Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    You do. It's called marriage. Good luck trying to convince a judge that half your isn't hers also.

Because divorce attorneys have no way to find out your place of employment, your income, and that you moved large quan ies of cash into a family member's account.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Louisville Cardinals
    Embarrassingly I skimmed through most of Cubby’s story. It’s actually pretty entertaining and solid tbh

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Embarrassingly I skimmed through most of Cubby’s story. It’s actually pretty entertaining and solid tbh
    Too good for here tbh. I've seen some self published stuff that can't touch it tbh

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I'm guessing he's back only because of the AD trade?
    Dale never posts during the playoffs.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Tell me about it, she's been a complain-y for the past year and a half or so. She stole my DL and CC once in 2017 and now I have to hide everything from her and she es that I hide things from her. She complains when I eat food she brings home but never bothers to ask before stealing some of mine and then becomes a real when I even mention it. She thinks I have some moral obligation to "take care of her" financially just because I have a penis and she doesn't. Like, what is this, medieval times? And it's not like she doesn't have a job, but it's not my fault I have the degree and the IT job and she doesn't have a degree and she's a hotel housekeeper.

I really, really want to divorce her next year. I'll put all my money in my dad's bank account before proceeding with the divorce, though. Thank goodness we've never used a joint account and she has no idea how much I make or where exactly I work or how much I have.
    ing and whining about feminism and yearning for the traditional ways, only to completely hate a traditional wife that wants to be taken care of
    thinking its so simple as to transfer your money to a different account
    why didnt bezos think of that?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    ing and whining about feminism and yearning for the traditional ways, only to completely hate a traditional wife that wants to be taken care of
    thinking its so simple as to transfer your money to a different account
    why didnt bezos think of that?
    His entire story is fake, but yeah, if he doesn't think the first thing any quality divorce lawyer subpoenas is bank account records.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    His entire story is fake, but yeah, if he doesn't think the first thing any quality divorce lawyer subpoenas is bank account records.
    Good thing we've already agreed to do the waiver of service/easy 60 day process, no trials, no subpoenas, definitely no lawyers, and only a short drive to Denton for 10 minutes in front of a judge in court.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    i
    Last edited by Thread; 06-18-2019 at 10:30 AM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    i
    Last edited by Thread; 06-18-2019 at 10:30 AM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    i
    Last edited by Thread; 06-18-2019 at 10:31 AM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    i
    Last edited by Thread; 06-18-2019 at 10:31 AM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Telling ya, Cub. You can write a book with your life.

Got any stories from your pre-2000 internet trolling days?

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Oh no I'm a diehard Classical feminist. I believe men and women are equal and should both get jobs and equal pay for equal work contributions (NOT equal pay for the cooking lady vs. the guy tech wiz, but equal pay for equal work/education and experience level) and both sexes should be independent and fend for themselves. Both sexes should be allowed to serve in any branch of the military they desire or they are physically and intellectually able and/or eligible to perform, based on gender-blind criteria.

But what I absolutely hate is the neo-feminazis who want to have it BOTH ways... they still think they're en led to "extra" "lady" privileges and en led to advantages in the courts (i.e. child custody, adult-on-adult rape cases) just because they're female... they think men are still obligated to hold doors and always let them go first, pay for most if not all of the dates and any food and most expenses; essentially, they want all the traditional advantages of being female on top of their newfound equality. Even if she makes more money at her day job, he still pays to date her because he's "the guy". That's what disgusts me about the neo feminazis on the left.
    Last edited by Millennial_Messiah; 06-17-2019 at 11:24 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Dale deleted all of his stuff. I don't blame you Dale, you should be publishing.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Oh no I'm a diehard Classical feminist. I believe men and women are equal and should both get jobs and equal pay for equal work contributions (NOT equal pay for the cooking lady vs. the guy tech wiz, but equal pay for equal work/education and experience level) and both sexes should be independent and fend for themselves. Both sexes should be allowed to serve in any branch of the military they desire or they are physically and intellectually able and/or eligible to perform, based on gender-blind criteria.

But what I absolutely hate is the neo-feminazis who want to have it BOTH ways... they still think they're en led to "extra" "lady" privileges and en led to advantages in the courts (i.e. child custody, adult-on-adult rape cases) just because they're female... they think men are still obligated to hold doors and always let them go first, pay for most if not all of the dates and any food and most expenses; essentially, they want all the traditional advantages of being female on top of their newfound equality. Even if she makes more money at her day job, he still pays to date her because he's "the guy". That's what disgusts me about the neo feminazis on the left.
    You're a yappy er aren't you?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    , he's gone again isn't he

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    You're a yappy er aren't you?
    I'm an F-16 truth bomber, mf'ers

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Louisville Cardinals
    The happened? Did Dale throw another fit and go back to the reading room?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I'm an F-16 truth bomber, mf'ers
    F-16s aren't great bombers FYI

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    The happened? Did Dale throw another fit and go back to the reading room?
    Don't you ever get tired of talking about other posters while you do......0.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Louisville Cardinals
    Don't you ever get tired of talking about other posters while you do......0.
    off Larry. Go get some frosted tips with Mason got. You failed so miserably as a father that your son was walking around with frosted tips got

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    off Larry. Go get some frosted tips with Mason got. You failed so miserably as a father that your son was walking around with frosted tips got
    Dude, here you are day in and day out doing nothing but stupid like that. You honestly can't come up with something all your own......ever? Dude, DO SOMETHING....different, can you?

Let's see how you'd do as a thread maker, you do have this leech/tagalong thing nailed.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    Dude, here you are day in and day out doing nothing but stupid like that. You honestly can't come up with something all your own......ever? Dude, DO SOMETHING....different, can you?

Let's see how you'd do as a thread maker, you do have this leech/tagalong thing nailed.
    Born Dangerous​, going HAM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Louisville Cardinals

It seems I struck a nerve.

Will add masons frosted tips to the list of that you are touchy about, along with Judy taking BBC

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    It seems I struck a nerve.

Will add masons frosted tips to the list of that you are touchy about, along with Judy taking BBC
    Just curious about why you never do anything but talk about posters. Don't you have any interests at all? Dude, you're totally a bore , ok guy?

Thread Information