My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He gave a ring to Chauncey.

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Not that it matters in the grand scheme of things, but the Clippers might end up having another game get rescheduled/cancelled now. We're supposed to play the Grizzlies at Staples that night.
    I believe the event starts at 10am. I'm sure they can get it done prior to the Clippers' game I would think. Not sure though. It may be a somber rehash of weeks past.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Short of Commie Cuck winning the presidency, this will have to be the craziest event of 2020, tbh.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I should have said this earlier in the thread but while I feel bad for most Lakers fans on here I hope that Medvedenko got cried for days on end after this and ended up killing himself through cutting his wrists.
    Still here bro, keep it up as you're sweet takes on this board are so good.....

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He gave a ring to Chauncey.
    That should have been y’all ring tbh lol

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Glad to see this forum hasnt changed much. I'm not quite sure who the trolls are trolling anymore? It's like DMC and Will Hunting are just bukkaking on each other for reactions from Laker fans but no one cares.

Also it's 2020 and Harlem you're still on this coon ? You're a good dude from what I remember...light years ahead of trolls like DMC and Will Hunting but stop acting like a real black man is defined by some form anti-whiteness or street code. That will always keep the majority of your people exactly where they are right now...in the ing gutter begging a politician to bail them out while being raised by some single parent house hold while asians+middle easterners+whites are light years ahead of black people in your own country....your own ing country! Just my two cents. Living near the hood for medical school...you routinely see little black boys on the street just smoking weed hanging outside. Mean while every one else was at school because we have 2 parents and a healthier house hold. Just my two cents tbh...not trying to be a .

Also Gayle deserves every thing she got minus the snoop stuff. Snoop defending Cosby is cringe. I will always support free speech hence why I am on this degenerate forum but be prepared for a backlash when you ask Lisa the question and then she answers only to be followed with you never know who someone was behind closed doors. Then why ask the ing question? It's like you can't win no matter what I tell you. The only person I hear crying for days wasnt any one here but Gayle and Ari Shaffir for running their mouths on Kobe. Because in real life any one opening their mouths right now especially in LA are getting theirs.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    (1) Avoidance, (2) change the subject, (3) demand to have the last word. Your predictable routine. Go ahead and reply so you can scratch 3 off the list now, Derp.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Glad to see this forum hasnt changed much. I'm not quite sure who the trolls are trolling anymore? It's like DMC and Will Hunting are just bukkaking on each other for reactions from Laker fans but no one cares.

Also it's 2020 and Harlem you're still on this coon ? You're a good dude from what I remember...light years ahead of trolls like DMC and Will Hunting but stop acting like a real black man is defined by some form anti-whiteness or street code. That will always keep the majority of your people exactly where they are right now...in the ing gutter begging a politician to bail them out while being raised by some single parent house hold while asians+middle easterners+whites are light years ahead of black people in your own country....your own ing country! Just my two cents. Living near the hood for medical school...you routinely see little black boys on the street just smoking weed hanging outside. Mean while every one else was at school because we have 2 parents and a healthier house hold. Just my two cents tbh...not trying to be a .

Also Gayle deserves every thing she got minus the snoop stuff. Snoop defending Cosby is cringe. I will always support free speech hence why I am on this degenerate forum but be prepared for a backlash when you ask Lisa the question and then she answers only to be followed with you never know who someone was behind closed doors. Then why ask the ing question? It's like you can't win no matter what I tell you. The only person I hear crying for days wasnt any one here but Gayle and Ari Shaffir for running their mouths on Kobe. Because in real life any one opening their mouths right now especially in LA are getting theirs.
    Are you still butthurt over when I exposed you as a pop culture obsessed pinoy got or something? Outside of one comment I made about one Lakers fan on this site my other comments in this thread have been apologetic towards Lakers fans.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Are you still butthurt over when I exposed you as a pop culture obsessed pinoy got or something? Outside of one comment I made about one Lakers fan on this site my other comments in this thread have been apologetic towards Lakers fans.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Haven't been on here for awhile. RIP and RIP to other 9 people. Never really hated Kobe, just hated his hype during the time where he and Duncan were competing for les and hated slavish fanboys, like Luva, etc.
    Thanks mid. Where the you been son? Hope all is well with you and yours.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Dude you have to post on a troll account on a troll website. That is next dimension pussy so relax with the over confidence. Also the troll is only funny when it stings a little. Like if I actually was 10000 miles near being a pinoy nurse I'd kinda be like damn they figured it out. If it bothered me I wouldnt joke about cleaning piss pans.

