Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    He produces more with less time on the field
    .... but he doesn't... and even if he did... to the point where we just dismiss the first TE ever to reach 1000 yards in 3 straight years?

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    I think the Panthers can get to 9-7 realistically based on their schedule... no playoffs. For instance, they have to play in Seattle.
    I'm feeling a big winning streak.... just a matter if it's gonna be enough... I think we'll make the playoffs at 10-6.... ass Vikings fans better be ready for that rematch because they played like against us and want to run their mouth

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    It must be weird being a fan of these teams like Carolina who have never won anything and only had a few stud players. Us Niners, Packers, Steelers, Cowboys, Raiders fans, really can't relate.

So to try and.."seE see we have Greg Olsen"....I get it. The Niners with no less than 20 players who are in the HOF.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    It must be weird being a fan of these teams like Carolina who have never won anything and only had a few stud players. Us Niners, Packers, Steelers, Cowboys, Raiders fans, really can't relate.

So to try and.."seE see we have Greg Olsen"....I get it. The Niners with no less than 20 players who are in the HOF.
    the Panthers have existed for 20 years bro...

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    the Panthers have existed for 20 years bro...
    The Niners from their first season in 1946 to 1966, had HOFers...

Leo Nomellini
    Joe Perry
    Hugh McElhenny
    John Henry Johnson
    Jim Johnson
    Bob St. Clair
    Y.A. tle

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Gronk played 15 games the last two seasons, not counting the play offs.. Olsen is about as good as a normal TE can get.

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    .... but he doesn't... and even if he did... to the point where we just dismiss the first TE ever to reach 1000 yards in 3 straight years?
    You inserting that as a means of protecting yourself, does not protect you. The numbers speak for themselves. Go look at the ulative stats, and years in the league, and be honest with yourself. If you respond with something that makes no sense, the last post I will put in this thread will be the numbers with a brief commentary on them. So either you can go look, or I'll have to come back and post them. Your call. I currently don't feel like doing it.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    You inserting that as a means of protecting yourself, does not protect you. The numbers speak for themselves. Go look at the ulative stats, and years in the league, and be honest with yourself. If you respond with something that makes no sense, the last post I will put in this thread will be the numbers with a brief commentary on them. So either you can go look, or I'll have to come back and post them. Your call. I currently don't feel like doing it.
    What are you talking about?

post the stats. I want you to post the stats. I've waited a long time to post this thread... and I have my own statistics and argument. That's what this board is for, after all. I'm here to debunk the myth.

I think Olsen is the best TE in the game RIGHT NOW. He was behind Gronk the past two years, but nowhere near to the point where this can't be a discussion IMO....

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    What are you talking about?

post the stats. I want you to post the stats. I've waited a long time to post this thread... and I have my own statistics and argument. That's what this board is for, after all. I'm here to debunk the myth.

I think Olsen is the best TE in the game RIGHT NOW. He was behind Gronk the past two years, but nowhere near to the point where this can't be a discussion IMO....
    Speaking of stats.

In his 7 seasons Gronk as scored 65 td's, in his 10 seasons Olsen has 51.

Now add the fact Gronk is 27, Olsen 31. So we will be seeing far more of Gronk than Olsen and he's already scored far more times.

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    Gronk: Age 27

6 Seasons:

65 TDs---380 Receptions---14.7 YPC---64.8 YPG---20+ Catches: 99---40+ Catches: 11---Fumbles:2---Games Played---83

Olsen: Age 31

9 Seasons:

51 TDs---575 receptions---11.8 YPC---46.3 YPG---20+ catches:90---40+ catches: 7---Fumbles: 7---Games played---147

NOT even close.

