Lonnie - D

Young - C+

Jones - A-

Forms - F (In actuality, B)

KBD - C

Vassell - Inc (on his way to a C- imo)

Pop - B-

Everyone else was garbage time.
    I liked Lonnies game last night even though there was nothing flashy in his numbers. Provided a spark and played decent D.

On that front, also thought Bryn played his best defensive game this season and was the scoring option we needed after the main guys stagnated. If there's ever an A game for Bryn, that was it.

I'd also probably bump White up to a A- given we suck without hum playing like he has the past week or so. Took a charge. Was aggressive into the lane and efficient from 3.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    McDip looking good first game back. Moved really well without the ball.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I liked Lonnies game last night even though there was nothing flashy in his numbers. Provided a spark and played decent D.

On that front, also thought Bryn played his best defensive game this season and was the scoring option we needed after the main guys stagnated. If there's ever an A game for Bryn, that was it.

I'd also probably bump White up to a A- given we suck without hum playing like he has the past week or so. Took a charge. Was aggressive into the lane and efficient from 3.
    Forms made two buckets in the guts of the game while getting raped by Dennis Smith Jr tbh. His defense was better than usual but that isn't saying much. The real spark was Murray coming back into the game and realizing the Guests are a scrubby defensive team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The made 3s in the first half was the absolute key to this game.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd have to give DJM an A for the game. 14 dimes w/ 2 turnovers, a couple of steals, several more deflections, 3 of 7 from 3 point. Just 3 of 9 from 2 pt, but it is good to see some volume from DJM outside the arc.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Great game. Glad Forbes came along and scored 18 points when we were giving up our lead. His best game to date. I was not excited to see him out there because of usually liability on D. Great to see McDermott back. He was a real difference maker and just what Murray needs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where’s timvp?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I didn’t see the game, but they had 32 assists, and 54 pts in the paint, that I suspect from assist and penetration. Ball movement must have been impressive, and that’s from good spacing and able to hit the open 3. I’d give everyone from B to A+. Just keep Pounding the Rock!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Forms made two buckets in the guts of the game while getting raped by Dennis Smith Jr tbh. His defense was better than usual but that isn't saying much. The real spark was Murray coming back into the game and realizing the Guests are a scrubby defensive team.
    Did you see the begginings of a dust up that Bryn Bryn appeared to initiate with Dennis Smith? Not sure that Smith didn't initiate it verbally, but Bryn Bryn took exception to getting scored on +1 as he fouled Smith. Actually gave Smith a little shove well after the play then it continued up on the other end.

Again, i don't know what the initial instigator was but FFS stay in your lane Forbes. Can you imagine his soft ass throwing down?

Anywho glad you noticed when he scored. Seemed like a 20 pt lead quickly became 12 after Popped trotted him out.

But nothing but props for Forbes after that. Went full on Bonner mode and hit a bunch of treys when we were up 20-30 as the Blazers gave up. Still, he did hit a couple when as you said it was the "guts" of the game thus for good for him. Anything is possible when he and his dim witted coach hook up and thank goodness last night Forbes was on.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Murray A- all around good game. The missed shots i can live with because CIA Poppeds offense leaves DJ with many a time having to take a shot he rather wouldn't.

White - B+ when he hits treys (or 2s for that matter) at a 50+ efg he is an asset.

Poeltl - A- seemed like he was always in the right place.

Johnson - B+ sure he got some lucky rolls but was instrumental in the 1st half run. Especially the treys, which set the stage for the entire game.

McDip - B+ stunningly good. Still a traffic cone on D but really liked his effort.

Lonnie - C- he should just lay off treys for now but he can't figure that out himself and Granda sure as is too clueless to suggest.

Young - B i liked the effort.

Jones - A- should be getting ALL of Forms minutes. Don't need to hear any b.s. about how Jones is point and Pet Bryn is shooting. Jones drives and scores when closely contested were A+

Forms - B-. After starting out as his usual self, hit buckets to keep the lead extended. Shame on the Blazers for not doing the minimal effort to guard him but we'll take it.

KBD - C whatever.

Vassell - Inc I tuned in after the 1st qtr so no idea.

Pop B. Stayed napping in the Seniors Lounge and that is exactly what we need him to do many games. Keep your head gamey control the F out. Kept Pet Bryn out the entire 1st half. Started yapping at Murray for what i assume is some b.s. but all in all he kept his power trippy ass out of things for most of the game. That my friends resulted in a Win.

*Should be noted Blazers were bad. Nonetheless, excellent game by Spurs core and extended.

Everyone else was garbage time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fs all around, these nerds need to start losing again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It still hurts

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is there a worse job right now than being Lonnie agent? Just imagine going to that negotiating table. Ok listen we want 4 years $50 million. Dude is gonna get laughed outta the room.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did you see the begginings of a dust up that Bryn Bryn appeared to initiate with Dennis Smith? Not sure that Smith didn't initiate it verbally, but Bryn Bryn took exception to getting scored on +1 as he fouled Smith. Actually gave Smith a little shove well after the play then it continued up on the other end.

Again, i don't know what the initial instigator was but FFS stay in your lane Forbes. Can you imagine his soft ass throwing down?

Anywho glad you noticed when he scored. Seemed like a 20 pt lead quickly became 12 after Popped trotted him out.

But nothing but props for Forbes after that. Went full on Bonner mode and hit a bunch of treys when we were up 20-30 as the Blazers gave up. Still, he did hit a couple when as you said it was the "guts" of the game thus for good for him. Anything is possible when he and his dim witted coach hook up and thank goodness last night Forbes was on.
    Smith was a prick the whole night. Throwing down with Ewwwbanks at the end when the game was decided. Major d!ckwad.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is there a worse job right now than being Lonnie agent? Just imagine going to that negotiating table. Ok listen we want 4 years $50 million. Dude is gonna get laughed outta the room.
    Lonnie looks like he’s made zero progress on his overall game since his rookie season. He might be out of the league in two years.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    His agent is Rich Paul now if no one wanna sign him he will go to the lakers

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That gravy train ends when LeBron leaves there. Isn't he in the last year of his contract? He may re-up for another couple yrs there but I think his game is gonna quickly start dropping off after that (age 39?). It's no secret he wants to play with his son in like two or three yrs. But his game isn't close to NBA potential yet.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do the Lakers have any money?
    tbh he would be a good pick up for them bc he’s gonna be cheap. I don’t see him making more than 5 million a year

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why? What happened to him?

Thread Information