Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    GOVERNORS

I got Nevada going to Steve Sisolak (D), New Mexico going to Mic e Grisham (D), Kansas is a toss-up not leaning either way, Wisconsin going to Tony Evers (D) and Michigan going to Whitmer (D) easily. Maine will go to Janet Mills (D) with no contest. The same with Josh Shapiro (D) in Pennsylvania. Kemp (R) should win Georgia easily. I like your optimism, but some of these picks (particularly PA, MI, and WI) are pie in the sky.

SENATE

In Nevada I think Dems are favored heavily with Masto, and the same with Kelly in Arizona. Wisconsin is a toss-up, but I like your pick for Ohio. Pennsylvania will likely go to Fetterman (D). Georgia is a toss-up, but I'm pulling for Walker obviously.

HOUSE

Obviously Red Team is heavily favored to win the House, and I like your numbers there. Good stuff
    you're going by the fake news polls. Wisconsin in bent Johnson is a toss up?

MI and WI governors winning easily? gtfo Predic and Nate Plastic/ Five Twenty-Seven and take a red pill... Kansas not leaning either way in a red wave year? You're crazy, the Dem in bent only won due to vote splitting (a GOP and a popular conservative libertarian) in a blue wave year. You're also massively underestimating the Hispanic shifts to the right in the areas that are Latino but not hyper-urban.

Your pessimistic predictions are assuming a 2018 or 2020 environment, when this year's environment is going to be more like 2010 or 2014... that said, if your pessimistic crap comes true, I'll have a good excuse for getting my foreign visa, making use of my passport, and booking my one way forever ticket out of Woke merica

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you're going by the fake news polls. Wisconsin in bent Johnson is a toss up?

MI and WI governors winning easily? gtfo Predic and Nate Plastic/ Five Twenty-Seven and take a red pill... Kansas not leaning either way in a red wave year? You're crazy, the Dem in bent only won due to vote splitting (a GOP and a popular conservative libertarian) in a blue wave year. You're also massively underestimating the Hispanic shifts to the right in the areas that are Latino but not hyper-urban.

Your pessimistic predictions are assuming a 2018 or 2020 environment, when this year's environment is going to be more like 2010 or 2014...
    MI & WI are ed and un able.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    MI & WI are ed and un able.
    Says the pessimist... Is this 2002 or 2022? Did you live under a rock in 2016? In the Bush/Clinton admin years I would agree that MI/WI/PA were out of reach but that was back when white union socially conservative voters still voted democrat. WI & IA even voted for Dukakis, lol. But that was a different era. You're living in the past, when MI/WI/PA was ed and un able for us and Colorado/Virginia were still fairly solid red states.

Do you really think WI is not going red by 5+ points? Are you trying to jinx things and are supers ious? What you posted last post would be a major blackpilled night... I can't do 3 straight blackpill elections. Either red wave or I'm done with Marxmerica.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Says the pessimist... Is this 2002 or 2022? Did you live under a rock in 2016? In the Bush/Clinton admin years I would agree that MI/WI/PA were out of reach but that was back when white union socially conservative voters still voted democrat. WI & IA even voted for Dukakis, lol. But that was a different era. You're living in the past, when MI/WI/PA was ed and un able for us and Colorado/Virginia were still fairly solid red states.

Do you really think WI is not going red by 5+ points? Are you trying to jinx things and are supers ious? What you posted last post would be a major blackpilled night... I can't do 3 straight blackpill elections. Either red wave or I'm done with Marxmerica.
    I will GLADLY eat crow if I'm wrong about MI and WI. Like I said earlier Oregon could get a red governor for the first time in 35 years and that is optimism. If Red wins the Senate then Biden will likely be impeached, and Trump should have a clear path to POTUS.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I will GLADLY eat crow if I'm wrong about MI and WI. Like I said earlier Oregon could get a red governor for the first time in 35 years and that is optimism. If Red wins the Senate then Biden will likely be impeached, and Trump should have a clear path to POTUS.
    You are delusional.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The only reason Oregon will get a red governor is because of the super strong third party (far leftist party) that will inevitably have a reverse TRoosevelt/Taft vs Woodrow Wilson effect. Oregon's (R) governor will not be re-elected in 2026. The state is just too liberal.

Even more important than having senate majority will be having (R) governors in MI, WI, PA, AZ, NV (smaller state but still not unimportant) to fix the election integrity issues there to be more like modern day Florida standards. If we can ban all but the most reasonable excuses for mail in ballots (absentee military and medically invalid) in those specific states, most of which are purple trending red anyway, then we will have a much clearer path to 270 and honestly 300 and make it VERY difficult for the Dems in the electoral college going forward.

