Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not a fan of any of the young players for the Spurs(haven't seen anything from any of them), but they haven't been put in a position to succeed. What is the iden y of this team? The roster doesn't make any sense. Most of the pieces don't fit together and Pop is all over the place.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    38 min, 2-10, -14

The future.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wonder how buried this thread will be when they have a good game together. They are the backcourt of the future and pop doesn't see it since he is in love with a midget.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wonder how buried this thread will be when they have a good game together.
    When the blind squirrel finds a nut. Happens occasionally, in Texas. Remains a blind squirrel, though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Our young core isn’t very good. Our old core isn’t very good. Our “stars” aren’t very good. This roster just sucks everywhere.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    giving IG kent a extension when he hasnt proven

yet kawhi already proven his , yet couldnt even get a supermax, let alone they already lowballed him on his 2nd contract after his rookie deal...fck the spurs patfo

Tim to Tony to Manu! bdictjames's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is a good video of why the Spurs' offense looks discombobulated when Murray is running it.

Tim to Tony to Manu! bdictjames's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think Murray should go to France this offseason and work out with Tony Parker, tbh.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not to many here mention LMA as the problem. He makes pretty much the same money as DDR and is not as aggressive or better at any part of the game including rebounding. Why don't anyone see that or mention it. LMA is not a winner and doesn't seem to even care. He is much worse than DDR and people give him a pass and I'm not sure why. Spurs will never come close to being contenders with LMA as a focal point.

#POPOUT
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Our young core isn’t very good. Our old core isn’t very good. Our “stars” aren’t very good. This roster just sucks everywhere.
    agree, u cannot have a great young players if u draft late picks every year and send them to g league for 2yrs...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can't wait for Lonnie's next 20p+ game so we can stop listening to your takes for another month or so, tbh.
    another stellar performance from Lonnie tonight

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Manu needs to come and be an assistant coach. He's the only one of the big 3 that would be willing to yell at a ref and try to assert his knowledge during practice and during games

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Manu needs to come and be an assistant coach. He's the only one of the big 3 that would be willing to yell at a ref and try to assert his knowledge during practice and during games
    I don't think he would start making threes

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wonder how buried this thread will be when they have a good game together. They are the backcourt of the future and pop doesn't see it since he is in love with a midget.
    It wasn't buried so low, I was thinking about this re ed thread just after the game.

As everyone has seen, Murray career-high 25pt on 12FGA with 9R/3A to go with it in - to nobody's surprise - one of the Spurs' only games without DeRozan. Lonnie had a less stat-stellar game but was still solid, playing some nice defense. Dejounte's jumper is absolutely wet. Now we wait for Lonnie's good game so that re Monty can go hide under a rock for the next month or so

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It wasn't buried so low, I was thinking about this re ed thread just after the game.

As everyone has seen, Murray career-high 25pt on 12FGA with 9R/3A to go with it in - to nobody's surprise - one of the Spurs' only games without DeRozan. Lonnie had a less stat-stellar game but was still solid, playing some nice defense. Dejounte's jumper is absolutely wet. Now we wait for Lonnie's good game so that re Monty can go hide under a rock for the next month or so

Very reminiscent of their preseason game against the rockets. Dj just letting it fly and playing solid d

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Very encouraging to see Murray play like he did. I'm confident he will only get better. He seems to have the will to grow as a player.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This thread isn't aging well, thankfully.

I hope it ages like rancid wine.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When the blind squirrel finds a nut. Happens occasionally, in Texas. Remains a blind squirrel, though.
    This sucker hasn’t been here for a few days. I wonder which players are playing well.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    - to nobody's surprise - one of the Spurs' only games without DeRozan. Lonnie had a less stat-stellar game but was still solid, playing some nice defense. Dejounte's jumper is absolutely wet. Now we wait for Lonnie's good game so that re Monty can go hide under a rock for the next month or so
    OP, take a huge sniff of this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Very reminiscent of their preseason game against the rockets. Dj just letting it fly and playing solid d
    The shots he took yesterday are exactly the shot opportunities that aren't there with DeMar running the show and taking all the mid-range FGA. White as the true PG keeps looking like an obvious decision especially as DJ's shot continues to improve. He should work on his 3 ball but maybe that can be the focus this off-season along with getting stronger. Just another game that shows Pop hardly if ever puts his players in position to succeed this season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This sucker hasn’t been here for a few days. I wonder which players are playing well.
    Don't worry, he'll be back with his re takes after Lonnie has another 0pt game. One of the rare users which you're better off not blocking just to laugh at their pity poor opinions. What a sad re Monty is

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This thread isn't aging well, thankfully.

I hope it ages like rancid wine.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    monty has gotten on more this season than the old man

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is the kind of performance that we were all expecting from Murray and White when the season started. The consistency is missing though, but maybe they can keep it up for the last 30 games.

Also there's no reason that they can't play like that with DeRozan coming back. I can't count how many times somebody pump faked at the 3 and then drove into traffic to pass the ball out to a player who wasn't open. This team needs more players who are aggressively looking for their shot and DJ/White/Walker are at the top of that list
    Last edited by RC_Drunkford; 02-12-2020 at 02:07 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Still waiting for that 20+ game....
    He is certainly taking advantage of starting.

Meantime you keep jerking off over Lonnie clanking shots while nobody guards him. Before he started having heavy minutes we were in contention for last PO spot. Now, fittingly, Spurs are a tanking team. But don't worry, he might one let you suck him.

Thread Information