Even if you want to do just the last three seasons, he lacks notably in the TD department. Gronk averages double digit TDs a season. I like Olsen, a lot actually. But stop with the post-bait

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Gronk is still best but injuries have been his Achilles heel

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count
    Yo one time I saw Greg Olsen in Cabo, challenged him to a tequila drinking compe ion. He was all like "Nah man I'm here with my family during the bye week" and I was like "Yo fam, you a little or what?" and I went ahead and beat his ass 100 shots to 0. Got in HAMMERED YO and was totally blacked out on the flight back to Foxboro for the game the next day. Scored 3 tochdowns anyways CUZ THATS WHAT THE I DO NINJAS

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Yo one time I saw Greg Olsen in Cabo, challenged him to a tequila drinking compe ion. He was all like "Nah man I'm here with my family during the bye week" and I was like "Yo fam, you a little or what?" and I went ahead and beat his ass 100 shots to 0. Got in HAMMERED YO and was totally blacked out on the flight back to Foxboro for the game the next day. Scored 3 tochdowns anyways CUZ THATS WHAT THE I DO NINJAS
    I think the Panthers actually beat you last time y'all played (2013)

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    I remember that game. Gronk was bear-hugged by Kuechly in the endzone on the final play, iirc. Horrible no-call.

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count
    What the are you, some kinda nerd? Some kinda sports stats nerd or some ? "Oooh you lost last time you played the Panthers." Like I give a about that , geek ass nerd! Come at me, fam. I'll slap that pocket protector off your nerd body.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I remember that game. Gronk was bear-hugged by Kuechly in the endzone on the final play, iirc. Horrible no-call.
    Fortunately that one was in Charlotte instead of Foxboro, they're not going to call DPI in the endzone on the last play of the game against the home team

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Ok....

Keep in mind Olsen is 31 and in his 10th season, Gronk only 27 in his 7th season.

So far...

Olsen

most td's in a season...8, Gronk...17~~~
    most yards in a season...1104, Gronk...1327
    best average per reception in a season...14.3, Gronk...16.3

I think it's REAL obvious who the best TE in the game is today, yep...THE GRONK.

Dude, we all have our teams, and my Niners totally suck right now. Notice how I deal with reality, ya really need to give that a shot, ok? Cool this....I WACK OFF WEARING MY PANTHERS HELMET...bit, ok?
    Last edited by Avante; 10-12-2016 at 05:31 PM.

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count
    Ok....

Keep in mind Olsen is 31 and in his 10th season, Gronk only 27 in his 7th season.

So far...

Olsen

most td's in a season...8, Gronk...17~~~
    most yards in a season...1104, Gronk...1327
    best average per reception in a season...14.3, Gronk...16.3

I think it's REAL obvious who the best TE in the game is today, yep...THE GRONK.

Dude, we all have our teams, and my Niners totally suck right now. Notice how I deal with reality, ya really need to give that a shot, ok? Cool this....I WACK OFF WEARING MY PANTHERS HELMET...bit, ok?
    Yo bro I like that ur spittin at that nerd. We all knows I got the biggest in the NFL. We should in party sometime, yo! I always got college age es surrounding me, fam! As long as you're not a in creep that's into 13 year old Filipino hookers tho. I don't play that , fam. Otherwise we can get lit homey!

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Yo bro I like that ur spittin at that nerd. We all knows I got the biggest in the NFL. We should in party sometime, yo! I always got college age es surrounding me, fam! As long as you're not a in creep that's into 13 year old Filipino hookers tho. I don't play that , fam. Otherwise we can get lit homey!
    Sounds good, so what is your address and I'll find you.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    Touchdowns aren't everything, and it's ridiculous to hold the fact that Chicago benched him until he was traded to Carolina against him. Since joining Carolina, he has been the biggest piece of Newton's throwing game. He doesn't have the touchdowns because he's not in a system that has two tight ends on the field over 50% of the time. Cam Newton gets a majority of the redzone touchdowns with his feet. Until recently, the Patriots didn't have a #1 receiver. The Panthers have 6'5 Kelvin Benjamin, and 6'5 Devin Funchess.

Greg Olsen is playing better than any TE in the league this year. That's not a question. Gronkowski will break every TE record in the book. But that doesn't mean right now he's a better player. He's certainly not more valuable . Look at Bennett's production.

One thing that is underrated is Olsen's blocking. He doesn't even go on every pass play. A lot of the time they need him to block. Gronk definitely cannot say that. The only tight end that can be put in the conversation of a two-way TE nowadays is Witten with Olsen.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Touchdowns aren't everything, and it's ridiculous to hold the fact that Chicago benched him until he was traded to Carolina against him. Since joining Carolina, he has been the biggest piece of Newton's throwing game. He doesn't have the touchdowns because he's not in a system that has two tight ends on the field over 50% of the time. Cam Newton gets a majority of the redzone touchdowns with his feet. Until recently, the Patriots didn't have a #1 receiver. The Panthers have 6'5 Kelvin Benjamin, and 6'5 Devin Funchess.

