Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Moderators aren't supposed to meltdown like you are, Avante.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Really? So actual scientific studies posted in peer-reviewed scientific journals have proven that God exists? Link? Again, Intelligent Design/Creationism has been debunked long ago.

And I'm not going to sit here and respond to Google link spams that you (a) didn't even read and (b) argue for the existence of a God THAT YOU DON'T EVEN BELIEVE ACTUALLY EXISTS.
    I've always said there was a creator....always. I said I didn't buy into the Bible.....get it right!

Read this.....

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/gary.h..../anthropic.htm

Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    College
    LSU Tigers
    Science has proven the existence of God
    No. Non-scientists who misinterpret science to support their biases, claim that science proved the existence of God.

You have any idea how much of that stuff is out there.
    Yes. I have probably seen far more pseudo-scientific arguments for God's existence than you have, judging from you lapping up all this bull without question.

Why did Einstein believe in a creator?

Anwer the question?
    No, I'll ask you a more important question: Why do the vast majority of scientists disagree with intelligent design?

You just backslid into another logical fallacy. You simply cannot help yourself.

Tons and tons of things showing without a masterplan we have nothing. You do know this...right?
    Those tons of things have already been refuted. I hope you don't think that I will take you link spamming ancient, debunked arguments seriously.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    College
    LSU Tigers
    I've always said there was a creator....always. I said I didn't buy into the Bible.....get it right!

Read this.....

I'm not reading your link spams. Sorry, but actually make an argument in your own words, instead of googling and posting links to articles you haven't read.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    No. Non-scientists who misinterpret science to support their biases, claim that science proved the existence of God.

Yes. I have probably seen far more pseudo-scientific arguments for God's existence than you have, judging from you lapping up all this bull without question.

No, I'll ask you a more important question: Why do the vast majority of scientists disagree with intelligent design?

You just backslid into another logical fallacy. You simply cannot help yourself.

Those tons of things have already been refuted. I hope you don't think that I will take you link spamming ancient, debunked arguments seriously.
    Little man, tell me why did Einstein believe in a creator....ANSWER THE ING QUESTION?

And when was this debunked? Show me.

When was this debunked? Show me.
    http://www.frame-poythress.org/what-...-the-universe/

Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    College
    LSU Tigers
    Little man, tell me why did Einstein believe in a creator....ANSWER THE ING QUESTION?
    Jesus Christ, this dumb got will not let this logical fallacy go. Okay, here you go:

"It seems to me that the idea of a personal God is an anthropological concept which I cannot take seriously. I feel also not able to imagine some will or goal outside the human sphere. My views are near those of Spinoza: admiration for the beauty of and belief in the logical simplicity of the order which we can grasp humbly and only imperfectly. I believe that we have to content ourselves with our imperfect knowledge and understanding and treat values and moral obligations as a purely human problem—the most important of all human problems."

and

"It was, of course, a lie what you read about my religious convictions, a lie which is being systematically repeated. I do not believe in a personal God and I have never denied this but have expressed it clearly. If something is in me which can be called religious then it is the unbounded admiration for the structure of the world so far as our science can reveal it."

And when was this debunked? Show me.

http://wiki.ironchariots.org/index.p...opic_principle

Here you go. I suggest you read up on the other side of the argument before unquestioningly lapping up whatever bull Creationists feed you.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    It's when we start seeing people killed over a belief. When we see...In God We Trust...Praise God...I Swear To Go...One Nation Under God...So Help Me God...and millions of places to worship that we have to ask ourselves...how can so many people be wrong?

You are among 3-5% of Americans who don't believe in some superior being, you do know that...right?

Comparing that to fables....come on man. Who worships Bigfoot, how many wars have been fought overr the Tooth Fairy?
    Does this mean that people who thought that Earth was plane (pretty much everybody back then) were right?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    College
    LSU Tigers
    If Avante is going to make fallacious appeals to scientists as proof of God's existence, he should start with a scientist who actually believed in God, not Albert Einstein.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    If Avante is going to make fallacious appeals to scientists as proof of God's existence, he should start with a scientist who actually believed in God, not Albert Einstein.
    Hmmmmm?