And I'm not mad at you. It's an online forum who cares. If you get angry over a message board you need to seek help and I highly doubt any one here gives a F. I just remember the downfall of this forum started right around the time you posted. It turned from a fun trolling forum to some thing else. It's hardly even about basketball anymore. There's a reason why Laker fans stopped posting here for the most part too but that takes the fun out of the NBA forum. Any way enjoy having Matt Damon as your av got.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude you have to post on a troll account on a troll website. That is next dimension pussy so relax with the over confidence. Also the troll is only funny when it stings a little. Like if I actually was 10000 miles near being a pinoy nurse I'd kinda be like damn they figured it out. If it bothered me I wouldnt joke about cleaning piss pans.

And I'm not mad at you. It's an online forum who cares. If you get angry over a message board you need to seek help and I highly doubt any one here gives a F. I just remember the downfall of this forum started right around the time you posted. It turned from a fun trolling forum to some thing else. It's hardly even about basketball anymore. There's a reason why Laker fans stopped posting here for the most part too but that takes the fun out of the NBA forum. Any way enjoy having Matt Damon as your av got.
    And I always thought the laker fans started dropping off because 5=5 and the lakers started sucking.

Many seems to return lately and WH is still here. Why?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    And I always thought the laker fans started dropping off because 5=5 and the lakers started sucking.

Many seems to return lately and WH is still here. Why?
    That too. Not much to be excited about for years. But I also mentioned Spurs will die off once their unreal nucleus of Timmy+Manu+Parker+Pop are gone. I have to give credit where it's due...that is the longest lasting effective team I have ever seen even more so than the Patriots. They never got the credit they deserved. 1999-2014 run is one of the most insane things I've ever seen in sports history. I'm also one of the only Laker fans on this planet that has Timmy ahead of Kobe.

We'll see what happens moving forward tho. Pop is losing his touch too. Spurs will probably fade into oblivion and not win a ring for 30 years now that they lost their nucleus+Kiwi sold out

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also Gayle deserves every thing she got minus the snoop stuff.
    Because she asked a question?

Odds are Kobe raped, bruh.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count

yes you definitely don’t care, that’s why you felt like typing out this reply.

You sure you haven’t picked up a case of Mad Dog Disease since you last posted here?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Because she asked a question?

Odds are Kobe raped, bruh.
    I dont see the evidence. If I did I would agree. Can you let me know what I missed here? I have seen that case top to bottom. Sounds like Kobe just cheated and that's never my business also none of us will ever know what it is like to step outside the door and have women begging to suck your for free (except for Koolaid).

Lemme know what your argument is evidence wise and lol if you say bruises on her neck. Any one can bruise their neck if they know the $$ that will come into their life especially someone who was bragging they're looking for Eminem to em and get rich.

But all seriousness, I'm not trying to come off defensive. Exactly what evidence? I'm willing to change my mind if you can show it. I just dont see how any one would get brutally raped and have vaginal tears with neck bruises then go have sex with 3 different men that week. Yeah you can say you want to 'cleanse' yourself from that experience but that's just bs. Rape victims normally dont want to have sex for a while after what she claims happened. They are physically and mentally traumatized.

She also bragged that she ed him at a party and she got paid $2-3 mill for it so she sounds less angry than some of these people on these forums. Also Gayle is a certified

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I dont see the evidence. If I did I would agree. Can you let me know what I missed here? I have seen that case top to bottom. Sounds like Kobe just cheated and that's never my business also none of us will ever know what it is like to step outside the door and have women begging to suck your for free (except for Koolaid).

