Page 15 of 55 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast
    6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A journeyman outfielder and back-up catcher is what we apparently have to offer.

https://www.halosheaven.com/2019/7/3...onathon-lucroy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stove was hot today. Three team trade that saw Bauer to the Reds, Puig and Reyes to the Tribe, and Padres stacking their farm with more prospects. JoeTait75, thoughts? Bauer is a talent but he made it clear he wasn't resigning with the Indians and the Tribe got some big bats in the lineup. Puig has been on fire.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Stove was hot today. Three team trade that saw Bauer to the Reds, Puig and Reyes to the Tribe, and Padres stacking their farm with more prospects. JoeTait75, thoughts? Bauer is a talent but he made it clear he wasn't resigning with the Indians and the Tribe got some big bats in the lineup. Puig has been on fire.
    Considering this organization's biggest strength is developing starting pitchers and its biggest weakness is developing power-hitting corner outfielders, it's a no-brainer of a deal.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Holy . Greinke traded to Astros.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Holy . Greinke traded to Astros.
    If ya'll dont win it this year, what an embarrassment that would be.

The path is quite easy too. Red sox are nowhere and the Yankees are a couple of games from a total collapse.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the Yankees are a couple of games from a total collapse.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If ya'll dont win it this year, what an embarrassment that would be.

The path is quite easy too. Red sox are nowhere and the Yankees are a couple of games from a total collapse.
    We saw with Arrieta a couple years ago that a truly great pitcher can completely fall apart in a short matter of time.

The Astros pitching is still an issue behind the top 2. The bullpen isn't good. They just gave up 10 runs. Offense is good but not on 2017 clip.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    We saw with Arrieta a couple years ago that a truly great pitcher can completely fall apart in a short matter of time.

The Astros pitching is still an issue behind the top 2. The bullpen isn't good. They just gave up 10 runs. Offense is good but not on 2017 clip.
    No it’s not. Verlander, Cole, and Miley are all very very solid. They gave up 10 runs, a rookie starting pitcher gave up 6 of those.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No it’s not. Verlander, Cole, and Miley are all very very solid. They gave up 10 runs, a rookie starting pitcher gave up 6 of those.
    Obviously Verlander and now Greinke are the top 2 and look a lot like the Philles' top 2 when they were winning world series a decade ago. But who's the ace behind them? And the rookie starting pitcher, will he play any playoff games? Because that's an automatic loss.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Obviously Verlander and now Greinke are the top 2 and look a lot like the Philles' top 2 when they were winning world series a decade ago. But who's the ace behind them? And the rookie starting pitcher, will he play any playoff games? Because that's an automatic loss.
    Verlander, Cole, and Greinke are all aces. Miley has also been superb this season so that’s their top 4 of the rotation. Their next best pitcher, Pea , hopefully should be coming off the DL soon

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

that swing doe

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    MLB juicing balls again. They apparently on pace to break the HR record total by ten percent.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Alvarez homered. Diaz, Correa, Altuve, and Marisnick all homered

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    Dude what is wrong with you. Quit acting like you know anything about the Astros. Do you want DJohn to spoon feed you every little info?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm done with the Red Sox until they get rid of Sale.

Why do they keep trotting that got out there? Dumbbroski is running this organization into the ground.

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count

Why do they keep trotting that got out there? Dumbbroski is running this organization into the ground.
    He was a GM for the Tigers as well. AlexJones/IrisShock can tell you all about it

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm done with the Red Sox
    Yea, that bandwagon isn't riding high.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Stros with the combined no hitter

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You won the le last season, bro . I've been waiting since '88. Pitchers typically regress hard after a World Series run. It's a phenomenon you can set your watch to. The organization is fine. Still have a great young offensive core, and as I said, pitching is easier to fill and fix than hitting.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You won the le last season, bro . I've been waiting since '88. Pitchers typically regress hard after a World Series run. It's a phenomenon you can set your watch to. The organization is fine. Still have a great young offensive core, and as I said, pitching is easier to fill and fix than hitting.
    You do know that makes it even worse right?

I dont mind when the regression takes effect gradually because all teams in all of sports goes through it but when you fall off a cliff in 0 to 60 it just baffles me.

From champs to cant even get a second wild card spot in a 1 year span. Man, come the on.

Just remember too; when the Red Sox lose, the Yankees win.

That hurts the entire league, imo.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

Thank you Dodgers

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    mid, anyone,

What is the stat that tells RBIs in relation to RBI opportunites? To me, should also be factored in how many outs. Example, man on 3rd with nobody out? Striking out there should cost more points then striking out with man on 2nd and 2 outs.

I've contended for years that Trouts RBI totals are more impressive then some of the fat hitting teams like Boston and Houston.
    This year Trouts leading the league in RBIs, along with his other stats are MVP caliber. Don't give a rats ass that
    todays MLB media person
    Insists on sticking with the archaic *award winner must come from winning team* tired, way past worn out schtik.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Lol Sorry. MVPs don’t go to dudes who have repeatedly missed the playoffs

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    If you'd told me in late May that the Indians would be 22 games over .500 in the first week of August I would've thought you were nuts.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol Sorry. MVPs don’t go to dudes who have repeatedly missed the playoffs
    Great. Lets us know who is better this season.

Ya, it's Trouts fault his teammates have not been as good as Yankees, Astros, Dodgers.

Thread Information