Einstein

Your question [about God] is the most difficult in the world. It is not a question I can answer simply with yes or no. I am not an Atheist. I do not know if I can define myself as a Pantheist. The problem involved is too vast for our limited minds. May I not reply with a parable? The human mind, no matter how highly trained, cannot grasp the universe. We are in the position of a little child, entering a huge library whose walls are covered to the ceiling with books in many different tongues. The child knows that someone must have written those books. It does not know who or how. It does not understand the languages in which they are written. The child notes a definite plan in the arrangement of the books, a mysterious order, which it does not comprehend, but only dimly suspects. That, it seems to me, is the at ude of the human mind, even the greatest and most cultured, toward God. We see a universe marvelously arranged, obeying certain laws, but we understand the laws only dimly. Our limited minds cannot grasp the mysterious force that sways the constellations. I am fascinated by Spinoza's Pantheism. I admire even more his contributions to modern thought. Spinoza is the greatest of modern philosophers, because he is the first philosopher who deals with the soul and the body as one, not as two separate things.[19]

That is how an intelligent person approachs this. Not like some dummy like you. He admits....the mysterious force. He admits to not being an atheis. He sees things just like I dol.....something (mystrious force) created all this.

Last edited by Avante; 06-27-2013 at 03:16 AM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    College
    LSU Tigers
    Hmmmmm?
    Your question [about God] is the most difficult in the world. It is not a question I can answer simply with yes or no. I am not an Atheist. I do not know if I can define myself as a Pantheist. The problem involved is too vast for our limited minds. May I not reply with a parable? The human mind, no matter how highly trained, cannot grasp the universe. We are in the position of a little child, entering a huge library whose walls are covered to the ceiling with books in many different tongues. The child knows that someone must have written those books. It does not know who or how. It does not understand the languages in which they are written. The child notes a definite plan in the arrangement of the books, a mysterious order, which it does not comprehend, but only dimly suspects. That, it seems to me, is the at ude of the human mind, even the greatest and most cultured, toward God. We see a universe marvelously arranged, obeying certain laws, but we understand the laws only dimly. Our limited minds cannot grasp the mysterious force that sways the constellations. I am fascinated by Spinoza's Pantheism. I admire even more his contributions to modern thought. Spinoza is the greatest of modern philosophers, because he is the first philosopher who deals with the soul and the body as one, not as two separate things.[19]

That is how an intelligent person approachs this. Not like somedummy like you. He admits....the mysterrious force...it what he says.
    Now you are backtracking, got. None of the quotes you or I posted support your claim that Einstein believed in God. Furthermore, NONE OF THIS HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH WHERHER GOD ACTUALLY EXISTS OR NOT. get your head out of your ass.

Scarlett our Goddess4ever
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Scientists believe in god? no, they don't believe in no ing thing. They just make up pseudo-scientific bull s to deceive tax-payers pretty much the same way the politicians do, they probably don't even believe their own s tbh. If they truly believe in God they would've honestly admitted their incapability, for the fear of getting punished by God or whatsoever, instead of pretending to know everything and ranking home money and honors w/o contributing a damn thing to the society. Those people are soulless and faithless

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Now you are backtracking, got. None of the quotes you or I posted support your claim that Einstein believed in God. Furthermore, NONE OF THIS HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH WHERHER GOD ACTUALLY EXISTS OR NOT. get your head out of your ass.
    I don't believe in God. I 've said that many times. I said I believe in a creator, I just use God because it's easier.

Now disprove the existence of a creator something Einstein did believe in. That's why he wasn't an atheist.

So you believe all this just happened by chance......prove that.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    College
    LSU Tigers
    I don't believe in God. I 've said that many times. I said I believe in a creator, I just use God because it's easier.
    Bull- ing- . All you have talked about was how many people believed in "God," but now you are talking about how you just believe in a "creator"?

Now disprove the existence of a creator
    Shifting the burden of proof. You are making the positive claim that a creator exists, so you provide the evidence. I don't have to disprove a claim that hasn't been proven in the first place.

