Page 265 of 309 FirstFirst ... 165215255261262263264265266267268269275 ... LastLast
Results 6,601 to 6,625 of 7710
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The whole, 4th of July with his family to clear his head thing.
    If that's the idea, I would only hope they would agree SA is best option and for him to think of his kid.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You guys think that it's a good thing Pop had a second meeting? Is Pop the one that called the second meeting?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You guys think that it's a good thing Pop had a second meeting? Is Pop the one that called the second meeting?
    He set it up. And I wouldn't think it was good, but there's two reasons why it is..

1. Lamarcus' camp said he was done with meetings, but still agreed to this one.

2. The Spurs are too casual and calm, and leads me to believe there is a lot of clandestine activity going on

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop wanting second meeting means he is probably going to Phoenix...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Phoenix only getting one interview probably means he's going to San Antonio.

And around, around we go.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LaMarcus is a very good player who lost a power struggle / popularity contest with DL to be the face of the franchise, and it meant enough for him to leave and leave a lot of money on the table. That is the one consistent whisper in the sea of rumors. If so, then being in Timmy's shadow for a few more years (and in fact forever) and sharing the franchise leadership with the up and coming Leonard (even quiet and unassuming as he is) doesn't really solve the issue he wants solved. The Suns sensed that and jumped on it with promises of LMA 'being the man" and being basketball savior to the city. It has put them in the game, when by all other measures, they shouldn't be.
    This is like Dallas Cuban telling DJ that he is Shaq. And DJ probably went out and bought a Shaq jersey after signing up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Phoenix only getting one interview probably means he's going to San Antonio.

Much less rational, Pop just wanted to minimize the gap...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You posting this means you're probably an idiot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Much less rational, Pop just wanted to minimize the gap...
    Much less rational, Pop just wanted to widen the gap...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And that's what I mean by "you leave a day, two days will leave you", cause Pop by ing around and not taking seriously the last season, did not only ruin that last season for the Spurs, that garbage season caused by Pop also make LMA to feel right now that Spurs far from contending and he's less attract to sign...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And that's what I mean by "you leave a day, two days will leave you", cause Pop by ing around and not taking seriously the last season, did not only ruin that last season for the Spurs, that garbage season caused by Pop also make LMA to feel right now that Spurs far from contending and he's less attract to sign...
    Playas up.

Burn The Thread. Horry Hipcheck's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They do have an answer, tbh..playing pressure-free basketball with low expectations, while still being a playoff-caliber team..

Some s prefer playing for decent teams and getting their numbers, rather than playing high-intensity pressure ball in late May and June..
    I agree, but that's what I meant by unless he's just not the type of player to be swayed by what the Spurs have to offer.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

So using your logic, it's good news for the Spurs because the Suns had a worse season than the Spurs last year. You just confirmed LMA is signing with the Spurs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm surprised they let kobyz use the computer at the mental hospital.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

So using your logic, it's good news for the Spurs because the Suns had a worse season than the Spurs last year. You just confirmed LMA is signing with the Spurs.
    Not if LMA saying that if the spurs not that of a contender i better go to a place where i'm the main guy, better young talent, better medical stuff, better city, etc...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I agree, but that's what I meant by unless he's just not the type of player to be swayed by what the Spurs have to offer.
    I don't buy it though. In San Antonio, the team as a whole takes a lot of general blame, and in Phoenix, they're asking him to be the guy. I'd think there's more pressure in Phoenix, especially if he's leaving more money and his old team for am aspiring playoff team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm surprised they let kobyz use the computer at the mental hospital.
    You just a huge homer that get irritated when saying rational things that go against the Spurs...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is like Dallas Cuban telling DJ that he is Shaq. And DJ probably went out and bought a Shaq jersey after signing up.
    It will be interesting to see if DJ has any other offensive moves besides the lob dunk.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not if LMA saying that if the spurs not that of a contender i better go to a place where i'm the main guy, better young talent, better medical stuff, better city, etc...
    Main guy? Pop told LMA that he'll take over for Timmy when he's gone.

Better young talent? Kawhi is the reigning DPOY and a Finals MVP and the Spurs also have one of the best 3-D guys in the league that's also in his mid-20s. Much better than playing with Eric ing Bledsoe or Brandon Knight

The Suns do have a better medical staff but that's only good for over the hill players like Grant Hill or Steve Nash, so wgaf.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You just a huge homer that get irritated when saying rational things that go against the Spurs...
    I'm constantly ting on the Spurs, how am I a huge homer? Much better than your Chicken Little complex that you have there.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The second meeting from Pop (if he set it up) just makes me think that it wasn't/isn't "in the bag" like some posters here thought. That's kind of what my line of thinking is right now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Main guy? Pop told LMA that he'll take over for Timmy when he's gone.

Better young talent? Kawhi is the reigning DPOY and a Finals MVP and the Spurs also have one of the best 3-D guys in the league that's also in his mid-20s. Much better than playing with Eric ing Bledsoe or Brandon Knight

The Suns do have a better medical staff but that's only good for over the hill players like Grant Hill or Steve Nash, so wgaf.
    What's the thing with Phoenix's medical staff? Do they practice experimental nazi medicine or something?

Anyways, medical staff won't matter if Pop manages him like only he knows how to do, which is something Lamarcus has commented on.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's the thing with Phoenix's medical staff? Do they practice experimental nazi medicine or something?

Anyways, medical staff won't matter if Pop manages him like only he knows how to do, which is something Lamarcus has commented on.
    That's true. Pop takes care of his older players and further prolong their careers which LMA said he likes about the Spurs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Penny Hardaway didn't see any miracle medical treatments in Phoenix

Veteran
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count

Thread Information