Page 154 of 164 FirstFirst ... 54104144150151152153154155156157158 ... LastLast
Results 3,826 to 3,850 of 4077
    My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Nobody saying that Magic is goat and head and shoulders above everybody else. That's why I don't talk about him.

Oh, wow, Jordan didn't play from 2004-2020, so all these rings doesn't count. Nevermind that Pistons contained him (as well as Seattle in 96 and Knicks in 93) and league changed rules to make it easier for Jordan. Some stars won les with much less help then Jordan. But it's LeBron who needs moar help
    Which team won with less talent than Jorn’s team when he was in the league?

As far as the ‘93 & ‘96 series, Jorn had some off nights shooting but he was still the best player. In 93, he absolutely dominated Gm 4 when the Knicks were up 2-1 & he basically led them in every category. As far as ‘96, he was the best player for the first 3 games then put it in cruise control as they were up 3-0.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Which team won with less talent than Jorn’s team when he was in the league?

As far as the ‘93 & ‘96 series, Jorn had some off nights shooting but he was still the best player. In 93, he absolutely dominated Gm 4 when the Knicks were up 2-1 & he basically led them in every category. As far as ‘96, he was the best player for the first 3 games then put it in cruise control as they were up 3-0.
    What about game 3 when Jordan absolutely dominated with 22 points on 3-18 from the field? Bulls also were down 0-2 in the series. I like how MJ fans only talk about game 4 but tactfully keep silent about game 3 and series as a whole.

Maybe 95 Rockets. 94 Rockets but Jordan wasn't in the league

And that's exactly my point. Best team wins. Jordan won with the most stacked team in the league and lost without it. Jordan won when he was favourite and lost when he was supposed to. Not exactly GOAT material imho

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    What about game 3 when Jordan absolutely dominated with 22 points on 3-18 from the field? Bulls also were down 0-2 in the series. I like how MJ fans only talk about game 4 but tactfully keep silent about game 3 and series as a whole.
    Big Dummy, it’s a series not one game elimination. Again, Jordan basically led the team in every category & had more assists in one game than Ewing had the entire series. I brought up Gm 4 b/c it was essential a must win game for the Bulls & Jorn was the one who stood tall.

Maybe 95 Rockets. 94 Rockets but Jordan wasn't in the league
    So, nobody.

And that's exactly my point. Best team wins. Jordan won with the most stacked team in the league and lost without it. Jordan won when he was favourite and lost when he was supposed to. Not exactly GOAT material imho
    2011 Heatles wept. In any case, my argument was that Jordan was the best player in EVERY series he played so you can’t blame him for glaringly underperforming unlike LeBrat.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Big Dummy, it’s a series not one game elimination. Again, Jordan basically led the team in every category & had more assists in one game than Ewing had the entire series. I brought up Gm 4 b/c it was essential a must win game for the Bulls & Jorn was the one who stood tall.

So, nobody.

2011 Heatles wept. In any case, my argument was that Jordan was the best player in EVERY series he played so you can’t blame him for glaringly underperforming unlike LeBrat.
    1. Game 3 was more essential. Because of Jordan mediocre showing, Bulls were on verge of being down 0-3

2. Correct.

3. Somewhat correct. This is the best case for Jordan (being the best player in every series). But it's debatable whether Jordan was the best player in 1996 Finals or 1993 ECF. Jordan also quit against Pistons in 1989 and choked against Magic in 1995 (about underperfoming).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jordan got bailed out by the refs and Armstrong in game 5 of the 1993 ECF tbh...

And I’m not even talking about the Charles Smith play, Knicks weren’t allowed to breathe on Demar DeJordan, all those BS bailout calls, holy
    Spurtacular, do you remember that travesty?

1996 Finals, Rodman should have won FMVP
    Last edited by lefty; 09-09-2020 at 01:44 PM.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Jordan got bailed out by the refs and Armstrong in game 5 of the 1993 ECF tbh...

And I’m not even talking about the Charles Smith play, Knicks weren’t allowed to breathe on Demar DeJordan, all those BS bailout calls, holy
    B
    1996 Finals, Rodman should have won FMVP
    Yeah, Rodman should have won MVP for collecting Jorn’s bricks in the last 3 games (two of which were a loss) while getting his pushed in by Kemp on the other end of the floor.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    1. Game 3 was more essential. Because of Jordan mediocre showing, Bulls were on verge of being down 0-3
    He had a bad shooting night but he still had 22 on 18 shots along with 11 assists & best Drtg on the team in a 20 point blowout. Meanwhile, the Knicks were actually hitting shots in Gm 4 thus they needed every bucket in a game where Pippen was a net negative by a good margin.

