Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast
    Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump s acting like we approved of these murders like they approved of 1/6.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wonder why CNN and MSNBC are still referring it as a “Car Crash”.?
    Because he used a car to crash into people?

You guys are so desperate for Ws you're hung up on cheap semantics.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Poor black community leader was driving through town and got fleeced with bodies of grannies and children by white supremacists having a satanic ceremony..his beautiful brand new red suv was destroyed and he was emotionally scarred"
    What are you talking about? That SUV still seemed to be in pretty good shape. Impressively well-made vehicle.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What are you talking about? That SUV still seemed to be in pretty good shape. Impressively well-made vehicle.
    Was the SUV Japanese or German made?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Was the SUV Japanese or German made?
    Ford POS

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Because he used a car to crash into people?

You guys are so desperate for Ws you're hung up on cheap semantics.
    It was an attack and should be referred to as such just like every other similar attack, Nice, Barcelona, etc.

How many similar instances can you find where a dude using a vehicle purposely mows down and kills a bunch of people and MSM refers to it as a car crash?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Guess whose dumb ass recently got arrest for DWI?
    Yep you got it Gaige Grosskreutz

I guess he wasn't driving so well with that vaporized arm..............

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    oddly precise imagination, tbh
    You were there?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was an attack and should be referred to as such just like every other similar attack, Nice, Barcelona, etc.

How many similar instances can you find where a dude using a vehicle purposely mows down and kills a bunch of people and MSM refers to it as a car crash?
    There's no motive yet for this, AFAIK. Both Nice and Barcelona were claimed as attacks by ISIL...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You were there?
    I don’t need to know the specifics of your dirty mind.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You were there?
    I don’t need to know the specifics of your dirty mind.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's no motive yet for this, AFAIK. Both Nice and Barcelona were claimed as attacks by ISIS...
    Fify

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's no motive yet for this, AFAIK. Both Nice and Barcelona were claimed as attacks by ISIL...
    There's plenty of motivation by the looks of his social media accounts... And he has experience in mowing people down as he tried to mow his own baby mama down not too soon before this attack at that parade. Dude's trash just like everyone the MSM/establishment run cover for.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm surprised Ngo beat you to the story considering how well versed you are at stalking other males on their social media accounts you bigStalker.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Isn't that your fetish?
    I never think about you having sex anyhow. Your wife, OTOH..
    Two very underrated comments for sure!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Barcelona:
    Amaq News Agency attributed indirect responsibility for the attack to the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's plenty of motivation by the looks of his social media accounts... And he has experience in mowing people down as he tried to mow his own baby mama down not too soon before this attack at that parade. Dude's trash just like everyone the MSM/establishment run cover for.
    Prosecutors won't need a motive to ship his ass to jail. I'm merely pointing out where this differs from Nice or Barcelona, at least so far. All we have is speculation.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    They were referred to as attacks before motive was known as they should have and the same should have been done for this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They were referred to as attacks before motive was known as they should have and the same should have been done for this.

It didn't take very long for terror groups to come out and claim those attacks. It didn't happen here, yet anyways. That's different.

I frankly couldn't care less about this bag, or the MSM, but if you know the motive, spell it out... otherwise, you're just jumping to conclusions, per par...

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I just Googled this and the first two news stories from NPR and the New York Times call it an attack, so you need to get a new set of right wing media orders to follow.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TSA making up again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    More likely

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

"June 22, 2021 - 01:12 PM EDT
    Driver in deadly Pride parade crash apologizes

.......Fort Lauderdale Mayor Dean Trantalis (D) initially called the incident a "terrorist attack," but issued an apology on Monday for saying so before more facts of the case were known.

"I regret the fact that I said it was a terrorist attack because we found out that it was not. But I don't regret my feelings. I don't regret that I felt terrorized by someone who plowed through the crowd," Trantalis said during a vigil for the victims........"

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-w...ash-apologizes

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

.......Fort Lauderdale Mayor Dean Trantalis (D) initially called the incident a "terrorist attack," but issued an apology on Monday for saying so before more facts of the case were known.

"I regret the fact that I said it was a terrorist attack because we found out that it was not. But I don't regret my feelings. I don't regret that I felt terrorized by someone who plowed through the crowd," Trantalis said during a vigil for the victims........"

"these are the sort of folks their side associates with"

--DMC

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information