Greg Olsen is playing better than any TE in the league this year. That's not a question. Gronkowski will break every TE record in the book. But that doesn't mean right now he's a better player. He's certainly not more valuable . Look at Bennett's production.

One thing that is underrated is Olsen's blocking. He doesn't even go on every pass play. A lot of the time they need him to block. Gronk definitely cannot say that. The only tight end that can be put in the conversation of a two-way TE nowadays is Witten with Olsen.
    Are you kidding me?

Dude, Greg Olsen is not better than THE GRONK, ok? Only a total fool/knows...0...about the NFL, or....I sleep in CAROLINA PANTHER JAMMIES...wouldn't get that.

Come on guy, if Olsen played for any other team you'd be singing a whole other tune and you make that REAL obvious.

Accept the fact your team sucks in 2016, Newton is having a year and Greg Olsen is not better than...THE GRONK. This coming from a guy who saw John Mackey play at Syracuse, ok?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Accept the fact your team sucks in 2016, Newton is having a year and Greg Olsen is not better than...THE GRONK. This coming from a guy who saw John Mackey play at Syracuse, ok?
    OWNED.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    You guys are ridiculous. Arguing with me that Gronkowski, who couldn't eclipse 125 yards in three games this year, because big ing surprise, he's injured, is having a better year than Greg Olsen. Typical re Avante.

If his injury-prone ass doesn't take the time to properly rehab his body, he might not end up with more TD's than Olsen when it's all said and done. His knees are made of glass and his blocking skills are that of a trampoline.

And before you want to talk about any team, Avante, just remember that you are resorting to pulling for a rival of your teams, who openly talk about embarrassing you over the years. Also, my team whooped your bandwagons team ass at home and then on the road. Something you're gonna have to live with until these playoffs end.

In this league you have produce year in and year out. It doesn't matter what you have done in the past, or how dominant you were. You have to produce.
    Last edited by N0 LyF3 ScRuB; 10-12-2016 at 10:55 PM.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    You guys are ridiculous. Arguing with me that Gronkowski, who couldn't eclipse 125 yards in three games this year, because big ing surprise, he's injured, is having a better year than Greg Olsen. Typical re Avante.

If his injury-prone ass doesn't take the time to properly rehab his body, he might not end up with more TD's than Olsen when it's all said and done. His knees are made of glass and his blocking skills are that of a trampoline.

And before you want to talk about any team, Avante, just remember that you are resorting to pulling for a rival of your teams, who openly talk about embarrassing you over the years. Also, my team whooped your bandwagons team ass at home and then on the road. Something you're gonna have to live with until these playoffs end.

In this league you have produce year in and year out. It doesn't matter what you have done in the past, or how dominant you were. You have to produce.
    Let's see since 2010, Seattle is 5-2 vs Carolina. And in that time frame they have won a SB, plyed in two, as we know your Panthers got crushed in the one they were in.

If you can;t see how superior Gronks career has been to Olsens, I can't help ya. He's done more in his seven seasons than Olsen has in his ten, even a blind man could see that. All you arr is a punk ass kid STILL playing stupid fanboy silliness.

First it was...CAM NEWTON IS GOD...well he sucks, ok? Then it was...LUKE IS GOD...and he is the only Panther where you have a legit case, now it's...GREG OLSEN ISN;T INJURED SO HE'S BETTER THAN THE INJURED GRONK...hahahaha~~~ Dude, Usain Bolt has lost races coming off an injury...ok? So if Olsen goes down and Gronk is playing.....hahaha~~~

Did you ever look at the career stats of Olsen and Gronk? If ya did you can't see the HUGE difference?

You follow a team that has never won a SB, has a weirdo at QB, a Mexican at coach, your all time receiver/rusher starring other places while losing at home to the lowly Buc's with a second year QB.

Hahahaha~~~~~

Thread Information