Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're not mitigating anything. You're just broadcasting your end of times sermon, complete with rapid fire brain droppings of "and also". You've not saved a single life, not one. In fact you may have killed someone by putting the raw chicken above the beef cutlets in the walk in cooler
    I don't think it's the end of times, if I did I wouldn't bother here.

Are you ok? You keep raving about me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mentioned it once, but you can't let it go. My sorry HS schooling was only good for 15 credit hours in science.
    Wow you're probably building hadron colliders in your basement and are on the precipice of solving the mystery of quantum entanglement, after you visit table 3 and apologize for the poor service.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think it's the end of times, if I did I wouldn't bother here.

Are you ok? You keep raving about me.
    More auto fellating

You know what they say, give a man a fish, he eats for a day. Give him 6 years of HS science, he pretends to be an expert online for a lifetime.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow you're probably building hadron colliders in your basement and are on the precipice of solving the mystery of quantum entanglement, after you visit table 3 and apologize for the poor service.
    it's really odd you think hospitality is disreputable, tbh.

I do my job well and watch guests enjoy themselves all night long. It's tangibly rewarding for me too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    next DMC will spend a couple of hours insisting he doesnt care about WH's personal life

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it's really odd you think hospitality is disreputable, tbh.
    When you start a thread about the finer points of catering, I won't argue.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    next DMC will spend a couple of hours insisting he doesnt care about WH's personal life
    Hold on WH, halp is on the way!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When you start a thread about the finer points of catering, I won't argue.
    You've done nothing but gnaw on my ankles in this one --- zero topical contribution despite your science background, for all that's worth.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You've done nothing but gnaw on my ankles in this one --- zero topical contribution despite your science background, for all that's worth.
    you come in with a troll, you get on, now you're pretending you wanted a discussion. Guise... what about this doctor? Are you going to call him a lair? (offers no personal opinion).

You paid for it, you got it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Save the children sign in one hand, pro abortion sign in the other.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you come in with a troll, you get on, now you're pretending you wanted a discussion. Guise... what about this doctor? Are you going to call him a lair? (offers no personal opinion).

You paid for it, you got it.
    Pointing out the trend of pediatric sickness, hospitalization and death since Delta isn't trolling. Neither is reposting Peter Hotez.

Stuff your ears and rave about me some more, it only makes you look silly.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pointing out the trend of pediatric sickness, hospitalization and death since Delta isn't trolling. Neither is reposting Peter Hotez.

Stuff your ears and rave about me some more, it only makes you look silly.

your silly appeal to emotion has nothing to do with science.

This is Wisconsin. Should they focus on the 0.0% age group? What does the data say?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

your silly appeal to emotion has nothing to do with science.
    There hasn't been a pediatric death from polio in the US for over fifty years. I daresay that has something to do with science. Maybe we should do away with that though, since the mortality is negligible.

Besides, focusing on mortality alone is superficial, don't children spread disease to other people? Mightn't it be good to prevent preventable disease anyway? And to spare children sickness, hospitalization and the diminution of the quality of life that correlates with disease, including deceased parents and family members? During an epochal, still ongoing pandemic?

Pointing at the small number of deaths is pea-brained, more or less.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There hasn't been a pediatric death from polio in the US for over fifty years. I daresay that has something to do with science. Maybe we should do away with that though, since the mortality is negligible.

Besides, focusing on mortality alone is superficial, don't children spread disease to other people? Mightn't it be good to prevent preventable disease anyway? And to spare children sickness, hospitalization and the diminution of the quality of life that correlates with disease, including deceased parents and family members?
    If you show the 0.0002% of the fatalities related to COVID as the emotional selling point for your comments, you're going to get that kind of response. Emotional appeal isn't science.

Cases by Age for Santa Clara

Death by age

Seems like the younger people are killing the older people. Maybe get a handle on that.

Stop moving the goalpost to kids spreading COVID. You were talking about deaths from COVID of children so you could simply accuse anyone who disagrees of not caring about children.

If deaths don't matter, what are you even talking about? There are many things that kill children, why is COVID more notable than anything else since small number of deaths can't be a deciding factor?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you show the 0.0002% of the fatalities related to COVID as the emotional selling point for your comments, you're going to get that kind of response. Emotional appeal isn't science.

Death by age

Seems like the younger people are killing the older people. Maybe get a handle on that.
    I know that you want to make out hat COVID isn't such a big deal. Good luck with that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Contemptuously dismissing a disease that sickens and kills children because the numbers sound small reveals something about you. Contempt.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know that you want to make out hat COVID isn't such a big deal. Good luck with that.
    On cue.. "you don't care about children!"

I see older people dying at a really high ratio to children from COVID yet you think the number of deaths is unimportant when decided where resources should be used. It would be nice to have a concierge level medical response to all things at the same time, but in reality you have a limited number of pieces to move, you have to move them to where the most damage is being done. I know this s on your panic narrative but you're so far from "following the science" you cannot even see it from where you are. Sure, the professionals you cite are likely doing just that, but you stack these posts in confirmation biased ways to try to make a point. You're not just the jolly news caster updating the viewers on the latest.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Death by age

Stop moving the goalpost to kids spreading COVID. You were talking about deaths from COVID of children so you could simply accuse anyone who disagrees of not caring about children.

If deaths don't matter, what are you even talking about? There are many things that kill children, why is COVID more notable than anything else since small number of deaths can't be a deciding factor?
    Contemptuously dismissing a disease that sickens and kills children because the numbers sound small reveals something about you. Contempt.
    Paper thin

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    On cue.. "you don't care about children!"<br>
    <br>
    I see older people dying at a really high ratio to children from COVID yet you think the number of deaths is unimportant when decided where resources should be used. It would be nice to have a concierge level medical response to all things at the same time, but in reality you have a limited number of pieces to move, you have to move them to where the most damage is being done. I know this s on your panic narrative but you're so far from "following the science" you cannot even see it from where you are. Sure, the professionals you cite are likely doing just that, but you stack these posts in confirmation biased ways to try to make a point. You're not just the jolly news caster updating the viewers on the latest.
    The trend of kids dying from a preventable disease -- a trend that is going the wrong way -- isn't confirmation bias, it's empirically well supported. About 2/3 of all pediatric deaths in the US from COVID have been since April of 2021. If you want to say the small numbers of deaths don't warrant the apportionment of resources, that's another thing. Just say it isn't worth protecting kids.

BTW, I think all cohorts deserve better protection from COVID than we're getting.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The trend of kids dying from a preventable disease -- a trend that is going the wrong way -- isn't confirmation bias, it's empirically well supported. About 2/3 of all pediatric deaths in the US from COVID have been since April of 2021. If you want to say the small numbers of deaths don't warrant the apportionment of resources, that's another thing. Just say it isn't worth protecting kids.

BTW, I think all cohorts deserve better protection from COVID than we're getting.

There's luck for you

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/med...cid=uxbndlbing

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Get ed, kids. The hedonistic calculus is not in your favor."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Get ed, kids. The hedonistic calculus is not in your favor."
    This pandemic has, luckily, spared kids.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This pandemic has, luckily, spared kids.
    in actual fact, it hasn't. it affects every age cohort.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information