Page 6 of 169 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    less about covering up for Biden, more about hurting Bernie's momentum as much as possible. Polls were indicating he's winning NH by a wide margin, don't want to add an Iowa victory speech heading into Nevada and SC if you're DNC

The connection between Pete and the Shadow company that made the app looks like bull obv
    Lol boutons literally is basically the median progressive in terms of mentality now all kidding aside

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wouldn’t even say I was accusing interference or malfeasance....really just a spectacle that distract the news cycle between now and the primaries where Biden is projected to do better (South Carolina). I wouldn’t call that interference or malfeasance per se.
    What do you expect in AmericaKKK? It's all rigged

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Lol boutons literally is basically the median progressive in terms of mentality now all kidding aside
    Not sure what part of his post you’re commenting on but FEC records show Shadow Inc did perform services for Buttplugs campaign and Bidens campaign (also Gillibrand’s to be fair)....that part isn’t a conspiracy theory.

Doesnt mean there was any wrongdoing as its cir stantial at best but all kidding aside don’t you think there should be rules against private vendors performing services for both the party that’s administering the election and also candidates in the election?

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sure Sign Bernie Won Iowa Caucus

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    FLORIDA OFFERS TO HELP IOWA COUNT VOTES

TALLAHASSEE, Florida

Calling the delay in the release of the Iowa caucus results “a threat to democracy,”

the state of Florida has offered to help Iowa with the vote-counting process.

Harland Dorrinson, a spokesman for Florida’s official electoral commission, said on Tuesday morning that

“Florida stands ready and willing to restore credibility to Iowa’s vote-tabulation procedures.”

https://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/florida-offers-to-help-iowa-count-caucus-votes

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hanging chads

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    the fact that in 2020 this is how we’re doing elections:

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    There’s an Asian guy in the race? Okay I’m ride or die with him now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Statement from IDP:

The full statement by Iowa Democratic Party Chair Troy Price can be read below.

Last night, more than 1,600 precinct caucuses gathered across the state of Iowa and at satellite caucuses around the world to demonstrate our shared values and goal of taking back the White House. The many volunteers running caucus sites, new voters registering as Democrats, and neighbors talking to each other about the future of our country demonstrated the strength of our party.

We have every indication that our systems were secure and there was not a cyber security intrusion. In preparation for the caucuses, our systems were tested by independent cybersecurity consultants.

As precinct caucus results started coming in, the IDP ran them through an accuracy and quality check. It became clear that there were inconsistencies with the reports. The underlying cause of these inconsistencies was not immediately clear, and required investigation, which took time.

As this investigation unfolded, IDP staff activated pre-planned backup measures and entered data manually. This took longer than expected.

As part of our investigation, we determined with certainty that the underlying data collected via the app was sound. While the app was recording data accurately, it was reporting out only partial data. We have determined that this was due to a coding issue in the reporting system. This issue was identified and fixed. The application’s reporting issue did not impact the ability of precinct chairs to report data accurately.

Because of the required paper do entation, we have been able to verify that the data recorded in the app and used to calculate State Delegate Equivalents is valid and accurate. Precinct level results are still being reported to the IDP. While our plan is to release results as soon as possible today, our ultimate goal is to ensure that the integrity and accuracy of the process continues to be upheld.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "We have every indication that our systems were secure and there was not a cyber security intrusion."

I'm not sure why they announced this first. Did anyone allege this?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "We have every indication that our systems were secure and there was not a cyber security intrusion."

I'm not sure why they announced this first. Did anyone allege this?
    people are questioning the "integrity" of the results... so it would speak to that

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    people are questioning the "integrity" of the results... so it would speak to that
    Oh, ok

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    the fact that in 2020 this is how we’re doing elections:

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

what the is that?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    again... the reliability of these figures is uncertain given that they are internal numbers (though they also line up with the numbers bootyjudge released, where they said he got 25%)

if true that biden got less initial votes than klobuchar

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    again... the reliability of these figures is uncertain given that they are internal numbers (though they also line up with the numbers bootyjudge released, where they said he got 25%)

Remember what we talked about yesterday?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Remember what we talked about yesterday?
    mhm. whats the relevance?

i specifically cautioned that the numbers may not be reliable, and i said "if true" as a qualifier at the bottom.

i would find it quite noteworthy if the big frontrunner only got the 5th most initial votes in what will be a (albeit small) swing state

somehow you find this problematic. i mean, if i was crying conspiracy theory/rigging i'd get your beef. just seems you want to complain tbh

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "We have determined that this was due to a coding issue"

Probably used one of Biden's coal miner coders

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    X2

Thats the most ed up coin toss I have ever seen.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    X2

Thats the most ed up coin toss I have ever seen.
    thats how i would expect an alien who is hiding in human form would act during a coin toss

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    all the entry and exit polling in Iowa is also showing that Bernie won because of healthcare and people wanting Medicare for all. Establishment Dems can try all they want but the single payer train is off the tracks and there’s nothing that’s changing it at this point.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count

what the was that

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    all the entry and exit polling in Iowa is also showing that Bernie won because of healthcare and people wanting Medicare for all. Establishment Dems can try all they want but the single payer train is off the tracks and there’s nothing that’s changing it at this point.
    That's it & that's all.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

CNN has these numbers & will not speak of them. There is a Sanders proponent on the panel (all the way to the right) on the CNN dais & every time she tries to talk about Sanders & these numbers she is cut off by Dana Bash & Cooper.

Thread Information