Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what's to be said? easy access to guns.

part and parcel of living in such a place. nothing could be done besides arming students. thoughts and prayers. no changes coming.
    remember there's nothing to be said when the shoe is on the other foot. Yeah that'll happen.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The only difference between this thread and the threads about white mass shooters is that you're posting in it.
    https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/sho...light=parkland

liar

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DMC never has anything to say about the topic. Only other men here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

lol

Chump, Spurminator and SR21 with obviously nothing to say about it

What? No red MAGA hat? Nothing to see here

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

lol

What? No red MAGA hat? Nothing to see here
    Do you want a gun control argument every time there's a shooting? I don't know man, sounds like that would get pretty old fast, but I'm sure if you hang out here long enough you'll get the personal interaction you so desperately crave.

It is what it is at this point. We've decided we would rather have kids doing active shooter drills and arm teachers than do anything real about gun culture.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rapid fire guns don't kill many people at one time as knives do tho

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yeah divorce rates have skyrocketed, but a lot of these kids are born out of wedlock, conceived in lust.
    That too.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Do you want a gun control argument every time there's a shooting? I don't know man, sounds like that would get pretty old fast, but I'm sure if you hang out here long enough you'll get the personal interaction you so desperately crave.

It is what it is at this point. We've decided we would rather have kids doing active shooter drills and arm teachers than do anything real about gun culture.
    ...because (you) want the guns. No. Once you get them, we're at (your) mercy. No.

No.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You said I don't post in mass shooting threads where the shooter is white. Where are we with that lie? Once you can get that one straightened out maybe we can have a discussion. It's clear you are intimidated because you don't have any moral high ground here to launch your woke attacks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    remember there's nothing to be said when the shoe is on the other foot. Yeah that'll happen.
    i literally say the same things

way too easy access to guns. lets people kill a lot of people way too easily. arming more people isnt a good solution.

rinse repeat

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i literally say the same things

way too easy access to guns. lets people kill a lot of people way too easily. arming more people isnt a good solution.

rinse repeat
    You always say the same things, but you somehow feel compelled to say them. Odd on this one you opted out. In the Parkland thread you said "the same things" 152 times.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rapid fire guns don't kill many people at one time as knives do tho
    I mean...from the video...it's clear that the gun is effective in taking out bat wielders. I don't know that knives would be more effective. Although if they all threw their knives at once....

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    You said I don't post in mass shooting threads where the shooter is white. Where are we with that lie? Once you can get that one straightened out maybe we can have a discussion. It's clear you are intimidated because you don't have any moral high ground here to launch your woke attacks.
    Yeah honestly I forgot that once those discussions turn into gun debates you pounce on them like a Frisco cougar in the same bar as a bachelor party, so that's my bad. I'm sorry your contributions didn't make more of an impact and that this bothers you so much.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

lol

90 of your posts were about the men posting in that thread.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You haven't posted about this mass shooting in this mass shooting thread yet.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You always say the same things, but you somehow feel compelled to say them. Odd on this one you opted out. In the Parkland thread you said "the same things" 152 times.
    except i didnt opt out. i said that in this thread lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    page 1 of the thread

you mean somebody who had far too easy access to a deadly weapon capable of killing multiple people in a short period of time?
    DaleMC

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah honestly I forgot that once those discussions turn into gun debates you pounce on them like a Frisco cougar in the same bar as a bachelor party, so that's my bad. I'm sorry your contributions didn't make more of an impact and that this bothers you so much.
    You forgot

I caught you tippy toeing and busted you.

You lied, plain and simple, to try to change the subject. You're only interested in the political points you can get from the deaths of children, couldn't care less about the events themselves.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    page 1 of the thread

DaleMC
    Then you proceeded to say the "same things" 151 more times. That's what I just said that you just responded to, idiot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    page 1 of the thread

DaleMC
    what's to be said? easy access to guns.

part and parcel of living in such a place. nothing could be done besides arming students. thoughts and prayers. no changes coming.
    Goes on to say something 152 times when the shooter is white.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

ST Liberals when they saw the headlines then saw the shooter

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    You forgot

I caught you tippy toeing and busted you.

You lied, plain and simple, to try to change the subject. You're only interested in the political points you can get from the deaths of children, couldn't care less about the events themselves.
    Clearly this is a problem for you. I said I was sorry it bothers you so much.

Never again will I forget your valuable and frequent contributions to the gun debate. Frankly it was foolish of me to imply that someone with over 83 thousand forum posts in 11 years, and a frequent contributor to even the derpiest of derp threads, would have been absent from any thread on Spurstalk.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    These kids clearly need a father, they turn in to savages otherwise.
    timvp Kori Ellis

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    But I'd be willing to bet you can't even quote 5 of your posts from that Parkland thread that are about Parkland or its shooter.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Thank Christ, he's black instead of white.
    timvp Kori Ellis

Thread Information