Page 12 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don’t have to pretend to be sad for that piece of . The only thing sad about this story is that he had to take his daughter with him.
    If Kobe played for the Spurs youd ing love his ass. Shut the up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Come on edge lords, it's been done. Show some restraint.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Be strong, Laker fans.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hopefully Kawhi keeps taking a helicopter to Staples for the Clipper games

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Calabasas is 40 mins from where I live now. I bet they're gonna make some sanctuary bull there now... smh
    i used to live in woodland hills, right next door to calabasas. would have been murals literally everywhere

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bruce Bowen just gave a great interview on Kobe. It was the most honest one I have heard. He talked about how he didn't like Kobe at first thought he was a Jordan wannabe and that over time grew to respect him.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The number of paranoid, bigoted, right wing conspiracy theorists here is fairly amazing. Trump ran on being a bigot and republicans voted for him. People left the Democratic Party and became Republicans because the Democratic Party passed the Civil Rights Act and the Voting Rights Act and the opposition of the Democratic Party to bigotry. That's why the bigots left the Democratic Party and joined the Republican Party. Republicans try to suppress the vote of people of color and engage in extreme gerrymandering in order to hurt people of color. People of color know that and that's why people of color vote for Democratic candidates. Republicans oppose equality and want the country to return to the era where rich white men are in charge. African Americans were counted as 3/5 of a person and slavery was legal until the Emancipation Proclamation and it was still in practice along with Jim Crows laws and a poll tax and a literacy test and a grandfather clause until the 1960s. That's about 3/4 of this nation's history and the effects of this discrimination don't get overcome without action . When republicans have to assert everybody else is lying and unreliable in order to try to defend factually wrong propositions, they ought to realize that they are held captive by the priority of the paradigm. Using the N word or attacking people of a different faith or background doesn't make you edgy or cool; it reveals you as ignorant. Why right wing bigots would insist upon revealing their own ignorance and making all of these bigoted statements in a thread dedicated to Kobe Bryant's passing is almost beyond me. I remember when I was a member under a different name and while this ugliness existed , it wasn't as prominent. There used to be a focus on the game in depth and people didn't throw their ugliness into threads where it wasn't relevant. The ugliness that others introduced here was answered . This post was necessary because all of that ugliness was posted in this thread and it wouldn't have been necessary if everybody had stuck to the topic instead of throwing in the irrelevant bigotry and political stuff and conspiracy theories making clear their utter inability to engage in critical thinking and determine what are and what are not reliable sources . One news station and uneducated radio talk shows are not reliable sources of information when they contradict all other independent sources of information whether it would be all of the press or universities and peer reviewed journal articles.

Believe.
    My Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Post Count
    This is so sad for his family and friends. RIP legend, condolences Lakers fans. This sucks for any sports fan but I can never imagine losing a franchise giant like this.
    Vanessa is a colossal , you think if people in your family died she would give a and say RIP?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    is Thread gonna get his ass in here to roll out the barrels, and have a barrel of fun, tbh?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Dying this way only boosts his legacy, you re .

Duncan is probably going to die of old age and have a boring death/funeral.

Kobe now lives as a legend who died young. People are going to think of him the same way people think of Elvis Prestley or Lennon.
    Yep tbh

[img] https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/...66/938/465.jpg[/img]

My Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Post Count
    Was there a bigger possible death than this? Other than Lebron or Tiger. I dont think so. Jordan would've been too old, Manning/Brady not known enough outside USA. Maybe The Rock?

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    is Thread gonna get his ass in here to roll out the barrels, and have a barrel of fun, tbh?
    Boiled down::::

Kobe: dead
    the tired old bag Duncan: alive with a promising coaching career ahead of him

Let us proceed........

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man everything. This is brutal
    Man really sucks for you guys. Having lived in LA for a lot of Kobe's career I know how much he means to everyone out there. RIP to a legend and condolences to the entire Southland.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Was there a bigger possible death than this? Other than Lebron or Tiger. I dont think so. Jordan would've been too old, Manning/Brady not known enough outside USA. Maybe The Rock?
    jokes aside, probably not in the world of sports, besides lebron because he's still active and is about a global brand like kobe.

within the US i think tom brady easily would have been, too. but its also different when you are comparing them to active athletes

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Liberal anchor/reporter. So, we'll just move on quickly.

But for what it's worth, I don't want to persecute anyone for a slip of the tongue.

She misspoke, but in doing so said "Los Angeles Nakers".

Listen carefully and it is obvious.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Vanessa is a colossal , you think if people in your family died she would give a and say RIP?
    No, she wouldn't. But I've also never been on a global platform as Kobe ing Bryant.

Is it not sad for his family and friends? I'm confused as to what is hurting your ass.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Kobe played for the Spurs youd ing love his ass. Shut the up.
    But he didn't, so why don't you make me shut up?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lot of dead characters here today... Dale, Koolaid, Paki , Hobbler... that reminds me, gotta go check lakersground

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dying this way only boosts his legacy, you re .

Duncan is probably going to die of old age and have a boring death/funeral.

Kobe now lives as a legend who died young. People are going to think of him the same way people think of Elvis Prestley or Lennon.
    No they aren't.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hehehe anybody notice how this happened after Lebron passed him?...yeah I bet this is a coincidence

hehehehe I bet none of you idiots thought of that yet huh. I am so smart

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No they aren't.
    Really? He hasn't been dead 24 hours and already you have the entire nation paralyzed in mourning.

Kobe was a brand name. It's only natural he'll be remembered for his game and as a pioneer of it. Sucks for you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stfu nono you have right to your opinions but feeding on to the negative bull today is bad form.
    sup Killa, you know me better than most here... sorry for your loss, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    RIP

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Really? He hasn't been dead 24 hours and already you have the entire nation paralyzed in mourning.

Kobe was a brand name. It's only natural he'll be remembered for his game and as a pioneer of it. Sucks for you.
    Most of the nation doesn't even care about the NBA.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Doc Rivers in tears

https://youtu.be/z2LpaEojNYs

Thread Information