Michels is definitely going to win governor of WI, it's a matter of how much. Wisconsin is going full Iowa and it's not going back. Michigan is a little tougher than WI but it's not as tough as PA. Obama did bail out Detroit in '09. But Whitmer is hated and despised amongst the general public and business owners who wish they had DeSantis back in spring 2020. It's trending red for sure but not as fast as say Ohio, Iowa or Wisconsin. Pennsylvania will be hard because there's a large bastion of soft ancestral (R) vote that just continues to get bluer in the Philly collar even if they keep electing moderate (R)s to congress like Brian Fitzpatrick.

You are delusional.
    He's not delusional; Biden will be impeached. But will he be removed from office? Nope, you have to get 67 votes for that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The only reason Oregon will get a red governor is because of the super strong third party (far leftist party) that will inevitably have a reverse TRoosevelt/Taft vs Woodrow Wilson effect. Oregon's (R) governor will not be re-elected in 2026. The state is just too liberal.

Even more important than having senate majority will be having (R) governors in MI, WI, PA, AZ, NV (smaller state but still not unimportant) to fix the election integrity issues there to be more like modern day Florida standards. If we can ban all but the most reasonable excuses for mail in ballots (absentee military and medically invalid) in those specific states, most of which are purple trending red anyway, then we will have a much clearer path to 270 and honestly 300 and make it VERY difficult for the Dems in the electoral college going forward.

Michels is definitely going to win governor of WI, it's a matter of how much. Wisconsin is going full Iowa and it's not going back. Michigan is a little tougher than WI but it's not as tough as PA. Obama did bail out Detroit in '09. But Whitmer is hated and despised amongst the general public and business owners who wish they had DeSantis back in spring 2020. It's trending red for sure but not as fast as say Ohio, Iowa or Wisconsin. Pennsylvania will be hard because there's a large bastion of soft ancestral (R) vote that just continues to get bluer in the Philly collar even if they keep electing moderate (R)s to congress like Brian Fitzpatrick.

He's not delusional; Biden will be impeached. But will he be removed from office? Nope, you have to get 67 votes for that.
    #1 Republicans are gonna lose the senate
    #2 even if they did get a majority they dont have legitimate grounds to impeach Biden.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    they dont have legitimate grounds to impeach Biden.
    At least eight impeachment articles against Biden have been introduced to Congress since the president took office, accusing him of “high crimes and misdemeanors” over what the lawmakers described as the disastrous Afghanistan withdrawal, the southern border crisis, the moratorium barring eviction of renters who struggled with payment for pandemic reasons, and the foreign business dealings of president’s son, Hunter Biden.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_ap...e_4709397.html

Who's being delusional now?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    #1 Republicans are gonna lose the senate
    #2 even if they did get a majority they dont have legitimate grounds to impeach Biden.
    Nope. Walker, Masters, Oz, Laxalt, Senator Johnson, Vance, and Budd will all win, and I'll bet the house on that.

The only one I think we lose by a narrow margin is Don Bolduc vs. Maggie Hassan. I think we have a chance to win if it's Chuck Morse, but it looks like Bolduc is unfortunately going to be nominated and he's an unpopular neocon for NH. But Sununu endorsed Morse so maybe he has a chance to win the primary after all. Trump needs to endorse Morse, badly.

Oz by the slimmest margin, though; probably by under 1.5%. Oz would have lost to Conor Lamb, even in a red wave year; but the Dems propped up the worst possible candidate. Mitch McConnell is an asshole, but until recently Oz on the surface was admittedly a pretty weak candidate. We had a strong candidate (Sean Parnell) that would have beat Fetterman by >5%, but he dropped out early because he was getting a divorce. Parnell will be back in '24 to probably defeat Casey. All of the people saying a different weak candidate like McCormick would do significantly better than Oz is talking out of their ass. It's hard to lose to Fetterman, but the only one that probably would have is Kathy Barnette.

And the Democrats didn't have grounds to impeach Trump from 2018-2021, but they manufactured it out of their ass.

I don't think Biden technically deserves to be removed from office over Afghanistan, but it will definitely come back to bite his ass if he runs for re-election which is more likely by each day he doesn't croak.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At least eight impeachment articles against Biden have been introduced to Congress since the president took office, accusing him of “high crimes and misdemeanors” over what the lawmakers described as the disastrous Afghanistan withdrawal, the southern border crisis, the moratorium barring eviction of renters who struggled with payment for pandemic reasons, and the foreign business dealings of president’s son, Hunter Biden.

you and whoever drafted those articles

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Nope. Walker, Masters, Oz, Laxalt, Senator Johnson, Vance, and Budd will all win, and I'll bet the house on that.

The only one I think we lose by a narrow margin is Don Bolduc vs. Maggie Hassan. I think we have a chance to win if it's Chuck Morse, but it looks like Bolduc is unfortunately going to be nominated and he's an unpopular neocon for NH. But Sununu endorsed Morse so maybe he has a chance to win the primary after all. Trump needs to endorse Morse, badly.