So you believe all this just happened by chance......prove that.
    Strawman. You just ignore whatever I post. You are so stubborn and irrational that it's unbelievable.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    I don't believe the existence of a man levitating in the sky but I do believe in God, who in my dictionary has the same meaning as justice, rightfulness and sanc y. I just aspire to being a good person and the God, or the "Goddess" in my mind is exactly the person I wanna be, a role model to me. I believe that everyone has such a distinct God or Goddess in their mind, which you can't find a copy of in the real life nor in someone else's mind. The god or goddess only belongs to yourself, and it is unique

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Bull- ing- . All you have talked about was how many people believed in "God," but now you are talking about how you just believe in a "creator"?

Shifting the burden of proof. You are making the positive claim that a creator exists, so you provide the evidence. I don't have to disprove a claim that hasn't been proven in the first place.

Strawman. You just ignore whatever I post. You are so stubborn and irrational that it's unbelievable.
    I told you many times my stance on this. What you forgot? I assumed you understood what I was actually talking about since we've done this before. I should have known your dumbass had forgotten.

Look idiot you can no more a prove ing thing than me or anyone else. Something did create all this only a total moron like you couldn't see this. Idiot, it's too fine tuned to be by chance even a child can see that. Go ahead and live in your fantasy world ya ing freak I'll go with what everyone else figrued out long ago.

It must hurt being stupid.

Dude, there is a reason there are very few who agree with you. Ya see must people aren't re ed.

Don't other responding moron, I 'm done with your stupidity for now. Next time I'm bored...you'll do, we all need a laugh now and then.

Oh yeah, I don't read 95% of your crap, it makes no sense.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    College
    LSU Tigers
    at that dyslexic mess of a post filled with logical fallacies and strawmen. Avante is an embarrassment. 60+ years on this earth, yet he has somehow remained this stupid.

This dude would be annihilated in any debate with an atheist or a Christian, because both sides can point out how flawed his reasoning is with no difficulty.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    at that dyslexic mess of a post filled with logical fallacies and strawmen. Avante is an embarrassment. 60+ years on this earth, yet he has somehow remained this stupid.

This dude would be annihilated in any debate with an atheist or a Christian, because both sides can point out how flawed his reasoning is with no difficulty.
    translation

I just got my ass kicked.....again. I know this didn't all happen by chance I just like to get my ass kicked.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    College
    LSU Tigers
    translation

I just got my ass kicked.....again.
    Yes, you kicked my ass by posting irrelevant information and by attacking an argument that I never made.

Until you provide evidence that supports your claim that a creator exists, the default position is non-belief. That's it and that's all.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Now that I have you up againt the ropes one eye shut with blood dripping from everywhere.

BOOM..the knock out punch.

This is what most people believe dummy.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    the "creator" can be aliens from another planet who spread the seeds of life on the earth, or the emergence of life was completely coincidence that a flash of lightning or the eruption of a volcano brought a mass of carbohydrate to life? scientists tend to beat the latter down our throats but you don't have to always swallow whatever the "scientists" feed you. the Creator might exist but not necessarily in the form of a human or a god, it might just be a comet or asteroid that hit the earth several million years ago imho

Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    College
    LSU Tigers
    Still waiting for Avante to prove that God exists, not talk about how many people believe in God. He just can't understand the difference. So sad.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Still waiting for Avante to prove that God exists, not talk about how many people believe in God. He just can't understand the difference. So sad.
    Ok there is no God or a creator. This all happened by chance...right?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    College
    LSU Tigers
    Avante still using strawmen.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Avante still using strawmen.
    You've talked me into it. Yep, no God or creator, so tell me how did this all come about? Go into detail, I am looking for your opinion. Curious about what you actually believe.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Name
    You pronounce my name "Kwah-li," any questions?
    I bring many blessings with my man Hi-Tek and he from the 'Natti....
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    College
    Boise State Broncos
    Classic bifurcation fallacy.... how many is that now in this thread, redzero?

Thread Information