But it's debatable whether Jordan was the best player in 1996 Finals or 1993 ECF. Jordan also quit against Pistons in 1989 and choked against Magic in 1995 (about underperfoming).
    You can bring strawmen arguments (LoL @ ‘95 being relevant) but there aren’t any as undisputable as LeBrat’s rap sheet.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    He had a bad shooting night but he still had 22 on 18 shots along with 11 assists & best Drtg on the team in a 20 point blowout. Meanwhile, the Knicks were actually hitting shots in Gm 4 thus they needed every bucket in a game where Pippen was a net negative by a good margin.
    With 17 free throws. He was basically 11 from 26. Still mediocre. Bulls team defense and Pippen's big night were the main reasons why Chicago had won that game.

You can bring strawmen arguments (LoL @ ‘95 being relevant) but there aren’t any as undisputable as LeBrat’s rap sheet.
    95 is relevant. Jordan lost fair and square. This is what usually happened when he didn't have stacked teams.

And what Lebron has to do with it? I didn't even bring up this guy

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    With 17 free throws. He was basically 11 from 26. Still mediocre. Bulls team defense and Pippen's big night were the main reasons why Chicago had won that game.
    Getting to the line during the hand-checking era was actually earned unlike today’s NBA, it wasn’t like he got 17 technical free throws

Besides, Jordan putting the clamps on Starks & making plays while Pippen had a game that would at best be average for Jordan pales in comparison to Pippen being complete shyt in Gm 4 that the Bulls would definitely have lost if Jordan didn’t have an other worldly game. Being a front runner like Harden is one thing, playing your best when the team is in dire situation is another (Pippen’s history doesn’t fare well) but I digress.

95 is relevant. Jordan lost fair and square. This is what usually happened when he didn't have stacked teams.
    In that case, the ‘96 season should count for Magic as he actually played twice as many games as Jordan did in ‘95.

Besides, Jordan had one bad game by his standards otherwise he was STILL the best player in the series & more than reaffirmed it in ‘96. It was Pippen that got outplayed by Horce Grant.

And what Lebron has to do with it? I didn't even bring up this guy
    He’s supposedly the alternate “GOAT” thus Jorn’s compe ion.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Demar Dejordan os an overrated bald fraud, got carried by MVPippen tbh

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Spurtacular, do you remember that travesty?
    93 Knick were a superior team.
    Non selected teams have to be extra better to ring, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Demar Dejordan os an overrated bald fraud, got carried by MVPippen tbh
    You can fool the fans but you cannot fool the players. Every player in the league says Jordan is the GOAT, going back to Jordan days.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can fool the fans but you cannot fool the players. Every player in the league says Jordan is the GOAT, going back to Jordan days.
    not really
    Magic is easily impressed with every decent player, just look at jis overenthusiastic tweets
    Bird praises James ing Harden and Klay
    So I would take their praises with a grain of salt

Duncan was never impressed with Jordan
    Walton doesn’t have MJ as his GOAT

Bird kicked his ass, heck even midget Isiah was sodomizing him before Stern changed the rules for that bald fraud

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

AD and Bron > Kiwi

Paula George 64th

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

AD and Bron > Kiwi

Paula George 64th
    proof that PER is a stat, Gianus is in the top 5

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count

AD and Bron > Kiwi

Paula George 64th
    Boban is an all-time top 10 player according to PER

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wake me up when Silver crowns LeBroom as champion. NFL is back, no need to watch this drivel anymore

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am about done Bucks out Lakers and Clippers cruising to matchup of distasteful superstars and don’t think rest are talented enough to beat either. Sad times from my view on the NBA this weird year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Would rather watch ass KD and the Dubs jump shoot (3 FTs at a time) their way to a ring then watch LeBroom vs. Kawhi in a battle of yelling "And 1!"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Would rather watch ass KD and the Dubs jump shoot (3 FTs at a time) their way to a ring then watch LeBroom vs. Kawhi in a battle of yelling "And 1!"
    You don’t miss Kobe and Lakers Pau yelling « heyhoheyhwo!!!! » ?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You don’t miss Kobe and Lakers Pau yelling « heyhoheyhwo!!!! » ?
    Hey at least Metta "World Peace" elbowed the outta Harden

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Antetokounmpo unfollowed the Bucks and all his teammates on Instagram apparently.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Antetokounmpo unfollowed the Bucks and all his teammates on Instagram apparently.
    And teammates? He's adult and not high school girl. From ice cream truck drivers and plumbers to tic toc rappers and instagram divas. NBA

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I might have to adopt the Warriors as my second team next year considering they probably will have a great chance at beating both LA teams.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I might have to adopt the Warriors as my second team next year considering they probably will have a great chance at beating both LA teams.
    DON’T

trust me of they get rolling again you will hate them

Thread Information