berman's office has for months been investigating Rudy Giuliani for potential criminal violations of lobbying laws over his dealings in Ukraine.

Berman, of course, also ran the Michael Cohen investigation, which implicated Trump in federal crimes.

https://www.mediaite.com/news/u-s-at...-announcement/

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Bueller???
    Why just the blacks? You're probably on Obamacare Chris so he helped you out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why just the blacks?
    Stick to the tech/gaming forum small fries. You're out of your league here.

Pro tip

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ‘Republic is in grave danger’:

Trump criticized for ‘laying the groundwork for a fascist America’ with US attorney replacement

Attorney General William Barr put forward as his replacement Jay Clayton, a lawyer who has represented one of Trump’s major creditors.

The development triggered immediate outrage and su ion on social media, with commenters warning it was another step to the destruction of the rule of law.

Erik Halvorsen@erikhalvorsen18

Replying to Kylegriffin1

To be replaced by Jay Clayton.

Clayton represented Deutsche Bank and

defended them in the massive Russian money laundering scandal.

There is a criminal investigation into Deutsche Bank occurring in SDNY.

Deutsche Bank is Trump's biggest lender

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/06/rep...y-replacement/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

lmao

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Pro tip
    After all these years, you’re now saying this?

I will take your advice under consideration.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yup. "We" as a society did not formally agree to take them down. Vandals tore them down.

But you're not here for critical thinking. You're here to lick boot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Pro tip
    Says the robo tweeting NPC

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trash's AmeriKKKa

More play theater.

TheGreatYacht

Thread Information