Lemme know what your argument is evidence wise and lol if you say bruises on her neck. Any one can bruise their neck if they know the $$ that will come into their life especially someone who was bragging they're looking for Eminem to em and get rich.

But all seriousness, I'm not trying to come off defensive. Exactly what evidence? I'm willing to change my mind if you can show it. I just dont see how any one would get brutally raped and have vaginal tears with neck bruises then go have sex with 3 different men that week. Yeah you can say you want to 'cleanse' yourself from that experience but that's just bs. Rape victims normally dont want to have sex for a while after what she claims happened. They are physically and mentally traumatized.

She also bragged that she ed him at a party and she got paid $2-3 mill for it so she sounds less angry than some of these people on these forums. Also Gayle is a certified
    Kobe settled the civil case against him; so, there's your first clue.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    yes you definitely don’t care, that’s why you felt like typing out this reply.

You sure you haven’t picked up a case of Mad Dog Disease since you last posted here?
    I write 1 hour worth of notes at the end of a 12 hour shift for several years now so I am used to writing or typing a lot. I understand to a re like you a paragraph like that would require 3 tutors and your moms help but for most of us adults it's no biggy.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    yeah that was a gy attempt on his part to sound intellectual tbh. just read his reply too, cringy as always

i'm actually surprised it took him this long to post in this thread. Since he's always quick to the draw whenever some C-list celebrity is rumored to be sleeping around with another C-list celebrity, you'd think he'd be on it like white on rice when one of the greatest NBA players ever passes away imo

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Kobe settled the civil case against him; so, there's your first clue.
    See this is the type of amateur that is embarrassing to say. Do you have any lawyer friends? Have you seen the do entary staircase? Lawyers have to talk clients into doing like this to make this stuff disappear.

It's very simple; let's be logical here. I sit you in a room with a team of lawyers. I tell you look man I think we can win this case but it's going to take 2 years or so and effect your training and there is always a risk of a jury being biased against a black man v a white woman. The prosecution has told us she is willing to settle for 2.5 million dollars and end this now. I say we just end it and she wants a statement saying you are guilty and we argued back and forth and agreed on you saying you are not guilty but understand how she could perceive this differently than I (IE she never said no but she never said yes either.)

He did that, ended it, went on to suffer the horrible consequences and overcame to become a champion and a female athlete advocate just to show he always cared (of course his daughters effected this) for women.

With that said, let me ask you this to counter argue. Had he not settled and went to court and was found not guilty based on the same evidence. Would you then not admit most of you would just say another OJ type case or Michael where celebs get away with it? Essentially, he was ahead of the game. He knew he couldn't win this no matter what and sitting out a year or two for a trial would destroy his style of training.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    I write 1 hour worth of notes at the end of a 12 hour shift for several years now so I am used to writing or typing a lot. I understand to a re like you a paragraph like that would require 3 tutors and your moms help but for most of us adults it's no biggy.
    are you forced to take notes on all the piss pots you had to change during your shift pinoy?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That too. Not much to be excited about for years. But I also mentioned Spurs will die off once their unreal nucleus of Timmy+Manu+Parker+Pop are gone. I have to give credit where it's due...that is the longest lasting effective team I have ever seen even more so than the Patriots. They never got the credit they deserved. 1999-2014 run is one of the most insane things I've ever seen in sports history. I'm also one of the only Laker fans on this planet that has Timmy ahead of Kobe.

We'll see what happens moving forward tho. Pop is losing his touch too. Spurs will probably fade into oblivion and not win a ring for 30 years now that they lost their nucleus+Kiwi sold out
    Pops still living in 2008. Hes semi giving up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    are you forced to take notes on all the piss pots you had to change during your shift pinoy?
    I swear this isn't my alt

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Doctor Bedpan there with the real life feels. You should start a go me account.

Thread Information