Oz by the slimmest margin, though; probably by under 1.5%. Oz would have lost to Conor Lamb, even in a red wave year; but the Dems propped up the worst possible candidate. Mitch McConnell is an asshole, but until recently Oz on the surface was admittedly a pretty weak candidate. We had a strong candidate (Sean Parnell) that would have beat Fetterman by >5%, but he dropped out early because he was getting a divorce. Parnell will be back in '24 to probably defeat Casey. All of the people saying a different weak candidate like McCormick would do significantly better than Oz is talking out of their ass. It's hard to lose to Fetterman, but the only one that probably would have is Kathy Barnette.

And the Democrats didn't have grounds to impeach Trump from 2018-2021, but they manufactured it out of their ass.

I don't think Biden technically deserves to be removed from office over Afghanistan, but it will definitely come back to bite his ass if he runs for re-election which is more likely by each day he doesn't croak.
    You're delusional if you think PA is electing Oz (or that Trump lemming Mastriano) They both already annihilated their campaigns with their anti-abortion stance. Have you seen the voter registration surge in PA for Democrats since the Dobbs decision? The women in PA aren't going to let a bunch of old politicians legislate them back to the 60s. It's going to be Kansas all over again. And Sean Parnell didn't drop out early because he was getting a divorce He dropped out because he was an abuser of his wife and kids and she was going to drop that bomb on him during his campaign lol. There's a reason she got sole custody of their kids in the divorce. Parnell won't be back. He's got "WIFE BEATER" tattooed on his forehead now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're delusional if you think PA is electing Oz (or that Trump lemming Mastriano) They both already annihilated their campaigns with their anti-abortion stance. Have you seen the voter registration surge in PA for Democrats since the Dobbs decision? The women in PA aren't going to let a bunch of old politicians legislate them back to the 60s. It's going to be Kansas all over again. And Sean Parnell didn't drop out early because he was getting a divorce He dropped out because he was an abuser of his wife and kids and she was going to drop that bomb on him during his campaign lol. There's a reason she got sole custody of their kids in the divorce. Parnell won't be back. He's got "WIFE BEATER" tattooed on his forehead now.
    It's a bunch of philly nignogs that vote democrat anyway but didn't register that registered after the Dobbs decision. Nignog women / sheboons are all pro choice / pro death, so nothing to see there.

As for Parnell, look at the Eric Grietens case. He was just found not guilty of the same thing as what you're accusing Parnell of. Typical of libs to go after the strongest / most right wing candidates when it suits their agenda and then when the case gets dropped it's not even merely a mea culpa.

Mastriano is a stronger candidate than Oz, but Shapiro is MUCH stronger than Fetterman, so both races are going to be close. It's a red wave, Biden will always be under 40%, everyone knows by now the chinavirus and related mandates were a hoax, he botched Afghanistan, record stagflation, nobody is ever getting their money back for the astronomical gas prices from spring/early summer etc. PA went red in 2016 when both Hillary and Toomey's Dem opponent were supposed to win as per the polls by a likely margin, well over 5%. In a D+2 environment national popular vote year.

Mastriano and Oz will win.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I said LEGITIMATE grounds.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Virginia attorney general establishes 'Election Integrity Unit' | Just The News

https://justthenews.com/government/s..._campaign=trjs

https://truthsocial.com/users/jsolom...81793171991760

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Georgia Republicans Walker, Kemp widen lead over Democratic opponents: poll

https://justthenews.com/politics-pol...opponents-poll

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You know the left is on their heels during an election when the posters here start talking about looks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WATCH: Biden RADIO-SILENT After Democrat Calls For Trump Fans To Be ‘Killed and Confronted’: ‘I Will Never Apologize’

Far-left representative Tim Ryan (D-OJ), who is currently running against Trump-backed J.D. Vance for an open Ohio Senate seat, went off the rails during an interview on MSNBC on Tuesday. Ryan called for “Democrats, Republicans, and Independents” to “kill and confront” Trump supporters.

“How do we fix all of these broken systems? Some of those answers will come from Republicans, not the extremists that we are dealing with every single day. We’ve got to kill and confront that movement, but working with normal mainstream Republicans, that’s going to be really, really important,” Ryan said.

https://dcenquirer.com/watch-biden-r...m_source=89382

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "kill and confront that movement,"
    movement, not the people.

Don't worry Joe will keep your food stamps etc coming.

boom

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    movement, not the people.

Don't worry Joe will keep your food stamps etc coming.

boom
    Creepy Joe will continue to sniff and grope little children you soggy nonce.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Creepy Joe will continue to sniff and grope little children you soggy nonce.
    81 Million Votes.

How many more is that then the Loser?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    unbiased

My Team